[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Air Force nuclear teams caught using cocaine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17
http://bigstory.ap.org/f4e5ef3811674b3f97071a4c104fce3c

COCAINE
Airfags love cocaine
>>
File: 2154asd2.jpg (80 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2154asd2.jpg
80 KB, 480x640
>that uniform
Yuck!
What the fuck is wrong with our military and it's fucking stupid uniforms? What was wrong with the USAAF Pinks and Greens?
>>
>>29302504
>air force
>military

Pick one
>>
This is the second time in two years that F.E. Warren has been under investigation: In 2014, missile officers responsible for actually launching those ICBMs were caught cheating on their proficiency tests and also doing a lot of illegal drugs.
>>
>>29302514
>not wanting air support, intel, transportation
kekerino, say that to a CCT/PJ and see what he thinks about it
>>
Why does the Air Force combine nukes and cocaine so often?

>Security forces at nuclear missile bases are entrusted to patrol the missile fields and respond to any security emergencies. They are highly trained and given enormous responsibility. Just last month, Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work visited F.E. Warren and observed a demonstration by security forces of the techniques and equipment they would use to recapture a missile silo that had been taken over by intruders.
>>
If you had to sit in the middle of the desert and look at nothing all day you would do drugs too.
>>
Other services just jelly they can't afford coke too.
>>
>>29302659

Nuclear weaponry and cocaine are like peas and carrots, or Tom and Jerry.

They just go together.
>>
STOP PROHIBITION
END DISCRIMINATION
THESE DRUGS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS

They are just fucking plant extracts, man.

It's like if you could get high off spearmint oil.

This is fucking stupid, it's a waste of money, makes nobody happy, etc.

The last three or four presidents have admitted to using illegal narcotics.

Who the fuck cares??

And high stress military jobs this last century have almost always involved stimulant use.
>>
>>29302743

Gas yourself, you degenerate addict
>>
>>29302542
I was just about to say, what kind of dumb motherfucker wants to insult your CAS help and JTACS, there would be a lot more dead soldiers if the AF didn't do it's job.
>>
>>29302787

Homicidal holier-than-thou maniac full of misplaced self righteousness.
>>
>>29302790
It's either fucking POGs who think they're special just because they're Army POGs or civilians
>>
>>29302471
If people only knew what goes on in the military on the regular.
>>
>>29302850

What, like generals having cross dressing parties?

Naw, shit like that would never happen.
>>
>>29302504

Wrong shoes.
>>
>>29302873
Yeah and no one's ever had to share their wife at a swinger party to advance.
>>
>getting caught using drugs
Top kek. Security Forces confirmed for dumbest forces.
>>
>>29302797

Holy shit, that projection tho.

I was just banting, senpai
>>
We should get rid of the silo missiles. Then sell the silos off to be used as storage or residences.
>>
File: 1451081521088.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451081521088.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>29302797
Wow.
>>
>>29302893

I figured that much, but my current view on life is pretty much think of the worst possible thing you can imagine, and come to terms with the fact that it exists.

It will start fucking with your head.

Besides, in that post I was referring to civil war generals dressing in drag during a ball when they had way too much to drink.

Ridiculous parties back then.
>>
>>29302959
Now you know why the military females always seem to be on such good terms with the senior enlisted/flag officers compared to random dudes
>>
>>29302972

It is what it is, dude.
>>
>>29302659
aren't there nudes of her? I swear I saw some in a mil-chicks thread over on /s/ or maybe /hc/.
>>
I literally had dudes in my unit who would do coke like a fiend every weekend, go to a strip club and bring a stripper to a hotel to fuck. Then act all hunky dory around their wife and kids the next day. Shit is unbelievably common.
>>
>>29303013
>nudes
Google "dumpster fire" and you'll get your fix.
>>
>>29302797

> They are just fucking plant extracts, man.

> Who the fuck cares??

