[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things are bad here. Concealed carry permit will take too long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: Homemade-Guns-FIXDwN6.jpg (50 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
Homemade-Guns-FIXDwN6.jpg
50 KB, 660x495
Things are bad here. Concealed carry permit will take too long and cost too much money with the cost of a gun. I need this just for self protection.
Does /k/ have a guide for diy guns?
>>
do you have a lathe or a drill press?

No? Skip town then.
>>
>>29239400
No, but I have a drill and the ability to press.
>>
>>29239411
not gonna cut it. You need a lathe and a drill press, minimum.
>>
>>29239368
Where are you?
>>
>>29239557
east coast united states. within city limits.
Im dealing with someone that is unstable and openly threatens to kill me. They blame me for all kinds of stuff, Ive never done anything to them. said person is going to be leaving state and I expect them to try to do something between now and then.
Id rather be alive and in jail than dead and legal.
>>
Is a $200 shotgun too much money?
>>
>>29239613
Figure out the very basics of firearms (function,mechanism etc.) then build something out of random shit from hardware stores and the such.
>>
>>29239629
I cant carry a shotgun to and from the car every day without causing problems for myself. If that was a good solution Id get one, Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>29239675
Sure you can.
Look up the four winds shotgun
>>
>>29239684
>four winds shotgun
Thats the kind of stuff I'm looking for. I just don't know about a shotgun like that. In the video I saw he has some block thing to absorb the recoil.
>>
I got you famalam.

https://youtu.be/-in7EFuVLI8

No advanced tools needed. Just silver solder, hacksaws, and a drill.
>>
atf plz I'm trying to drink while smoking my cigar and firing my shotgun into the air I don't need you
>>
>>29239830
Thats a 22, I said self defense from a psychopath, not plinking.

>>29239917
does the atf actually phish on here or are you memeing?
>>
File: 1457530220458.png (221 KB, 674x612) Image search: [Google]
1457530220458.png
221 KB, 674x612
>>29239976

Watch home alone and follow the provided step by step. Then become a shut in until they leave town.

Alternatively, construct a Slamfire12 Guage. They're easy enough to make, you can carry the pieces separately and still keep it loaded if you wish, and when you lay his ass out the only evidence they'll have against you is:
>this thread
>the ventilated body in your house
>the obvious no guns
>the makeshift firearm (if you didn't follow the 3rd rule of homicide)
>your purchase and search history

I'm assuming you're a shitskin, otherwise you'd take yourself to the police department and have them handle this. So have fun in prison Jamal.
>>
>>29239976
Build it in a different caliber autist, he used nearly the same design for a 12 gauge shotgun and a 9mm carbine. Just study the channel and get a feel for low tech gun design.

If you have access to a welder you could also build this
https://youtu.be/WfvJtjbY9TM
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x511
OP, why not just make a bow out of pvc and paracord. You could make your own arrows or just get Walmart arrows

If you don't kill him: he leaves town, and you lay his ass out providing he isn't raiding with armor

If you kill him: legal to produce and own a bow, self defense, and that takes some stuff off your case
>>
>>29239976
>does the atf actually phish on here or are you memeing?
yes
>>
Also, makeshift firearms are often pretty unreliable, or you gotta load it round by round, where as a bow is quick to load a new arrow and still dangerous and fires with trustworthy reliability
>>
just buy a sword and say you converted and are now Sikh
>>
File: 1457528456436.jpg (6 KB, 220x232) Image search: [Google]
1457528456436.jpg
6 KB, 220x232
>>29239368

If the threat is as serious as you believe it to be, you'll be dead before you can source the materials and tools required to build yourself a gun.

Go to your local nogfest and buy a glock fodie off the skreets. Don't forget the bullets and an extendo clip.

Camp out across the street and unload on him if he shows up at your house. Give your burner to Tyrone free of charge (or put it in his trash can) and call the cops to report drive by (unless youre black, then skip town)
>>
>>29239400
>>29239505
No, you don't. And I'm not just talking shitty single-shot slamfire shotguns, either.

