[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dumbest gun law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 28
File: 1454393431995.jpg (170 KB, 582x831) Image search: [Google]
1454393431995.jpg
170 KB, 582x831
Let's find the dumbest, most ridiculous and pointless gun or weapons law or restriction in the world.

I'll start.
>In germany, legal gun owners are not allowed to attach lights or lasers to their guns
>also, training 'defensive shooting' is illegal except for LEO and mil

I know this is hard to top but there must be more.
>>
>>29278279
NFA
>>
>>
>>29278279
There's a county ordinance in one part or rural Arkansas:
>28ga shotguns and ammunition are banned from sale and ownership
>all other shotgun gauges are fine
Fuck if I know why
>>
>>29278279
On behalf of all Americans (real Americans) I sincerely apologize for getting involved with your country during world war 2.
>>
>>29278279
in the city of Boston, it is illegal to have more than 6 rounds in your magazine (which is capped out at 10 anyways) and it's illegal to carry one in the chamber
>>
Since I live in 'Murica I'll post my state's dumbest law: Armsel Strikers are banned.
>>
Any place where you need a permit to CC.
>>
>>29278279
>Missouri has special regulations designating an official "night" season for multiple game animals
>prohibits the use of weapon lights of any color (including IR) or white-light handheld lights, and prohibits night vision (including thermal) for hunting
Guess they like rednecks shooting each other on accident as they chase raccoons with dogs during the designated night hunting hours.

>multiple major metro areas have prohibited the sale, use, and possession of hollowpoint handgun ammunition for any purpose, but hollowpoint rifle ammunition is OK as is JFP, FMJ, or closed-nose frangible handgun ammunition

>one Missouri conservation area that allows public hunting has banned both lead and steel shot as well as any weapon firing a single projectile (including bows and crossbows)
>can literally only hunt with tungsten or bismuth alloy shotshells for all species except deer
>can't hunt deer because state law mandates single-projectile weapons (no buckshot) yet the MDC website gives a specific season for deer on that conservation area

>Bull Shoals Conservation Area bans the use or possession of reloaded ammunition (specifically including commercially remanufactured), all ammunition must be carried/stored in its original factory packaging, if all rounds are in a magazine the original factory packaging must be carried on the person

Not exactly weapon related but /k/ related:
>Bull Shoals Conservation Area requires the use of steel or tin weights for fishing, fishermen cannot possess anything lead in the CA, including vehicles and parking lots--extends to ammunition and fully-encapsulated lead such as lead cores in FMJ projectiles. Tungsten/tungsten alloy and all other lead-alternative fishing weights are also banned "because they can cause significant damage to outboard motors" due to their hardness
>>
>>29278334

That is fucking insane. All laws like this do is fuck tax paying citzens in the ass while criminals carry all of those weapons anyway. They are literally trying to make it such a hassle to own guns that nobody bothers....and what the duck is an 'evil' caliber?

Fuck france.
>>
>>29278279
Germany
>Suppressors are extremely restricted (just getting legal for hunters in some regions)
>Buying a suppressor for a handgun is close to impossible, especially hit-man silent small caliber gun and small caliber poaching rifle suppressors are seen as extremely dangerous.
>But suppressors that are 100% identical with those for rim-fire rifles and handguns are sold to anyone 18 years and, up declared to only be used with air-rifles...
>>
>>29278370
It's not really your fault. Gun laws were almost USA tier here until the 70s, when RAF commie terrorists fucked everything up and the natural political response was to increase gun control. The occasional school shooting and a lack of gun culture coupled with the germans natural tendency to obedience was the nail in the coffin.

These days, whenever the topic of liberalising gun laws comes up, everyone, left and right wingers alike, start to scream like banshees about supposed 'american circumstances' (amerikanische Zustände) because, according to our media, americans get into shootouts with their children everytime they take a break from murdering unarmed black teenagers.

So yea no need to apologise, we did this to ourselves.

>>29278450
Now that is pretty retarded as well. Why not 7 rounds? Why allow CC but not with one in the chamber?
>>
>>29278522
>if all rounds are in a magazine the original factory packaging must be carried on the person
Top kek
So if you have a rifle and a handgun and 2-3 spare mags you just gotta carry a bunch of empty cardboard boxes with you? Or a spam can?
>>
Over here it is illegal to buy/sell any firearm.
But it's completely fine to own one.
>>
>>29278541
couldn't tell you, I don't think anyone has ever been prosecuted on it because of how consistently arbitrary round limits get stricken down, but it's still technically a law on the books
>>
>>29278590
Where is "here"?
>>
>>29278572
Yep.
>use last few clips out of a 420ct can of 5.56 to fill an AR mag for blasting 'yotes
>have to carry the fucking ammo can with you
It's a humongous goddamn area too
>>
In Delaware you're not allowed to shoot at human shaped targets.
>>
>>29278455
BUT THEY'RE EVIL ANON, JUST LOOK AT THEM
>>
>>29278590
Can you be gifted one?