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
File: image.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577 KB, 901x889
>>29302797

>he disagrees with me on the internet!
>therefore he must be a homicidal maniac!
>>
File: Gen_Merrill_McPeak_1993.jpg (2 MB, 1728x2656) Image search: [Google]
Gen_Merrill_McPeak_1993.jpg
2 MB, 1728x2656
>>29302504

Blame Merrill McPeak.
>>
File: images.png (4 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 243x207
>>29302787
>>29302797
>>29302925
>>29303309
>>
>>29302471
>security forces

OHOHOHOHO

Of course.
>>
>>29303354

>he told me to kill myself
>he's... a sane person without murderous intents
>>
File: 1398440648991.png (19 KB, 291x317) Image search: [Google]
1398440648991.png
19 KB, 291x317
>>29303590

What's murderous or insane about telling a faggot drug addict to kill yourself?

>murderous
Absolutely not, how is asking someone to kill themselves murder? It's not like I am doing anything other than typing

>insane
Whats insane about believing the world would be better off without useless drug addicts
>>
>>29303960

If you're not using illegal narcotics, then you're using legal narcotics. If you don't use anything the state classifies as a narcotic, then you use mind altering substances like alcohol, nicotine, or caffeine.

>wah stop liking what I don't like!
>damn useless drug addicts!!
>excuse me, I'm useless without my morning coffee

Hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1454495937745.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1454495937745.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>29303296
>>
>>29303960
>Whats insane about believing the world would be better off without useless drug addicts
The fact that the smartest and most succesful people, namely European whites, have been a bunch of drunks ever since the Neolithic revolution
>>
>>29303988
Funny, I don't use any of those things. Guess I just don't exist in your world then, huh?
>>
>>29304007

>implying they were actually smart instead of monumentally bored

>>29304013

You don't drink, smoke, use illegal or legal drugs, or drink caffeinated beverages?

I'm worried about you m8. I respect your right to do what you think is best for your own body, but in this world if your over 21 and never done any of those, it either means you're very sheltered and never seen the dark side or your afraid of those things, which might be even worse.
>>
>>29304128

or maybe he just reacts poorly to those substances?
>>
>>29302471
coke is awesome
don't be a fag
>>
File: prototype uniform.jpg (300 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
prototype uniform.jpg
300 KB, 1024x768
>>29303359
Airfag here, we literally changed uniforms the second McPeak left office. They didn't go fully back to the last issue because of costs.

The name McPeak is reviled among fagbags, greasemonkeys, and nonners alike.

Was hoping we'd go to the Mitchell uniform because it actually looks like a uniform, and shows our Army history.
>>
What does them using cocaine matter?
>>
>>29304324

It's SCANDALOUS

It's IMMORAL

It's EVIL

It's ILLEGAL

Oh my gosh darn how could this happen in my America?? I never!!
>>
>>29304162
>makes you a little peppy for 45 minutes max
>awesome
I don't understand why coke is so compelling to some people.
>>
>>29302972
That's the real world. And yet they bitch and cry about everything. Must be hard fucking your way to the top.
>>
>>29304354
I tried coke once and wasn't for me. Now adderall.....sheeeit
>>
>>29304312
we marines now
>>
>>29304312

except the man himself fought long and hard to get away from standup collars when we were the army air corps.

the hap arnold one has the turndown collars he fought for.

anything's better than the terrible coat we have now, but it's a low priority with all our other acquisition issues.
>>
>>29302471

When i used to hear these kinds of stories it freaked me the fuck out, but having come on this board for a few years now, i get the impression that these "Missiliers" or whatever the fuck they're called basically just sit in front of a desktop computer for 10 hours a day doing absolutely nothing? Is that the reason they all cheat on their exams? Because they never have to actual do any drills or even, stand up from their seats?
>>
>>29304521

>supports a system that promotes lying and cheating because honesty is punished
>complains when the highest echelons are full of fucktarded people really good at lying

Fuck America, this place is stupid.
>>
>>29302659

Naval nuclear propulsion here.

Airforce nuclear types are fags and Im embarassed when retards throw around THEIR nuclear bullshit as if their job is hard, requires a high level of technical skill or study, or even matters.
>>
>>29305394

I'm no expert, but isn't nuclear training among the most hellish in terms of mental exhaustion and how much cramming you have to do?
>>
>>29305471
I'm in NFAS and I can confirm this is true. But in all honesty it's just a lot of time being committed.
That and NNPTC has a shitton of NJPs for nearly any offense.
With this training, I'd trust just about anyone who makes it out clean.
>>
>>29305471
much like the IT staff at any given workplace want you to believe computer shit is hard.

dude, its boiling water.
>>
>>29305394

to be fair, it's the AF equivalent of the MA's: buddy fuckers of the highest degree with inflated sense of self-importance since they're guarding missile silos.
>>
>>29302743
>STOP PROHIBITION
Yep
>END DISCRIMINATION
Nope
>THESE DRUGS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS
Yep

Just let people fuck them selfs over if they want to, I really can't think of another reason other then money and power what's fueling this war on drugs.

