[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /k/, is there a chance that importing Norinco guns will be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: chineseluger.jpg (117 KB, 1023x639) Image search: [Google]
chineseluger.jpg
117 KB, 1023x639
Like, any time in the next decade or so? What president has the best chance of making it happen?
>tfw no $300 226 clone
>tfw no $200 870 clone
Why live
>>
No. Kill yourself.
>>
Doubt it, but why would you want those anyway, are you a fucking poorfag?
>>
>>29274922
>not wanting decent guns at low prices
If you were an actual richfag, you'd understand the value of money and not want to pay extra money for the same product because "muh import regs."
>>
There is literally more chance of Diane Fienstein teaming up with Nancy Pelosi to author a repeal of the NFA and GCA because they finally saw the light.
>>
>>29274790
maybe if a republican president and senate coexist
>>
>Norinco Firearms

I don't buy these and I'm even Canadian.
>>
>>29275199
LOL
>norinco

try again, they are shittier than Taurus
>>
Their CZ Model 2 .22LR bolt gun copies are as good as the real thing.

Better if you think a chrome lined .22LR bore is good (that shit will last for fucking ever).

JW-15
>>
File: 1430955868148[1].jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1430955868148[1].jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>>29274790
>dat Grip Stippling

Fuck it's like they have one guy with a box cutter making random lines on the wood

I have an old Mak 90, and no I like my wasr more
>>
The only reason you want Norinco is because you can't have it.
>>
>>29275468

That's BS, though

Their copies, such as the 1911s, M14s, and CZs work as good as the real brands, at 1/3 the price.

They make their shit on the same tooling as they do their own .mil shit.

Chink SKSs are just fine. The rest of their rifles go the same way.
>>
>>29275535
They may work as good but they only look as good if you stand 20 feet back and squint real hard.
>>
...and I really doubt they're as durable.

The only people who really talk up Norinco are the Canadians, since that's the one thing they can have that we can't.
>>
Need a Republican President and a Republican Congress. Then get them all to author a bill and get some democrats on board to pass it. All the while hoping the NRA and the domestic gun makers don't ruing the whole thing with their protectionist bull shit.

Which is less likely than Bloomberg handing out SCAR-17H for free to people on /k/.
>>
File: 1378178175383.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1378178175383.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>29274790
>the american gun lobby allowing citizens to freely choose moderately priced foreign shit over overpriced domestic shit
thatll be the day
>>
>>29275319
>I know nothing: the post
see >>29275535

>>29275572
Not the same anon, but sometimes I don't want a safe queen, I want a workhorse. Norincos work excellently for that purpose.
>>
>>29274790
>$200 870 clone
we have those
they're called Pardner Pumps
>>
>>29275603
>Need a Republican President and a Republican Congress
we had one with Dubya. There is no profit undercutting the gun manuf owners, and that means more campaign donations.

It is literally a money thing. And ATF will never let go that they shipped over 3 hole AKs with blank pins and no sear.
>>
>>29275572
What, are your hands too delicate to get in there and give it a good polish, or file off any rough/sharp edges to the metal?

Next you'll tell us that buying good grips for one would be retarded, because they bond to the gun at the atomic level when you screw them on.
>>
>>29274790
https://www.classicfirearms.com/hawk-12-ga-978-pump-3inch-black-poly

This thread is shit
>>
>>29275728
>A few rebranded Norinco shotguns get imported here
>it's stupid to want other types of Norincos
>>
>>29275585
Go look at any review for a Norinco gun, they'll tell you the same thing-Super solid, steel guns that look like shit but function reliably. The ultimate workhorse gun. Or range blaster.
>>
>>29275861
Its stupid to say where are my cheap chinese 870s, when they are right there
>>
>>29274790

Dude you can buy a norinco 870 its called a hawk 983 imported by IAC under 200 and better than 870 exp
>>
>>29275935

>983
Sorry, fat fingers, 982
>>
>>29275585
Nobody really "talks them up" up here. The general consensus is that, should you buy a Norc, it'll be cheap and work, though you'll likely see the odd fit issue (handguards being too tight, etc), and the finish isn't usually the best (tool marks, etc), though they are getting better with that.
They're workhorse guns. People buy them to have fun at a reasonable price, and poorfags can have some cool toys too. And some of their products are both unique (Type 97) and niche (P762).
>>
is everyone in this thread really dissing Norinco's? kek wow, guess this is a posh board now
>>
>>29276080
fuck off chink micro penis sucker
>>
>>29275947

I thought the 87 was only in the Chinese snowflake 556 equivalent?

How are the 81s?
>>
The problem is that Norincos aren't banned because they're guns, they're banned because they're Chinese. Almost all of the politicians that support gun rights also hate China. So no, it's not going to happen unless something very surprising occurs.
>>
>shitting on chink CZ/AK clones
>wanking to paki HK clones

Truly american flawless logic
>>29276657
They were bant not because they're chink, they were bant because they sell their shit to Iran and Sudan.

>dem type 81 tho
>>
get a CZ99/cz999/ez9 if you want a 226 clone
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
As far as I know they never been imported in the states but is there ever going too be a chance or how would a company go about importing a Japanese gun like a Nambu Model 60, a police revolver(I know S&W was gonna remake the gun in the U.S. Under some japanesey name that begins with a Sa) they make ones that shoot .38 special, .38(9mm), 9mm with moon clips and 8mm and some other Japanese only cartridge.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.