>>29278592
I wonder what goes on in the minds of people who make these laws, and how much tax money went into the specific process of coming up with these numbers.

>We will restrict mags to 10 rds
>are you crazy? 10 is way too many, I'll give you 2 tops!
>Can't do that man, a man's gotta eat... 8 is as low as I can go man
>how about 4? 4 is reasonable, don't be greedy now!
>... aight let's meet in the middle. I'll give you 5 and we'll throw in 1 extra to appease the NRA
>Deal! Good doing business with you

>>
>>29278279
>Let's find the dumbest, most ridiculous and pointless gun or weapons law or restriction in the world.

Any restrictive firearms law.
>>
Australia
Airsoft is entirely illegal so are "realistic" paintball guns.
Regular paintball guns are firearms and you need a gun licence and it has to be kept in a safe bolted to the floor.

Beat that
>>
>>29278649
Also australia pump action rifles are fine, lever action shotguns are fine but pump shotguns are dam near impossible to own.
>>
America can own a semi auto 10'5in AR 15 pistol with a 100 round beta mag but as soon as you put a vertical foregrip or stock on it you go to jail.
>>
>>29278615
I have no clue, you can't really get mags less than 10 rounds for common handguns (aside from 1911 and ss pocket carry guns) so it's not a mag size limitation, its just a limitation on how many rounds can be in the mag which makes it even more retarded

our state also gayly limits mag size to 10 rounds.

they tried to go even gayer with the state laws last year, and there was such a big online opposition they said "we'll hold a town hall at the state house to answer questions" and decided to hold it on a tuesday so people wouldn't be able to attend because of work so many people showed up to oppose it that you couldn't get in and all the law amounted too after that was making it illegal to operate a firearm with a bac above dui limit for your age group or while high... and I'm fairly certain no cop is ever going to arrest you for defending your life while having a drink
>>
Australia again can own a Ruger charger, even put it in a stock as long as it stays under 750mm for target shooting but a ruger 10/22 over 750mm long is cat C/D and near impossible to obtain a licence for.
>>
>>29278370
> apologizing for helping to bring down a murderous dictatorship
> apologizing for supporting democracy
> apologizing for stopping genocide

What the fuck I can't even.
>>
>>29278713
You're a dump pinko fag unless you think Germany and USA should have fought the soviets.
Now the west has no balls because nationalism is gone.
>>
>>29278740
What should have happened is both germany and russia kill each longer, then USA and Britain sweep in and take both out.
>>
>>29278279

MD gun laws are retarded and contradictory

>AR15 must be hbar, regular profile barrel is banned
>AR10 has no restrictions

>AK is banned by name twice
>law says "Kalashnikov designs are illegal"
>54r VEPR and zastava m92 AK pistol can be legally purchased
>vz 58 with identical capabilities and the same cartridge is fine
>rpd is fine

>most battle rifles are banned (ptr, m1a, fal)
>obscure battle rifles with identical capabilities (fn49, hakim) are OK

>need handgun permit to buy pistols
>c&r handguns can be legally bought without it

>illegal to buy or manufacture a magazine over 10 rounds in state
>legal to buy and receive them out of state and bring them to MD

>may issue ccw permit, but denies everyone
>owning a machine gun is a legitimate reason to be issued permit

>loaded detachable magazine qualifies as a handgun while being transported. Also illegal

The list goes on and on
>>
>>29278749
But then Europe is still cucked
>>
>>29278763
>loaded detachable magazine qualifies as a handgun

wtf did I read that right
>>
>>29278770
Europe was pretty well cucked before the US officially existed though.
>>
>>29278784
I bet you could rob someone in Britain using only a loaded magazine
>>
>>29278794
You could probably do it with an unloaded magazine.
>>
Permits are needed for private sales

Can't discharge a firearm within 500 ft of a residence
>>
>Australia banned Nerf guns.
>Any law the pussy hypocrites in California think up

In my state open car carry is legal, but you need a CC to put it in a lockbox in your trunk.
>>
>>29278334
The only conceivable purpose of these laws is to keep legal, responsible gun ownership so expensive and so onerous that only the rich, and a very small minority of the dedicated middle class, can be bothered. Most of these regs don't have a thing to do with crime. I guess this is what happens when there's no legal, organized resistance to "any move to stamp out civilian gun culture is always a good thing, regardless of end effect".
>>
File: pistol.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pistol.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
>>29278279
Not being allowed to use a vertical grip or rifle stock on a short barrel rifle even though you can use a angled foregrip and sig brace.
>>
>>29278810
I get why people hate Cali, but the Tri State is so much worse now
>>
Austria