It's making me sad I can't get morpine, anti-biotics or medicine for my first aid kit.
We can however get some fucked up drugs here in Holland.

About everything except the usefull kind.
>>
File: mofjerr3.jpg (64 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
mofjerr3.jpg
64 KB, 856x480
>>29304312
>>
>>29305553

hot rock boil water make steam turn generator rinse repeat.

nuclear power plants in 10 words.
>>
>>29305811

>I want drugs for myself but I don't want drug users to stop being punished
>>
>>29304312
that uniform is sexy as FUCK
>>
>>29305516
>tfw have my interview with the Admiral in DC in 13 days
>tfw might have to start NNPTC in a few months

Just kill me now. God I will fucking hate my life if I pass my interview. If I get asked "why do you want to be a submarine officer" or anything like that, I will respectfully explain that I don't.

Fuck dude I dont want to go to nuke school. I'd rather go SWO. How can I fail my interview w/o looking like a disrespectful cunt?
>>
>>29305942
My brother was a Nuke. It is a little more complicated then that. Mostly due to Rickover's hate for automation.
>>
As a very experienced drug user, I have no problem with this. As long as they werent freebasing or smoking crack cocaine.

I would be more concerned with them smoking pot. Cocaine can be used responsibly, as crazy as that might sound to someone not versed in that world. Cocaine does not inhibit your thoughts, its basically like drinking a shitload of coffee. I use cocaine maybe 3-4 times a month in small amounts, I keep a "bullet" in my glovebox and if I need a jolt before school or work ill take a little snort to keep me attentive.

I love how so many /k/ users claim to be libertarian, but in reality you are facist/communist. It bewilders me the mental gymnastics not only you but anti gun people. All I want is some logical consistency.
>>
>>29302504
>>29302504
>implying air force doesn't have bad ass uniforms
>implying you're not jealous
>>
Regardless of your worldview on drugs and drug use, if your being depended on to defend the nation, you shouldn't be going through 8balls and lines of white.
Especially for pure recreation.
If it was a mental or physical performance enhancer, it would still be bad, but at least more understandable.
>>
>>29306866
I have no problem with people who take drugs. As far as I'm concerned I'm more likely to die by a drunk driver than a cocaine addict.

Enjoy responsibly.
>>
>>29306866
Interesting. Most cocaine users that I know don't react as well as you do with the drug.
>>
>>29302704
Give them a public broadband connection and a laptop. Take some online univ courses. Work toward a degree and job in the real world while you're down there.

Heck, if you can code, set up a side business writing apps.
>>
>>29307008

You can say the same thing about food. Some people eat responsibly, some don't.

See?

Drugs are basically "comfort food" for people that don't overeat to deal with things they can't change.
>>
File: general_Billy_Mitchell.jpg (31 KB, 470x599) Image search: [Google]
general_Billy_Mitchell.jpg
31 KB, 470x599
>>29304406
Nope.

>>29304517
Sounds like staches. General Olds probably rolled in his grave last year.
>>
>>29304354
Because a man can maintain an erection and hard fuck all night without being able to cum.

She has to actually fuck back and say the filthiest dirty talk to finally get you to cum, and when you do you don't bother pulling out and literally squish the half cup of nut you blew inside of her out in a frothy, bubble filled goo eruption around the shaft of your cock as you frantically continue to smash.
>>
>>29306777
Good luck to you. I'm only a lowly EMN3 prospect. For what it's worth officers don't seem to be under too much stress... Then again I NEVER see them around unless they are in the Rickover
>>
>>29305891
Came here to post this.
>>
>>29306878
Yes, the best attire for our service members is a blue suit fit for a business mogul. It's just NOT a military uniform, even if the ribbons and patches are military.
>>
File: Ur A Gay Annon.jpg (131 KB, 452x818) Image search: [Google]
Ur A Gay Annon.jpg
131 KB, 452x818
>>29304128
I disagree entirely. I haven't been to "the dark side" (ooh so edgy, I can't hold it.) But, I wouldn't say I'm sheltered. Put simply, I see all of those things as a weakness. But, hey I'm just some guy shitposting in a Chinese horse breeding image board.
>>
File: slav victory dance.gif (3 MB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
slav victory dance.gif
3 MB, 260x200
>Air Force
>military
>relevant

