[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we had a thread about the biggest fuck ups in you unit. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1458091010177.jpg (209 KB, 800x964) Image search: [Google]
1458091010177.jpg
209 KB, 800x964
So we had a thread about the biggest fuck ups in you unit. But now, what was YOUR biggest fuck up youve done in the military?
>>
Calling the first sergeant a sir on the last day
>>
>>29280370
I got kicked put of the army for looking at cheese pizza in a internet cafe on post in Kuwait.
>>
>>29280370
I almost got charged for rape in the third world

>meet red cross american-vietnamese chick
>agrees to get lunch with me in a safe town
>we eat lunch on opposite sides of a table and laugh
>that's it

meanwhile some pog cunts saw and got jealous that they weren't on dates with people in the third world so they called command and told them I was drunk off my ass and grabbing at local women fingering them and shit, that the waiters had to force me off of the girls

almost went to a nepali prison

irl worst choice was joining
>>
>>29280370
Getting sent to brigade for 3 years...there is no worse place to be stuck than up the CSM's ass.
>>
>eat mexican the night before
>shit my pants during a burpee beat down
>>
>>29280370
Wasn't me, but I witness it.

>New recruits
>preform function check
>Recruit is nervous, stutters and flinches around Drill Sgt.
>recruit accidentally loaded his M16A4
>he pointed it in general direction of other recruit.
>Not pointed in safe direction
>Drill Sgt. Hasn't noticed
>I stare in disbelief, not knowing it was loaded. I was in literal shock and amazement.
>he mixed up the selector switch.
>recruit pulls the trigger
>hammer falls
>other recruit is on the floor.
>ended up shooting someone.

Till this day, I am Fucking frightened to be around mental midgets and autistic people.
>>
>>29280413
Addressed a Lt. as Sgt., then proceeded to introduce myself by Pvt. + their last name. Dunno why it happened.

>>29280479
Hang yourself

>>29280578
Don't trust mountain chinks

>>29280717
Ouch

>>29280847
>mfw a girl pointed a loaded weapon at me just a few days ago
>mfw she got banned from the range for a couple of weeks
>>
>>29281219
Story time, Anon.
>>
>get into west point
>about a month in
>fraternizing with upper class chick
>go to her room one night, get drunk, fuck
>the few people that knew obviously tell everybody
>chick has boyfriend
>boyfriends friend files complaint to bring me up on honor board charges
>chicks boyfriend not being complaining party gets to sit in and vote on hearings
>get kicked out

she wasn't even army hot...
>>
File: 1320281497887.gif (358 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1320281497887.gif
358 KB, 300x169
>>29281307
>she wasn't even army hot...
>>
>>29281343
Yep, of course I'm not that attractive and figured that she would know people that could make life a bit easier for me for a while. Shows what I know.
>>
File: lefrogg.jpg (66 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
lefrogg.jpg
66 KB, 575x523
Air Forcefag here:
>ready to start terminal leave in a month
>had an aircraft brake hooked up to a hydraulic test stand
>done this 1000 times, can do it in my sleep... until now
>have 4000 PSI on brake and notice the bleeder valve is leaking
>grab box end and start tightening the valve
>didn't bother to shut pressure off brake
>after about a quarter turn it quickly became apparent that the issue was the valve not being secured (new guy assembled the thing) but the threads were fucked up
>valve shoots off with 4000 PSI behind it, missing my head by inches and punching a hole in the ceiling and dousing me in hydro
>get written up for a DSV and have to see the Colonel while I was on terminal leave
>>
>>29281399
shut up faggot, I'd nail you - you got laid, good for you; most people don't even get that much out of their mil career
>>
>>29281509
Thanks anon
>>
File: Girls.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>29281509
>most people don't even get that much out of their mil career
>>
>>29280370

My shit caused a deck to flood and the ship to be docked.

They had to use a fire hose to flush the system.

The pain of crapping it out and the shame of it happening is something I will take to my grave.
>>
>>29281219
>don't trust mountain chinks
Wut?

>pog cunts get jealous
>tell your CO some bullshit to try and get you jammed up
>it's the gurls fault!
Go home /r9k/ you're drunk.
>>
>>29281307
Consider this a good thing anon. You got to find out how much a bunch of bullshit 'office politics' are, and it didn't take you late in to your military career to realize it.
>>
bump, cmon milfags admit your mistakes we all make em
>>
>>29283122
ok well here goes there was this one time at basic where we had been there for just a few days and the sgt was like SO mad at us hahaha he was screaming right in our faces!!! so we did some pushups and we were all tired and sore but we werent guna quit so we kept going then he said gas gas gas so we put on our gas masks and one guy didn't put his on so sgt screamed at him n sed he dead so we had to have a funeral 4 him we did and we were happy the hole tiem man i wish u were there K he was SO MAD the sgt was mad i mean
>>
>>29280413
what happened after that
are yuo stil in. did they let yo out
>>
>>29280370
I locked the only set of keys to a supply closet in the closet. I spent 20 minutes doing push ups saying "I will not" going down and "lock the keys in the closet" going up while some former hoodlum used his skills to pick the lock.

Fell asleep with my rifle while in a convoy, I let go of it and the barrel was pointing right at the driver (terrifying black Master Sergeant) with my hand resting on the mag well and my thumb in the trigger guard. Shit went down.
>>
>>29281451
>4000 psi
You B1's?
>>
All very interesting, but I was expecting more from this thread.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.