Pump action shotguns are banned
lever action shotguns are legal
Semi auto shotguns are legal
Pump action rifles are legal

also semi auto rifles are illegal, except those chambered in .22 or those approved by the interior ministry
>>
Germany
Sportshooters are only allowed to use 10 round magazines but 30 round magazines are not banned and can be bought by everybody, they dont have a age restriction either.
>>
>>29278916
>interior ministry
Is that another name for the ministry of truth?
>>
>>29278649
>doesn't mention that shitpostistan also banned nerf guns

consider yourself beaten by your own country
>>
In the state of maryland, in 2013 the legislature passed a law to ban the evil AR15 which was used in the New Town shooting. You can still legally purchase an AR15 in Maryland. HBAR AR15s were specifically exempted from the law, because apparently having a little bit thicker barrel renders an evil baby killing ass salt weapon completely harmless.
>>
>>29279080
>implying you don't mean the Ministry of Love
Off to Room 101 with you, citizen!
>>
>>29278541
I didn't read that wall of text I was too busy with my morning gunfight/cleaning the darkie blood off my front porch
>>
File: 1452900260364.jpg (204 KB, 813x1097) Image search: [Google]
1452900260364.jpg
204 KB, 813x1097
>>29279169
>tfw read 1984 for the first time recently and became really depressed
>>
>>29278279
>Canadian gun laws

You burgers have no idea how insane gun laws can be
>mag limits
>some guns banned for no reason other than they scare soccer moms
>classification system makes no sense
>the ATT
>more on the way (becuz current year man in office)
>>
>>29278279
Michigan you need a permit to rent a fucking handgun
>>
>>29278763
>>29279163
>a heavier barrel turns an AR from illegal to legal
How does shit like this even get written into the law?
>>
File: 1457988246068.jpg (424 KB, 2836x468) Image search: [Google]
1457988246068.jpg
424 KB, 2836x468
>>29279182
As to be expected, as all mericans are inbred rednecks so dumb and uneducated that it's surprising they haven't wiped themselves out yet. Just those poor black people and Mexicans are smart enough to not either eat or shoot themselves to death, all while fighting white supremacists every time they go to school or church.

I'm sure glad to live in Germany, where I have to pay taxes for owning a dog and where I need a license for anything fun.
>>
>>29278279
Maryland: Need a permit to CC/OC "Regulated Weapons" (Handguns and Assault Weapons). Anything else you do not. Therefore, it is perfectly legal to CC an Obrez.
>>
>>29279211
Wat. I went to a place the other day with my roommates and all you needed to be was 21
>>
>>29278522
>Banned any weapon firing a single projectile.
So, you're basically left with machine guns?
>>
>>29278784
A loaded magazine doesn't count as a gun. A loaded magazine in the presence of an unloaded gun counts as a loaded gun.
>>
>>29279313
Shotguns most likely. But does that count slugs?
>>
>>29279255
Dude, shit if I know, but at this point the biggest friend of gun rights in MD is how utterly inept it's lawmakers are.
>>
>also, training 'defensive shooting' is illegal
>Gun education
>illegal

This sums up the anti gun mindset.
>>
>>29279313
No, we're left with shotguns shooting bird/buckshot and ratshot rifle/pistol rounds.
>machineguns still fire a single projectile, they just do it really really rapidly

Oh, another couple fun Missouri laws.
>deer can only be hunted with metallic-cased centerfire rounds firing a single projectile during normal rifle season (can't use rimfire or shotgun even with slugs) outside of the designated archery-only and full-ban public conservation areas
>no minimum caliber, power factor, or barrel length
You can legally hunt deer with .25acp. Kinda want to know how they'd rule on a full-brass shotgun shell also, our Cabela's sells the empty brass for 10, 12, and 16ga. for not-too-insane prices.

>you can hunt all species of legal animal with any NFA item including machine guns and destructive devices
>as long as they have 10 round or fewer mags/belts (including any non-detachable mags/tubes) and meet the above criteria for deer
Not really sure how they'd enforce that with any disintegrating-link belt fed guns. Kinda wanna DD-stamp a few homebrew buckshot loads for a 37mm launcher to fuck around the squirrel woods now though. Also, you can't legally shoot turkeys with centerfire rifles normally but if it's an SBR or select-fire it's fine for whatever reason since they make no distinction in their wording about NFA items.
>>
>>29279350
It's also blatantly obvious that these laws are designed to make insurgencies or resistance to the state less effective.
>>
>>29279348
>banned any weapon firing a single projectile
Is a shotgun slug a single projectile? YES
>cant hunt deer with buckshot by state law, can only hunt deer with single projectiles (rifles/pistols/bows/crossbows/shotgun slug).