The jokes write themselves. They also hold the current record for the most obese branch.
>>
>>29303359
IreallywishIwasanadmiral.jpg
>>
>>29302959
Reminds me of the homoerotic underwear party the baron von Steuben used to throw.
the father of the US military was a gigantic poof who was accompanied valley forge by his 17 year old twink boyfriend
>pic related, the von steuben memorial
>>
>>29304376
That stuff is pharma grade meth. Literally, that shit is named "Amphetamine Salts". Of course its stronger than the residue from chemical-rinsed coca leafs.
But yeah, when I was in college in my early 20's, coke was fun. But after a half-dozen parties I'd be falling asleep after two hours. Lame stuff. Except for the sex, I think someone else already said it, but the stuff makes you a Sexual Tyrannosaurus.
>>
>>29305891
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>29310454
>joint most powerful branch along with the navy
Marine Corps is the useless one desu famalam
>>
>>29306777
Nice trips, word of advice...don't go SWO!!

If your smart enough for Nuke, you can do anything else, Supply, CEC, etc. Don't go SWO.
>>
>>29309750
You must be Mormon.
>>
>mil-fags use every type of drug on the planet
I thought this was common knowledge by now
>>
>>29303988

>implying coffee is the same as Krokodil

One is a mild stimulant that comes from straining water through roasted beans, the other is an insanely dangerous drug that destroys users skin at its entry point and gives the appearance of skin sloughing off as though the user were a leper.

What a retarded equivalency. As if Coffee addicts have anything to do with crack addicts. Imagine life in your fucko world, "Honey, I'm going down to Starbucks, want me to pick you up a bindle of black tar smack?"

I swear to God everyone on this website is completely fucked out of their minds.
>>
>>29302514
out-fucking-standing
>>
Nukes and coke go together.
Back in the late 70's/ early 80's, there was an investigation into Pilgram II in MA for drug use on watch.
In their defense, I can't say as I blame them.
Anybody who has stood a power plant watch will tell you it is mind numbingly boring!
>>
As a guy at Minot, I lol'ed at this. Stupid jokes doing Cochin. Reminds me of Thad off blue mountain state
>>
>>29312406
>tfw applied to SWO through ocs
well shit
guess i could transfer out once im in
>>
>>29312764
>minot
What kind of cold weather gear you get issued over there? My buddy that works 52s has a pretty dope bear suit.
>>
>>29304312

they look like they're on a bridge of a starship in the far future.
>>
>>29302471

You'd think they might fix all the problems after the scandal about the pizza delivery guy having access to the secured areas..
>>
File: 17nh4qtkij9m1jpg.jpg (179 KB, 641x361) Image search: [Google]
17nh4qtkij9m1jpg.jpg
179 KB, 641x361
>>29302471
https://youtu.be/ijEZSwM1x3s
>>
>>29304324
people charged with weapons of mass destruction should not have their minds altered/fucked up with

you can't trust them to do their job when they are high as fuck and/or addicted
>>
>>29309750
>I see all of those things as a weakness
so what are you doing posting on an cambodian jelqing board for ponyfags and feminine penis lovers
>>
>>29304324
>soldier signed to not do it
>does it anyway
How do you suppose to trust him in other things?
>>
>>29305553
>dude, its boiling water.
It is neutron field.
>>
>>29302471
Thank you for jews service.
>>
>>29302803
Chair force is a critical part of the structure. Dissenters are jarhead POGs
>>
>sit around doing nothing as a full time career
>be surprised when they start doing stupid shit to pass the time

Still, amphetamines would probably be better for this job than coke.
>>
>>29312786
Grey marshmello- keeps me warm in -40- I think elves made it
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.