[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I survived a Police raid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: police-raid.jpg (223 KB, 960x1087) Image search: [Google]
police-raid.jpg
223 KB, 960x1087
This is the third installment of the tweaker roommate chronicles. I posted a few threads earlier about my suicidal roommate that was trying to kill himself with my guns. Well this is how it ended (I hope it's fucking over at least)

>dead tired last night, worked until 6am and only got an hour of sleep before because the fire truck woke me up (he tried to kill himself on our driveway)
>apparently the cops were banging on our door looking for him, I'm the only one home and I'm basically dead
>they somehow got in without breaking the door down (do cops pick locks?)
>wake up to unrecognized dudes screaming ANYBODY HOME?! ANONTOWN PD!!!
>I freak out and yell GET THE FUCK OUT I HAVE A GUN!!! because I don't believe they're the cops
>OMG HE SAID GUN, OUT OUT OUT!!!
>look out my window, see 3 cops running and hiding behind their cop cars, apparently they are indeed cops
>fuck what have I done! call 911 and tell them I was just startled
>SIR AT THIS TIMR YOU NEED TO COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP, DO NOT MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENTS
>I'm fucking shaking, slowly walk downstairs literally about to cry on the phone with the dispatcher
>by the time I get down there there's like 8 police cars

Cont.
>>
Things that didn't happen. Go make a tumblr if you want to blog about your stupid fantasies. Link to news story or kill yourself.
>>
Waiting
>>
>>29263065
Eat shit, this has been an interesting series of minor events

Its no clankening but its still good
>>
>>29263041
post a news source or pics or gtfo
>>
>>29263083
No it isnt

>op posting from a mobile device connected to a cellular network to samefag with different IP address
>>
>>29263106
> Implying almost all cell networks aren't banned permanently
>>
>>29263106
will you shut the fuck up and let the faggot finish
>>
>>29263065
Kill yourself
>>
>>29263106
>>29263065
stop shit posting faggot.
>>
>>29263041
>guns drawn on me, had to lie on the ground, patted down & cuffed
>frantically trying to explain to them I dindu nuffin
>put in the back of the car while they search the house
>'Mr anon it appears you had no weapon out and at the ready so we're not going to charge you" (my handguns and rifle bolts were in the safe thanks to your guys advice, for those that didn't see the first threads I was asking how to deactivate my guns so my roommate couldn't kill himself, he had already tried twice in 24 hours)
>they explain that they were there to do a wellness check because one of his friends called saying he was trying it again and gave them his address
>they were actually quite understanding and thanked me for compliance, I wasn't charged, nothing confiscated even though they went through all mine and his stuff

Cunt..
>>
>>29263171
so where was your cunty roommate
>>
>>29263171
>give them all the info I can about the stupid fag
>I tell them when he gets drunk he wanders around the neighborhood and hides in people's bushes
>sho nuff they find him down the street dead in some bushes
>finally I don't have to deal with his bullshit anymore now that he's dead as fuck
>lol jk I wish, he got fucking released from the hospital again, like does this state even have an involuntary psychiatric hold?
>he's actually quite (seemingly) compliant with our telling him he has to gtfo, he wants to go back to his sober living home anyway
>he ended up coming back when none of us were home against our wishes and was drinking in his room again
>I looked through his room and found a couple alcohols and a big ass kitchen knife
>take the knife because fuck man idk what he might do to himself (or us) if he comes back

>>29263065
I'm going to snap some proofs real quick, u will be proved loser.
>>
File: IMG_20160314_194431197-600x1066.jpg (89 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_194431197-600x1066.jpg
89 KB, 600x1066
>>29263244
This is the knife I confiscated from his room (muh lil 380 for comparison)
>>
File: IMG_20160314_194340277-1066x600.jpg (100 KB, 1066x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_194340277-1066x600.jpg
100 KB, 1066x600
>>29263274
& this is what his room looks like. Does this look like the room of a normal productive human being to you? No because it is the room of an alcohol.

Idk why he had toilet paper on his bed...
>>
>>29263289
>because no one on /k/ could grab a kitchen knife and a 380 to take a picture of. And no one could take a picture of their shitty room and say its someone else.

Fuck off
>>
>>29263319
>announcing reports

Enjoy your ban. You might have time to think about what a giant fucking faggot you are.
>>
>>29263041
>>>/out/
>>
>all these phanny-flustered anons shitting on OP for literally no reason.
top kek
>>
I remember when /k/ was good
Soccer mom stories thread anyone?
>>
>>29263244
Good luck man, sounds like it turned out as well as it could have
>>
>>29263338
... I literally don't even.
Reported to Trump for being a muslim, enjoy your deportation.
>>
>>29263368
>I literally don't even

Go back to le plebbit, or perhaps continue on to tumblr
>>
>>29263289

Holy shit. What kind of third world, weed bumming, class skipping, unshaven, WOW playing, NEET motherfuker would live like that.
>>
If a bunch of cops raided my home and I killed them all because I didn't know they were cops, would that be illegal?
>>
>>29263041
thats crazy man, i remember the first time you posted about him awhile back, i was in a similar situation and im glad to be out of it, sure im back at my moms now with her and my sister, but at least i dont have to worry about my firearms and my well being
>>
>>29263065
>>29263084
>>29263143
>>29263256
>>29263307
>>29263338
>>29263390

Hello! Here's some (You)'s for being such a wonderful poster on 4chan.org/k/, enjoy the rest of your morning/evening/night and remember: Don't ever stop being (You)!
>>
>>29263289
>toilet paper on his be
Wanking.
>>
>literally nothing exciting on /k/ ever happens ever
>see a somewhat neat story about anons gay room mate
>everybody is shitting on him because they want to go back to mediocrity and AR generals

maybe reddit really is better than 4chan, maybe the true redpill is that 4chan is just for losers to congregate when they should actually be studying for their shitty midterm
>>
>>29263367
Not really... I'm applying to PDs and pretty much have an arrest in my record thanks to some douche who's still on the loose and wants to come back for his jizz-rag toilet paper roll.
>>
>>29263787

Fukk u bitch
>>
>>29264264
Fuck you.

I already passed my midterm
>>
>>29264528
You're welcome! (You) are a benefit to 4chan, don't forget!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.