Did you even read the post?
>>
>>29279394
no
>>
>No, we're left with shotguns shooting bird/buckshot and ratshot rifle/pistol rounds.
>>machineguns still fire a single projectile, they just do it really really rapidly
Well, according to federal law, a machine gun fires multiple cartridges per trigger pull - you could use that as justification.
>>
>>29278794
>Loaded magazine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_%28magazine%29
>>
>>29279403
okay then

>>29279410
It's not blatantly stated in the printed regs (though heavily implied) but in the online FAQ it clarifies as one projectile per cartridge.
>>
File: 1409887341251.gif (978 KB, 308x289) Image search: [Google]
1409887341251.gif
978 KB, 308x289
>>29279256
>where I need a license for anything fun.

Care to explain? Planned to move there.
>>
>>29279419
Well, there are duplex rounds in 30-06...
So, you could hunt with a BAR using copper jacketed duplex or triplex ammunition.
>>
>>29279256
>where I have to pay taxes for owning a dog
By Federal law you're supposed to as well, but the thing is, also by Federal law all house pets are valued at $50 regardless of animal or breed unless you can conclusively prove the animal is either merchandise (farm animal, in which case it gets current market value average) or is a nationally certified service animal and is registered with the ADA (in which case it's valued at $500), so falls below the mandatory reporting threshold.
>your ten cent goldfish is worth the same as a champion show dog
>>
>>29278649
>>29279142
>Nerf or Nothin
Guess they chose nothing
>>
>>29279433
You also seem to have missed the
>bans all lead and steel ammo
And tungsten core AP both contains lead and is illegal to purchase, and I'm pretty sure nobody's ever made a duplex/triplex AP round.
>>
>>29279204
Canuck here, I can expand on this
>HK G11 is banned by name
>All AKs are banned, the SVD Dragunov is banned as an "AK variant"
>Most popular bullpups are banned, bullpup stocks for otherwise conventional firearms are banned
>Pistols in .25 or .32 calibre are banned
>Pistols with barrels uner 4.2 inches are banned (4.2 was specifically chosen to catch all the popular 4-inch guns as well
>It is easier to get a Steyr HS50 or similar rifle than it is to get a .22 pistol
>Non-restricted guns, including .50s and such, can be fired pretty much anywhere safe. Pistols and AR15s can only be fired at government-approved ranges
>The RCMP has mistaken .22s for AKs multiple times based on how they looked, and classified them as such
>>
2 for Canada:
- Magazine limits (10 for handguns, 5 for centerfire semiauto longarms, no limit otherwise) are based on how the manufacturer intended the magazine to be used NOT how it is actually used. This can be nice sometimes when you use a "handgun mag" or "bolt action mag" in a semiauto rifle normally cucked to 5 rounds but it also raises problems. If a manufacturer makes the exact same magazine for multiple versions of a gun (ex. Buckmark rimfire pistol and rifle), it is literally impossible to determine the magazine limit. No court cases exist to clarify so police do not enforce.
-Shortening a barrel below 18" makes the gun prohibited, even if a longer barrel is added later. But as long as the gun is over 26" overall and not semiauto centerfire, it can legally come with a short barrel from the manufacturer. Ex. Cutting down an 870 pump action is illegal, but you can buy them off the shelf with a 12" barrel.

Shit's retarded. There were others but Parliment somewhat fixed stuff after the Senate bitched them out repeatedly.
>>
>>29279472
>pistols in .25 or .32 calibre are banned
"Never do your enemy a minor injury" made simple I guess.
>>
>>29279512
The intention was evidently to ban all the Jennings/Locrin/Davis etc. shit pistols.
Of course they were too lazy to find a real way to do that.
Along with the fact that it's hilarious that they're especially afraid of the shittiest possible firearms rather than actually decent handguns
>>
>>29278649

Literally a nanny state

I'm sorry Australians, I truly am. And here I am saying it's stupid to pay 200 bucks in taxes to get a full auto firearm.

Really puts it in perspective
>>
>>29279531
So they were trying to ban nigger crime instead of banning niggers. Gotcha.
>>
>>29279472

jesus christ
>>
>>29278740
maga
>>
>>29278708
Sounds like the opposite of New York where I live. Here you can have a Ruger 10/22 (as long as it has no evil features) but a Ruger Charger is an illegal "assault weapon."
>>
File: 1442244281211.jpg (60 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1442244281211.jpg
60 KB, 530x600
Brazil
>civilians cannot shoot anything larger than .380 or .38
>police and
>military cartridges are prohibited (7.62x51, 9mm, 5.56)
>.223 is prohibited
>.308 isn't if you are a registred sportsman
Fuck logic
>>
>>29278541
We like to see ourselves much in the same light. Liberals cry about it, Conservatives take pride in it.
>>
>>29278612
The epitome of feel-good, achieve-nothing-at-all lawmaking.
Shit, most of these laws are just as bad, I still can't label any one of them The Worst.
>>
>>29278279
Well all gun restrictions and laws are dumb tbqh.
>>
>>29278683
Has anyone been arrested for that?
They never once brought that up in HPD's Academy.
>>
>>29278865
I've wondered, could you get away with sticking a tennis ball on the end of the tube, like old folks do with their walkers? Would they see through my cleverly disguised diy stock?
>>
Czechs can only carry FMJ bullets
>>
>>29278279
suppressors being controlled in any way, let alone 6+ month wait and $200 tax stamp for hearing protection
>>
>>29279854
Yes, but only people fucking retarded enough to take them out around uniformed LEO's or brag about it on the internet.