Here's a simplified Sten gun that can be made with very minimal tooling, for instance:
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/12/diy-sten-gun/

And here's how to make a rifling machine using minimal tooling:
http://www.survivorlibrary.com/?page_id=1317 (scroll down to "How to Build the Antique Rifling Machine")
>>
>>29240140
Not a shitskin, and as I already said Id rather live and be in jail. I have no obligation to let myself get killed.

>>29240150
Ill watch the rest of his videos, I do have access to a welder.

>>29240215
Will look to see if any stores around here actually sell bows.
>>
>>29240228
Id have to get good with a bow though, if I'm getting rushed or already attached I wouldn't be able to get an arrow and draw the bow.
>>
>>29240320
>>29240338
Then don't use a longbow. Shortbows can draw pretty quickly and you can get a good shot on him if you stay in a hidden place by your doorways.

You can also produce really makeshift armor, and there are a lot of guides for it.
>>
You say said earlier you'd buy a cheap shotgun if you could carry it, so why not buy a cheap handgun instead?http://www.jgsales.com/product_thumb.php?img=images/67335-polishp83semiautopistol9x1835barrelg-vgconditionused.JPG&w=100&h=66
>>
>>29240495
I'm under the impression that its required to have a license or some shit + a 2 week waiting period.
>>
>>29239976
>.22 is just for plinking
Shot placement is King, Peneteration is Queen, and the rest is just pins and needles
>>
How illegal are you willing to go in terms of firearms? If you are desperate enough, you could theoretically get a cheap break action shotgun and saw it down to a concealable length and just blow the fucker away.

Of course, I am not advocating this route since this is a felonious route to take, I am just stating a possible action you may theoretically take in a bid of desperation to stay alive.
>>
>>29240320
>murder man cause want to live and go to prison
>go to prison
>get raped by shitskin
>fight back
>get murdered

Kek.
>>
>>29240845
modifying a shotgun in that manner seems like a higher crime than fabricating a home made cartridge discharge.
Id like to stay as legal as possible, but Ill do whatever it takes for me to stay alive, so Id say about 85% legal is my lowest Id want to go.

>>29241442
basically this.
mfw executed for self defense.
>>
File: 31ShJm58QoL.jpg (38 KB, 657x297) Image search: [Google]
31ShJm58QoL.jpg
38 KB, 657x297
>>29239368
>
Is lethal a requirement here?
I mean if this guy is threatening you and you think a home made firearm will work for defense then Im assuming he doesnt also have access to a gun right?

Why not get something less-lethal and more reliable than try and make a gun that will be single sot if you're lucky and like others said would still be unreliable?

You could get a pepper gun like one in the pic (from 40 to 400 dollars) which would at least incapacitate him long enough for you to get out of there. And if you need to take him down after that you could also carry a knife.

Something like that seems much more reliable and achievable to me than trying to make your own firearm.

However if that is what you intend to do I would likely just get a break action shotgun and cut the barrel and stock down (NFA violation but you have stated life over law)
>>
>>29239368
Grab a cheap Hi-Point or Jennings from a pawn shop. If Jamal can figure it out then clearly it's not hard.
>>
>>29241888
Lethal is not a requirement.
I don't care if he lives or dies. I do not wish to kill him, I only want the ability to stop an unprovoked attack and preserve my life and prevent any harm to myself or family.

>>29241931
cheapest is about $500, out of price range at the moment
>>
>>29242055
well then you could also replace the knife in the peppergun-knife combo with a collapsible baton. it would give you more reach anyway and be less-lethal

The whole setup would likely run you less than $100 and you dont have to illegally aquire or carry a handgun ( I dont know if you can make a handgun legally in your state or not)

Carrying a pepper gun or baton mat still be illegal in your state but I think the law would be a lot kinder on you using those in self-defense than an illegally acquired and carried firearm
>>
>>29242055
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_268/products_id/13237/Hi-Point+916HC+C-9+8%2B1+9mm+%2BP+3.5%22+w+Hard+Case

shipping is free and a transfer to a gun shop should only cost $30 or so
>>
>>29242114
Don't get me wrong, if his actions result in his death I wont loos any sleep over it, I was just saying I don't have the urge to end his life.

