[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the Air Force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
So /k/, when is this bloated, useless, overspending piece of memeshit going to get disbanded and airpower relegated to the Navy and Marines like a sensible military?
>>
>>29238044
Is this bait? Because if it is, you have to tell me.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (76 KB, 311x300) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
76 KB, 311x300
>>29238044
So /k/, when is this bloated, useless, overspending piece of memeshit going to get disbanded and ground power relegated to the Army like a sensible military
>>
>>29238044
Never. They have the icbm's and strategic bombers in there hands.
>>
>So /k/, I'm salty because I'm a pog in the Army and my life is basically shit. When is the service that treats its personnel half-way decently going to be rolled down into the mud with me so that I don't have to be the only one getting shat on?

ftfy
>>
>>29238564
So /k/, when is this bloated, useless, overspending piece of memeshit going to get disbanded and maritime power relegated to the Navy like a sensible military
>>
>>29238044
>overspending
>not the Navy
>>
>>29238044
Damn it feels good having the best food and accommodations in the armed forces.
>>
>>29238646
>army in tents
>Air Force in concrete air conditioned bunker complete with DFAC and vijya gaems.
>>
>>29238564
Too bad, the USMC's existence is enshrined in the Constitution.
>>
>>29238769
>National Security Act of 1947

That's irrelevant m80
>>
>>29238044
>Dishonorable Discharge: The Thread
>>
>>29238875
I've seen fellow AF fags railroaded out left and right, one of whom for just a single instance of adultery (back when it was a violation of the UCMJ).

If they are a waste of taxpayer dollars it's because they gratuitously shitcan expensive-to-train people at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>29238044
"The Marine Poolee, Or Look at That Douche Walking Into the Air Force Recruiting Office 2: Electric Boogaloo"
>>
>>29238939
This.
They didn't give me a waiver for a knee surgery, then when I fell and it swelled up the size of a fucking melon
>WHAT THE PISS TRAINEE?
>Were you just going to run on that knee all day, I see you limping don't pretend I dont killface.png
>go to the doctor srsface.jpg
>I go to doctor
>he sees scars
>recommends me for separation
"you might be able to get a waiver"
>k
>spend 2 weeks in minimum security med hold
>see another doctor, declines my waiver
"gonna have to get reapproved at MEPS again, probably won't be coming back to the Air Force, but there's always Navy kekekek"
>thx
>another week in Med Hold
>upon signing separation papers I see they try to pin me with Fraudlent Enlistment
>write ADC with muh extreme statement writing skills
>/beg
>I told the doctor, he didn't recommend a waiver
>erroneus enlistment gtfo
>K

And that's my 15 days of horrible derpession in the Air Force.
>>
>>29238990
>Douche
Can confirm.
You had to have a car, good credit, be smart
You had to be a douche to get into the air force.
>>
>be inna USAF
>get treated halfway decent
>get decent food
>decent housing
>taught how to work avionics on new aircraft
Not too bad desu senpai
>>
>In USAF
>Security Forces
>AF gets treated so nice!
>Oh yeah...
>Security Forces
>FML
>>
>>29238624
To bad the Navy can't inforce federal law on the high seas.
>>
Honestly, all of them should be disbanded but with a larger diversity in the Chain of command and who controls what.
>>
>>29239038
Back when I enlisted anybody other than convicted murderers could get in.

>>29239051
The only downside is that, since it's not real military (service dress looks like a business suit lol) you have a lot of babies, pussies, and snitches -- although I hear surface Navy has even more babies, pussies, and snitches. AF are elitist punks, too, and in need of a good ass-kicking.

>>29239065
SF were fun to party with but they were fucking rat bitches in and right out of tech school. Fucking gate guards thinking they're FBI and shit.
>>
>>29239346
I can agree with the partying part.
The gate sucks pretending to be FBI helps sometimes relieve the boredom.
>>
>>29239346
>babies pussies and snitches
Yeah that's pretty true, especially on the nonner side of the AF, maintenance is usually pretty lax, but there's always that one staff who feels as though he's a Fucking chief.
>not real military
>bombers, fighters, PJs, CCT, TACP, and their transport don't make a difference
Okay friend.
>>
>All this desperate anti-air force shilling

Most of this boils down to the following:

1. Anons weren't smart enough to get into the Air Force, but the army was willing to bump up their ASVAB scores just a little to meet the quota
2. Pogs in other services want to act tough, so they behave as though they're tougher than the pogs in another branch
3. AF personnel on average play a role that's more vital than being interchangeable bullet sponge #4113.

Every person bitching about the air force can usually be translated to "Waaahhhh, I'm not special, waaaaahhh!"
>>
>>29238044
>when is this bloated, useless, overspending piece of memeshit going to get disbanded and airpower relegated to the Navy and Marines

Never. As arguably the most important military arm strategically, its more likely to grow desu
>>
>>29238044
>Thinking government will ever cut spending.
>>
File: anon-kun.jpg (700 KB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
anon-kun.jpg
700 KB, 1053x1070
>>29239100

>Disband the Armed Forces

Oh great it's YOU people again...
>>
>>29239700
everything the airforce does could be done by UAV's and missiles/artillery for a fraction of the price.
>>
>>29240416

>posting this unironically
>>
>>29240437
Name one useful mission the US airforce has EVER done

Strategic bombing of civilians is not a useful & meaningful mission
>>
>>29240479
>B1 lancers providing air support is useless
>A10s providing CAS is useless
>AC-130 air support is useless
The army couldn't survive without air superiority that their helicopters can't provide. Not to mention that the air force is in almost every special forces raid as either air support in a 130 or actually operating on ground.
>>
>>29240479

We have an 11b right here among us folks!
>>
>>29238564
>muhreencrops
>overspending

Lol nice example. Sure makes lots of sense.
>>
File: F-35B.jpg (936 KB, 2000x1237) Image search: [Google]
F-35B.jpg
936 KB, 2000x1237
>>29240545
Reminder that USMC requirements are what bloated the f-35
Because marines need jets
>>
>>29239081
>to bad the navy can't triforce on the high seas

Had to read that a couple times.
>>
>Air force is fucking useless lol no discipline
>HOLY SHIT WE'RE UNDER ATTACK NEED CAS DANGER CLOSE BROKEN ARROW BROKEN ARROW
Everytime.
>>
>>29238939
They discharge people with suspected ADHD, not diagnosed mind you, suspected. Military doctors are trained to seek out any "Evidence" and exaggerate it so they can get a reason to discharge you.

Some time ago, back in late 2013, General Welch (Chief of Staff) told commanders he needs to remove at least 25,000 airmen, so they started bsing issues with people and started tossing them out left and right.
>>
>>29238564
>overspending

You do realize the Marines get the scraps, right?
>>
>>29241821
Because they spend their budget on aircraft, and demand aircraft be made special just for them with vtol
>>
File: dilandau.jpg (82 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
dilandau.jpg
82 KB, 500x386
>>29238044
>entrusting marines with thermonuclear missiles and bombs.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.