I still don't think it's as retarded as the ruling about shouldering the pistol braces/buffer tubes.
>hey this is a roughly triangular piece of plastic with no moving parts
>if you hold it this way or that way you're A-OK
>but if you hold it THIS way you're going to prison!
>>
File: ipsc01_1[1].jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ipsc01_1[1].jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>29279378
We had a draft until 5 years ago, so insurgencies weren't really the reason.
Also, if you're a hunter, you can take part in certain defensive shooting training, so you can defend yourself against wild hogs in the underbrush
Also, since IPSC is legal here, the ban mostly just applies to shooting while moving and targets can't be human like
>>
>>29278279
Thanks to Canada's classification on firearms, it's legal to shoot a .22 rifle in the woods, but jail time illegal to shoot a .22 handgun in the woods.
>>
>>29279976
Can you shoot other handgun cartridges innawoods?
>>
>>29279573
I could go on, those were just my highlights
>Long guns previously had to be registered; the system cost billions, was illegally accessed numerous times, and when asked to support its existence after over a decade the RCMP could not produce a single example where it had helped solve a crime. Some people still demand it be reinstated, Quebec is trying to make a provincial one currently
>Suppressors are of course banned
>Our new shithead leader promises to add feminist representatives to the committee for gun classification, I fucking kid you not
>After the RCMP approves your restricted firearms licence application for the stated purpose of shooting your pistols at a gun range, then approved your purchase of handguns for the stated purpose of shooting them at a range (your membership at which you've provided them), you still have to ask permission from them to take your gun(s) there to do it, or to take a handgun home after purchasing it
>Parts of the Firearms Act directly violate our Charter rights: RCMP reserve the right to search your home at any time they please without a warrant to verify safe gun storage (unreasonable search and seizure anybody?), and you will be charged for not assisting them in identifying illegal practices (self-incrimination)
>>
>>29278279
Bullet Buttons in California. and or the Bullet Button Magnet that is legal if its not on the gun but Illegal if its on the rifle.
>>
>>29279990
Yes, as long as it's not from a handgun/short barrelled semi auto.
>>
>>29279990
The cartridge is irrelevant: it is simply illegal to shoot a handgun (or AR15 or any other restricted firearm) outside an approved range.
I can shoot my SKS pretty much anywhere, but my Buckmark? Not a chance
Also we have a list of guns banned by name: it literally reads like an IMFDB page for an 80's action movie
>SPAS 12/15
>AUG
>Claridge Hi-Tec
>G3
>FAL
Etc. etc.
The actual list is very long
>>
>>29280022
Also, the Authorizations to Transport are included (to an authorized range, gunsmith, border, cop shop, verifier and gun show) automatically when your first restricted is transferred after C42 came into effect.

Also the 'storage verification' (aka warrant less searches) only applies if they have evidence you are storing more than 10 guns at a location. They must also call ahead to schedule it in a reasonable amount of time (no no knocks) and it has to be a "Firearms Officer" (not just any Officer Donut Eater) of which there are only like 70 in the entire country and they all work for CFOs offices. So don't have more than 10 Restricted and don't brag/post on the net you have more than 10 guns and the only way they can come into your home is with a warrant.
>>
File: 1452737504237.png (287 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
1452737504237.png
287 KB, 540x489
>>29278522
>>Bull Shoals Conservation Area bans the use or possession of reloaded ammunition (specifically including commercially remanufactured), all ammunition must be carried/stored in its original factory packaging, if all rounds are in a magazine the original factory packaging must be carried on the person
>>
File: Ta81w2Q[2].png (2 MB, 1600x1816) Image search: [Google]
Ta81w2Q[2].png
2 MB, 1600x1816
>>29280114
>>
>>29280114
I didn't include C-42 specifically because JT promised to scrap all the decent parts of it as soon as possible (including the ATT shit)
And while I am not concerned that I will be searched, the Act still directly violates me rights by giving them unacceptable power
>>
>>29279422
Hunting, shooting, fishing, owning a dog, sailing a motorboat... Also camping is allowed only on designated campsites.
>>
>>29278649
NSW has a fucking stupid ammunition law
>all ammo bought has to be recorded in a book along with your firearms license number and street address
>i can walk in to any gun shop buy all the components needed to reload my own ammunition and no one bats an eye lid
>>
File: Why.jpg (21 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
21 KB, 288x499
>>29279472
>HK G11 is banned by name
>>
>>29280286
They evidently made the list based on whatever they saw in a Guns & Ammo mag or something, and to this day refuse to explain their process
The RCMP also stated in an internal memo that they need to do something about the High Standard Model 10. At the same time they acknowledge that there are barely any in the country (and they are generally fairly shitty anyways), but insist that it should be banned only because it's a bullpup
>>
Any place where guns are legal, but using them for self defense is illegal.
>>
>>29280313
Shooting in self-defence is theoretically perfectly legal in Canada, but no matter what they will charge you and deliberately drag it out for years to waste your money and time. They would actually prefer that you just do nothing and die.
You will eventually be acquitted, but the malicious prosecutors will deliberately ruin you, without caring about punishing the actual offender if he survives
>>
Man, and here I was thinking how much shit the NY SAFE act was and then I saw everything here.

