[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, post your innawoods stories and loadouts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Alright, post your innawoods stories and loadouts
>>
>>29249197

>Gun in pic related looks like my old Marlin 39A
>see box of 30-30 right below

Is this the 39A's grown up version?
>>
>>29251373
Basically, yea. Good for deer. I exploded a mouse with it tho
>>
>>29249197
Do you really have a recoil pad on a .30-30?
Are you a 9 year old girl?
>>
>>29252753
Meh, it came with it and I was really to lazy to take it off. I might replace it with those things that hold more rounds. What do you call those?
>>
>>29249197
>innawoods stories
One time i went camping and nothing happened
>>
>>29249197
Went camping once and shot a couple dozen hogs.
>>
I wasn't innawoods but I was on my way to innawoods back in 06 or 07. I was on route 23 in Ohio, just north of Lucasville. My truck's front tires were feeling weird so I pulled off to the side. A truck pulled up behind me a few minutes later, really old and beat to shit. A guy got out and hollered at me asking if I needed any help. Old guy, beard (almost like Karl Marx but grayer), beer belly, and he had some slurred speech. He kind of hobbled when he walked but he didn't move much further from his truck, stopping in front of it. He told me to stop just as I got to the tail end of my truck when he pulls out a giant Colt revolver and fired it at some bushes near a ditch. I hear a yelp and, after getting over the initial startle of some old guy firing out of nowhere, I looked over and saw a twitching coyote. This guy had apparently seen it from the road while driving and it was slinking towards me. It had foam around its mouth when I got a closer look. So this guy saved me a lot of trouble. Told me his name was Larry, said he'd deal with the coyote and the police, and I thanked him before he took off.

God bless rednecks.
>>
>>29254091
good on larry, saved you some rabbies.
>>
>be inna ocala ntnl forest with a couple friends
>didn't bring guns cause not sure the laws on them in national forests, and didn't want to get in trouble
>also drinking
>anyways, get to campsite only ones there besides a group of people on the other side of the campsite
>it was pouring while we were setting up the tent, and one set of clothes got absolutely soaked
>terrible start so far, but we're all still optimistic
>went for a walk, and then drove out and bought some firewood
>come back, rain stopped, everythings copacetic holmes
>getting everything set up for a fire, and realize we don't have any kindling, because we assumed we'd use sticks and shit from the campsite
>everythings soaked
>try to get it going with the little amount of paper we have
>not working
>friends are starting to give up cause they're pussies
>i grew up innawoods so I'm not ready to give up
>and I don't want to see them upset and ruin a perfectly good weekend cause of a little fuckin bitch ass water
>trying to brainstorm how to start a fire
>suddenly remember we have bugspray
>rummage through the car while friends are sitting around confused
>already have like 3 or 4 drinks in me at this point
>i get a little adventurous when I drink
>pull out two large cans of bug spray from pack
>friends are like wtf
>florida has a shit ton of spanish moss, and I remember seeing that its super flammable
>grab a whole shit ton of the trees
>stuff it under the wood
>lighter, meet aerosoled alcohol and DEET
>lots of flames
>spanish moss not catching, but drying out
>5 minutes later, spanish moss begins to burn
now I probably could have let it go at that point, but I was sufficiently buzzed, and entertaining my friends and myself so I kept going
>emptied a can and a half of bug spray
>95% sure I gave every bug in the surrounding area and ourselves cancer
>doesn't matter, started fire
>saved the day
>we sit around drinking and bullshitting, for the rest of the night
>play a little poker
>it was a good night
>>
>Innawoods camping near the Pactola reservoir
>Drunk as shit
>One girl talking about how guns scare her
>Runs through my head "She just hasn't had experience with them"
>Got the idea from a thread here
>Go to my backpack, grab 9mm
>Show her how to hold it, basic gun safety, terminology
>Teach her how to field strip it, then let her try
>Now she wants to go shooting
>Next morning friends commented on how my gun handling was still safe (no flagging, brass checks, etc.)

The girl has a boyfriend, unfortunately
>>
>>29254616
theres a goalie in hockey, and they still score

take her to the range nigga, maybe then she'll see how much of a pussy her boyfriend is and then you'll become the less pussy boyfriend
>>
>>29254616
Challenge the boyfriend to a duel with your better gun knowledge
>>
>>29254735
>Challenge the boyfriend to a duel with your better gun knowledge

Fuck, if the world worked like that I would be much better off than I am.
>>
>>29253469
why not one of those shoulder things that go up?
>>
>>29254750
fuck the boyfriend to show dominance
>>
A GREAT EVIL IS TO SOON COME UPON THE WORLD, AN EVIL WORSE THAN
THE NAZI HOLOCAUST, AN EVIL THAT FEW CAN EVEN COMPREHEND. THE
"GOOD NEWS" IS THAT WE CAN ESCAPE 666, THIS COMING HORROR IN THE
FIRST OF TWO RAPTURES. SO FOLLOW JESUS AND DO WHAT HE SAID AND
YOU WON'T END UP A SHRUNKEN HEAD.
>>
>>29254776
Go make another tin hat or something, this is my thread
>>
>hunting squirrels on public land
>sitting on a log waiting for one that I can hear to come out
>hear footsteps followed by the sound of a rotting tree trunk or something fall
>there'snosuchthingasbigfoot.jpg
>footsteps keep walking towards me
>say "hello?"
>nothing
>stand up
>shoot a fee times
>walking stops
>haul ass back to the car, shooting off a round every few steps to make it fuck off and not fuck back on
>tfw probably scared the shit out of a bow hunter
>or bigfoot

I was honestly terrified when I didn't get a response, though. Just talking about it gets me spooked.
>>
>>29254776
>Holohoax
>evil
Go to bed, Chaim.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.