As for making a handgun being legal, I imagine them holding up something that looks like a lowes threw up will go over better for me than if they hold up something that looks like columbine evidence

I carry a knife but I'd like that to be more of a plan b.
>>
>>29239368
I was thinking about writing a step by step guide on how to make a break action shotgun only out of parts that are available at Home Depot and using tools that most people already have (saws, drill, and some other basic tools).

The idea is to show that people are not going to go on shooting sprees in schools with their 3D printed guns (which require a $1000 piece of equipment), just like they don't go on shooting sprees with guns that they can already build for much less money.
>>
>>29239613

allow me to translate for the rest of /k/

>i pulled some passive aggressive bullshit
>now this guy wants to beat my ass
>I'm a scared, broke ass little bitch
>I need a gun but my I don't have any money and my parents wont let me have one
>my dad has some tools I can use
>anyway this guy is going to move away
>but I'm convinced that I'm so important to him that he'll risk ruining his life with prison just to beat me up
>>
File: 1457635181521.jpg (42 KB, 682x728) Image search: [Google]
1457635181521.jpg
42 KB, 682x728
>>29242212
I agree with everything you say, but 3d printing spits it all out, going to home depot still requires a bit of modification that most people cant comprehend. Just look at that muslim kid that took apart a store bought alarm clock and put it in a pencil box. so many people got duped into thinking that kid actually made it.
>>
>>29242146
It's really just this easy folks. And that's not even as cheap as you could find in a pawn shop or on Armslist.
>>
File: tangled.jpg (214 KB, 1170x873) Image search: [Google]
tangled.jpg
214 KB, 1170x873
>>29242283
When it comes to anything with moving parts the cheaper 3d printers don't just spit it all out because the printer itself is build with loose tolerances.
So while most people think 3d printing guns looks something like this:
>1. buy the printer
>2. download the 3d model
>3. print
>4. fire
In reality its more like this:
>1. buy the printer
>2. download the 3d model
>3. waste plastic while you adjust everything on the machine to get it to work properly
>4. try printing the gun
>5. 8 hours later pick up the parts
>6. clean the parts up with an exacto knife
>7. realize that the parts don't actually fit together, because your printer is slightly different than the guys who made the files (it's going to be different even if it's the same make and model because of the tolerances those are build to)
>8. adjust the file and try printing again
>9. 4 hours into the print one of the parts came off of the table and got fused with another part
>10. start over
>11. 8 hours later the print is done, clean up the parts with an exacto knife and put it together
>12. fire

Keep in mind that by the time you get to step 12 it's few days later and you spend enough money on the printer to buy a half decent gun and maybe even some optics and wasted a few boxes of ammo worth of plastic.
>>
>>29242677
Yea, thats why I dont have a 3d printer. I almost got one a couple times but I have to keep reminding myself just how bad they actually work.
If you spend thousands on one you can get one that will print well, but at that price you have to ask yourself if you really need an $8,000 3d printed usb holder.
>>
>>29239613
flare gun + .22 insert

no registration, no 4473, youre welcome
>>
>>29242827
Thats pretty simple, Thanks
>>
>>29242827
/thread
>>
>>29242827
Or black powder revolver + cartridge conversion cylinder

More expensive but more potent and you get multiple shots.
>>
File: 2011111867570185.jpg (32 KB, 720x282) Image search: [Google]
2011111867570185.jpg
32 KB, 720x282
I carry one of these bad boys.
>>
hi op. would happen to know if you can buy a single action revolver black powder without any papershit to fill where you're from ? i know i can so maybe look it up
>>
>step 1: Dont
>>
>>29244290
y
>>
>>29239613
wear lvl 3 soft armour
>>
Step 1 buy huge pole
Step 2 turn pole into spear
Step 3 drive spear into assholes flesh
Step 4 profit
>>
>>29243485

Or just shoot him with a goddamn flare. Most people do not react well to being in fire.
>>
>>29242252
This is why I'm only contributing this post.
>>
>>29239368
Step 1. Don't make a diy gun.
Step 2. Accept that you are stupid for having that idea.
>>
>>29242055
$500, my ass. You can get a beat up gen 3 Glock 22/23 for $300, or a mint 22/23 gen 4 for $400.

Hell, you can get a brand new LCP for $200 or the LCP Custom for $220 with a trigger that doesn't suck ass.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.