It's still fucking shit, though.
>>
>>29279255
They had an exception for a Colt competition or sporting rifle configuration that had a heavy barrel. So if you build an AR to the same configuration (heavy barrel), you're clear. Or so I've had it explained to me in the past.
>>
Here in Brazil, you can't own firearms that are in use by the Brazilian Armed Forces, nor firearms in their calibers.
Example: Rifles are limited to bores under .44cal, but 7.62 rifles are restricted because the caliber is used in our service rifle.
Also, autoloader pistols are limited to .380ACP, revolvers to .38SPL and rifles to .44 caliber.
>>
>>29280343
Correction: the autoloading pistols, revolvers and rifles are restricted to calibers up to the mentioned.
>>
>>29278649

Australia is pretty much the end game of gun control. Even Japan can have airshit.
>>
>>29280429
I'd argue that Japan is still worse, along with others like SK
I mean in those countries people can barely own any firearms (I have never actually heard of any legal Korean firearms ownership)
>>
>>29278713
Hitler didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>29278279
California: everything
because fuck you

but seriously tho walther p90 (99? its the one with the smith and wesson grip and all)
b& because of detachable grip
detachable
grip
and its not even the whole fucker either, its just the back piece.
Women really liked this gun because it is lightweight and had an interchangeable grip for smaller hands
cuckafornia b& em because fuck fun and fuck women.... wait
>>
>>29278800
You could probably do it with a Playboy magazine.
>>
>>29280517
Wait hold up they ban handguns with switchable backstraps? Like every modern polymer gun has a backstrap that comes off
>>
>>29279717
I'm gonna need a sauce on that semen demon.
>>
>>29279897
The instant you shoulder it, you have redesigned the tennis ball into a SBR.
>>
>>29280574
Why
>>
>>29280574
Knowing that any of the hot girls you see there get smashed by filthy, disgusting drug dealers every day really turns me off of them desu senpai
>>
>>29278871
California currently has a bill in the works that will define a firearm as any PART. Frame, receiver, slide, grips, SPRINGS...
>>
>>29280633
>Tfw you go to jail for illegal possession of a firearm because you have sights or a grip screw
>>
>>29280551
Just the guns that weren't grandfathered in. Why do you think you can't get gen4 glocks?
>>
>>29279255
Someone who never has seen a gun in person before glances at a catalog. It markets a heavy barrel as a sporting feature. This person now knows everything about guns and should be in charge of deciding which are too dangerous for their law abiding neighbors to own.
>>
>>29280648
You think I'm kidding?
>>
File: 1449668598606.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1449668598606.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>29278649
>oy vey how do we get guns banned in our penal colony?

I know lets stage a massacre, we'll use some spec ops faggot and 360 no scope headshot dozens of people

>but who will take the blame?

some 70 IQ literal retard

more obvious then 9/11
>>
File: 1453775396675.jpg (63 KB, 414x310) Image search: [Google]
1453775396675.jpg
63 KB, 414x310
>>29278713
Hitler did nothing wrong

>but.. but.. the COMMUNIST RUSSIANS said those evil nazis killed a lot of people :( :(

remember... listen and believe you stupid goy
>>
>>29278740
nationalism is gone because of what the Germans did.
>>
>>29278713
Get back to tumblr you fucking piece of shit

Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>29280863
The USSR should have been removed as well. Stop your stormfront BS.
>>
File: 070912_highly_sprung-716019[1].jpg (16 KB, 425x335) Image search: [Google]
070912_highly_sprung-716019[1].jpg
16 KB, 425x335
>>29280746
So, basically everything is a gun then? I wonder when the first people get arrested for gun springs in their pens
>>
>>29278334

Remember now, tax evasion is France's unofficial national sport.
>>
File: ty.gif (2 MB, 234x255) Image search: [Google]
ty.gif
2 MB, 234x255
>>29279472
>G11 banned by name
>>
>>29280919
found JIDF
>>
>>29280584
holy fuck thats not true at all, i seriously hope you dont believe that

>daily reminder that people post on /k/ giving legal advice on shit they have absolutely no idea about
>>
>>29281026
>>>29280919
>found JIDF
The power structure of the USSR from day one was 80% Jewish.
>>
>>29281140
yet the soviets despised any religion and persecuted any priest from any religion.

