[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so... Let's say you know a guy >he's a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 534x401
>so... Let's say you know a guy
>he's a friend and owns his own Ariel surveillance business
>mostly civilian contracting for search and rescue
> but then he has a great idea
>he invents a way to retract the camera inside a civilian plane, concealing it entirely
>he pitches this idea to his local pd
>even with hiring new Pilots, three of these planes equaled the cost of operating their single helicopter
>not only a fraction of the cost, the extended loiter time and multiple aircraft could provide 24/7 coverage
>it wouldn't even need a FBI style she'll company since it would be registered as a civilian craft and hides it's camera
>and the only reason the pd turned him down was because of the Union which instead bought a new helicopter for its existing pilots

How does this make you feel /k/? Surveillance is related, how many of you don't have a sky lane over your favorite rural shooting spot? If one guy could think of this someone else has to have done it already. I feel this technology is much more dangerous and readily available than "muh predator drones", thoughts?
>>
Don't need drones and aerial surveillance when they have full access to your smart phone and mobile devices.

Its 2016 my man, get with the times.
>>
I fucked around with a chick named Ariel a few years back. She was great in bed, but her kids were a huge problem. I had to let that mess go. I have no intrest in Ariel surviellance.
>>
Well...seeing as your "friend" has terrible grammar, I wouldn't be too concerned tbqh
>>
File: 1457249340791.jpg (89 KB, 668x500) Image search: [Google]
1457249340791.jpg
89 KB, 668x500
>>29231088
>>
They're going to waste their time and shitloads of money to watch me do something completely legal?
>>
>>29231151
Well if your a commie state, check for any 30 round mags? You've never had some friend pull one out for shits?
>>
>>29231168
Well if "I'm a commie state," 30 round mags can't legally be sold or transferred, but there's still shitloads of them that got grandfathered in whenever the law took effect, so there's still plenty of people who legally own them. Even if there was some complete ban on something, some police departments can barely afford to send out ground patrol units, let alone hire private pilots and outfit their aircraft with fancy cameras lmao. Either way, they've got way better things to do.

You should probably get off the internet and go do your homework.
>>
>>29231066
And satellites that can read your fuckin license plate
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x400
>>29231023
Tell him to stop surveiling Ariel, her tits are gone and they left behind scorched earth.

I mean look at those scars.
>>
>>29231283
>can afford helicopter
>civilian aircraft are cheaper to run than any helicopter

What part are you missing?
>>
>>29231939
>thinks cops are going to use those resources to see if hobby shooters are using 30 round mags up in the mountains

>being this retarded
>>
File: suicide.png (13 KB, 746x411) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
13 KB, 746x411
>>29231319
mfw she's going to deflate those titties
>>
>>29231309

And time machines.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-11-22-55-22.png (375 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-11-22-55-22.png
375 KB, 1080x1920
Just in case if anyone was curious.
>>
>>29233009
PXW Services
Anon's Intel is confirmed by google.
>>
>>29233208
What exactly is it confirming? The airplane in the OP pic has a very clearly visible surveillance camera.
>>
>>29233260
Retracting camera tech is apparently "corporate tech" so no pictures exist
>>
>>29231023
I'm a LEO and don't really care. Feels good. Also, pro-tip: if there's an aircraft conducting surveillance on you then you were fucked long before that thing ever took off
>>
>>29231023
Maricopa County Sheriff's Department and Phoenix police actually have surveillance aircraft more than helicopters for this exact reason. It's perfect for a desert environment
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.