[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guyys 24/f/ca i was wondering what kind of guns can i get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1457604964241.jpg (93 KB, 578x960) Image search: [Google]
1457604964241.jpg
93 KB, 578x960
hey guyys 24/f/ca

i was wondering what kind of guns can i get? I've got no priors, never been to jail, got every legal doc i'd need. money isn't an issue anymore.

I recently got my house broken into, I wanna know a little about guns, what guns can I have in my house, can I keep a gun in my car?

Thanks.
>>
http://www.calgunlaws.com/

Your laws are the most awful in the Union.
>>
Post feet.
>>
>>29242826
>http://www.calgunlaws.com/
haha, i mean Canada. My bad
>>
File: not_bait_but.png (11 KB, 639x386) Image search: [Google]
not_bait_but.png
11 KB, 639x386
Why did you feel the need to post your sex?
>>
>>29242826
>current year
>implying Cali should be considered part of the Union.
>>
>>29242832
most guys know a lot about guns and i wanted attention so this post would get replies
>>
>>29242831
>canada
You're fucked.
>>
>>29242877
How bad? Like to the point where getting a handgun is hard? Or?
>>
>>29242919
To the point where you're going to need to post feet to get an answer.
>>
>>29242919
You're not getting a gun for self defense in this country.

I'll lay the whole law down on you but you gotta post your feet like the other dude said.
>>
File: image_15.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image_15.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>29242846
So why not just ask the question without bringing attention to things that don't matter?
>>
>>29242808
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>29242808
Post boobs
>>
File: 14828821.jpg (2 KB, 70x125) Image search: [Google]
14828821.jpg
2 KB, 70x125
>>
>>29242991
Timestamp for ants?
>>
File: slavsohard.jpg (252 KB, 711x800) Image search: [Google]
slavsohard.jpg
252 KB, 711x800
>>29242808

get moist nugget

Then get gud

Then leave
>>
>>29242991
Those aren't tits, Quasimodo
>>
>>29242808
You need to get a firearms safety card which is issued to you after you prove you are a resident with 2 forms of picture id (utility bills arnt accepted and the addresses have to be the same) pay the $25 fee to take a short simple test to begin the process of exercising your right.

The FSC is the same for both rifles and habdguns now and has to be renewed every 3 years I think.

You can do whatever you want with your gun in your own home, most would recommend a glock 19 for a person new to guns for home defense. The xc1 weapon light by surefire is a good light that's a little more expensive but I personally hate lights that go past the barrel. If you do research you'll find the myriad of options.

Transportation for pistols need to be a locked contajner, which is a fairly loose definition, look it up.

Long guns can be transported in your car unsecured but cannot be loaded. And even then no open carry so if you cross the street to get to your house with a brand new mossberg in hand outside of a case you are technically breaking the law.

10 day waiting period for all firearms after you buy them, only 1 handgun a month.

Now a few key words:

Raddlock
Alexander arms 50 beowulf magazines
Ksg shotgun (17+1 in ca out of the box)
80% lowers for AR pistol builds
CA ccw map

There are more but this should get you started

You need to do a lot of research before you buy a gun here, I felt like a paralegal by the time I got my hands on my first stripped AR lower.

>>29242826
Hey now the tiara for crowning the princess of shit hill has a few contenders, New York is worse. Not that it matters we are all under liberal siege.
>>
>>29242991
Hey ma. You tryin to smash?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.