Hell, my great grandpas escaped the red army when the soviets happened because they would kill them since they were jews
>>
IL here, FOID is pretty fucking stupid.
1. Must be over 21 unless parents/court-appointed guardian signs affidavit
2. In case of affidavit, parent/guardian must be eligible for a FOID
Which basically means if you're an out of stater and under 21 fuck you.
>>
>>29281209
Practicing or not. A kike is a kike, kike,
>>
File: UKKnifeLaws.png (196 KB, 645x1660) Image search: [Google]
UKKnifeLaws.png
196 KB, 645x1660
>>29278279
>>
>>29279570
niggers aren't really much of a problem here as they are in the states... of course i say that as a west coaster who has to deal with hindu dindus, i dont know how it is over in toronto
>>
>>29280959
I'm guessing some desk jockey working for the RCMP saw it in a magazine and thought it was the ultimate gun of the future and that they'd better ban it preemptively.
>>
>>29281273
It's people like you that make me wish there was a nuclear war.
>>
>>29279447
KEK
>>
>>29279394

but what about chain shot
>>
>>29281303
The funny thing is that this shit was written in like '95 - G11 development has stopped years prior, and it was evident that it was dead at that point
>>
File: OzPls.jpg (26 KB, 960x784) Image search: [Google]
OzPls.jpg
26 KB, 960x784
>>29278668
>lever action shotguns are fine
For now
>>
>>29281294
>hindu dindus
Lol you have to deal with the trash of the British Empire. At least when Indians come to America, they've come here by their own self motivation.
>>
>>29281313
The feeling is mutual.
>>
>>29281294
Albertan here: pretty much the same
There aren't many black people, and all the one's I've met are absolutely bro-tier good people. Not like the Somalians people get in Ontario and such.
The shit disturbers a here are generally natives, brown guys, or white trash
>>
File: aniki.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
aniki.png
226 KB, 468x345
>Canuckistan
Where do I even start.
>>
File: BABI YAR REPORT.jpg (391 KB, 1557x2091) Image search: [Google]
BABI YAR REPORT.jpg
391 KB, 1557x2091
>>29280863
They did kill a lot of people though.

>waaa I can't read German

Then maybe you're not qualified to make statements about German history?
>>
>>29281487
>they killed people, unlike any other nation/political party in the world, and i am gonna post this document which obviously you cant read to prove myself right somehow
>>
>>29278279
kek, I live in Texas so I really can't complain. We have open carry and switch blades legalized for god's sake.
>>
>>29281510
It's a primary source documenting the executions of 90,000 people over the course of 2 weeks by only 2 units.

There are only 2 or 3 other nations/political parties in the world that I can think of that killed civilians in that type of volume. Even if you deny the holocaust, the Nazi war crimes still stand out as particularly heinous.
>>
Galils are legal but not AKs.
>>
>>29279531
But if we're talking crime reduction, cheapo pot-metal pistols are a better target than long arms of any kind.
>>
File: 1452750002301.jpg (61 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1452750002301.jpg
61 KB, 550x400
>new york city
>you have to obey the state laws which aren't completely retarded
>then you have to obey municipal law

To this day I've yet to wrap my head around these firearm laws. I made a thread on it yesterday.

>you can own an UNLOADED black powder revolver
>no registries required
>you cannot own ammo for it
>pretty much as long as you don't own ammo and cannot load it you're gucci

meanwhile

>you may only buy two pepper spray products in any single purchase
>you can only buy them in a storefront (legally)
>the seller has to take your details and keep them

>yfw it's probably easier to get a working BP gun here than it is to get pepper spray
>>
>>29281627
Those pistols still show up in criminal possession
They just smuggle them in from the U.S.
Besides which I'd rather D'Antwan have a .25 Locrin than a Glock or something else decent
>>
>>29281562
oh yeah, nazis are bad. I am not denying that. I am criticizing your tumblr-like attitude of "ANYTHING NAZI IS UNDOUBTEDLY BAD!"
>>
>>29278279
>Ireland
YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU CARRY ANY SHARP IMPLEMENT YOU'RE A CRIMINAL
>>
>>29281487
if that document mattered it would have been translated by now

>if you dont know the language you cant make statements on history

wew lad leftypol made it all the way from 4+4chan to here
>>
>>29281562
>There are only 2 or 3 other nations/political parties in the world that I can think of that killed civilians in that type of volume

holy fuck dude ready a book
>>
>>29278615
>I wonder what goes on in the minds of people who make these laws

My guess is it went something like:
>These semi auto gangster guns sure are scurry, we should ban them.
>We can't actually do that, unfortunately.
>Well, how about we cap their clipazines at 6 rounds so people can only use revolvers, revolvers aren't scurry. Boy, wont it be swell when we finally legislate away all the scurry things and we can finally live in a Norman Rockwell painting?
>Um, you know that most gang killings are done with shitty .380s and old .38 revolvers that hold 6 rounds, right?
>NORMAN! ROCKWELL!
>>
>>29281562
lol, i know german and that document is about logistics required in a concentration camp. Get real, fag.
>>
>>29279349
Reminds me of a quote
>the only thing saving is from beareaucracy is inefficiency - Eugene McCarthy
>>
>>29278279
in Austria you need a license to buy FMJ ammo
anything else (rifle vise) is free to buy at the age of 18

reason for that is: FMJ is the most deadly ammunition out there
>>
File: german game show.gif (2 MB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
german game show.gif
2 MB, 220x165
>>29280276
>Also camping is allowed only on designated campsites.

I savor the scant few times someone has said something German enough for me to post this gif.
>>
In Bulgaria, you can get a BP gun without any licenses. However, in order to shoot it or operate with BP in any way, you need a pyrotechnician license.
>>
>>29280429
Japan is much, much worse.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/japan.php#Possession
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 396x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 396x351
>>29282111
I think I'm going to be sick.
>>
>>29278279
NJ:
It is illegal to make unreasonable deviations in travel while transporting hollowpoint bullets. You can own them, shoot them, and buy them, but your not allowed to stop a a friends house on the way home from the gun store with hollow point rounds in your car.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 440x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 440x398
>Tfw it finally clicks in your mind that non-commie US states are pretty much the only places on Earth where you can legally own any decent weapons while not living in a third-world shithole

Why is the majority of the world cucked like this?
>>
>>29282647
its called socialism, anon. And its a parasite.
>>
>>29281792
I'm sure the Nazi policies towards kittens and puppies were okay, but don't pretend like that's what people are referring to when they make a blanket statement that Nazis a shit.
>>
File: 1456412267242.jpg (662 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
1456412267242.jpg
662 KB, 1200x801
Our weapon laws in Kansas are excellent. No permit to CC, almost no restricts on knives, so we can own switchblades.

But... there is a tiny smudge of shit. For inexplicable reasons, we cannot own ballistic knives or throwing stars. Don't know why.
>>
>>29278279
http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/puertorico.pdf
>>
>>29282647
Switzerland and the Czech Republic kind of have this.

Not quite as good.
>>
>>29282934
are there trees in kansas?

what about hills?
>>
>>29283017
no and no
>>29282934
>mom and dad both raised on the KS/MO state line
>both are liberal as fuck

weird
>>
>>29282934

this thread just got autistic
>>
>>29278740
>>29280914
/pol/ pls
>inb4 JIDF
>>
>>29280746
>muzzle breaks
>breaks
Liberals
>>
>>29283470
>implying being nazi is /pol/ exclusive
>>
>>29280669
this

its really retarded because the effect of the law is pretty much
>lol fuck women.
and not in the way god intended
>>
File: Starter.png (8 KB, 1024x650) Image search: [Google]
Starter.png
8 KB, 1024x650
>>29281400
curryniggers have fucking raided my texas suburb
>>
>>29278279
Maybe not the dumbest, but Alabama has a ban on the wearing of "swords or Bowie type knives over 13 inches in length.

To be clear, open carry is entirely legal here, so you can walk around in full battle rattle with a loaded rifle, sidearm and enough ammo to start a small war, but the minute you strap on a Civil War artillery short sword, you're technically breaking the law.
>>
Chico, CA

>Title 9
>PUBLIC PEACE, SAFETY AND MORALS
>9.60.030
>Prohibition on the production, testing, maintenance and storage of
nuclear weapons and nuclear weapons delivery systems.
>No person shall produce, test, maintain, or store within the city a nuclear weapon,
component of a nuclear weapon, nuclear weapon delivery system, or component of a
nuclear weapon delivery system.
>9.60.050
>Remedy for violations.
>At the direction of the city council, the city attorney shall file an action in a court of
appropriate jurisdiction to enjoin any violations of this chapter.
>>
>>29278287
thread should have ended here
>>
>>29278354
That's typically a bird gun, maybe they're trying to dissuade poaching?
>>
File: 1439182023053.jpg (20 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
1439182023053.jpg
20 KB, 150x200
>>29282111
>(5) a feebleminded person;
>>
>>29278354
28 gauge would be pretty damn small and because shot can just use a pipe... hell you could probably disguise one as a pen and get decent spread out of it.
>>
File: 1382074239463.jpg (119 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1382074239463.jpg
119 KB, 720x540
>>29278279
Any gun law is in inherently dumb
>>
>>29278287
First post best post.
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.