[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
operation: painted drunks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-03-11-01-12-45--661857577.jpg (7 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-11-01-12-45--661857577.jpg
7 KB, 297x170
Idk where to post this but let's say some dudes, not me, we're to ambush a party with paintball guns with these intent on stealing those precious coolers, im a give a 3 or man team, Inna suburb, with access to paintball guns, smoke grenades, maybe a co2 bb gun and batons, pls help plan this daring caper
>>
>>29223756
This thread has potential. How drunk are you OP?
>>
>>29223756
Plan from when we exit our vehicle to when these people (again this is tots fantasy) get the cooler and how to exhilarate, obvious stuff like ski masks and covering up our license plates and any identifiable things have been thought of, but the plan of attack is yet to be decided, again this is in a suburban area, in a small town
>>
>>29223780
Am I being detained?
>>
Any body know some good smoke grenades? Probably thinking on 5 just to be safe, also are those pepper spray balls the cops use easily obtainable? These hypothetical individuals may run into some large crowds
>>
File: 2014008.jpg (147 KB, 450x319) Image search: [Google]
2014008.jpg
147 KB, 450x319
This will probably take place in pick related, But WITH more WOODEN fences, Also Idk If It matters but a pick up will be the vehicle of choice, a double cab
>>
>>29223756
A fantastic way to either get arrested or shot over some stupid fucking prank. Go to bed OP
>>
Common /K/ help me out here, if u need more info ask
>>
>>29223927
>dat k
>>
>>29223935
We are not entering anybodys house, I live in a very gun friendly state and like not being perforated, target is an outside party
>>
>>29223756
just throw a string of firecrackers and give them Marching Fire while 2 of your guys grab a cooler/case/keg each and book it. Driver stays in vehicle. Mask plates. Leave cell phones at home. Keep a big rucksack or duffle to put the guns/gloves/masks/jackets in so you can ditch the accessories at a pre-planned drop. Drive right up on the bastards, pile out, throw noise and light the fuckers up with paintballs.

Noise + flash + pain is going to drive 90% of any of them off.

No need to bring pepper balls into it you're already stealing their beer don't go full asshole

also enjoy your return fire when you trigger some cc'ing vetfag
>>
>>29223955
>enjoy your return fire

Well I think those fireworks might be mistaken for actual gunfire from some of these very drunk very possible armed texans, that's why I wanted to stick with smoke
>>
>>29223955
>>29223935
Listen to these guys op, beer is not worth your life
>>
>>29223980
you are never going to find a not-worthless smoke grenade on the civilian market

get military ones or make your own if you want actual volume and cover.

if firecrackers are no go then use spotlights from the truck so they can't see anything and advance on them while they're blinded and being hit by paintballs.

just get the beer and run fast before they regroup and swarm the truck
>>
Come on guys, I doubt I'll be shot by anyone for stealing Their beer
>>
>>29224005
So just blind em, bum rush em steal beer and run? Ok, I'm over thinking stuff like having one guy blend into the crowd, when he lifts cooler, other dudes exit truck and provide cover fire as he takes cooler to the truck, maybe a second guy undercover with a co2 bb pistol to make sure the runner is ok
>>
>>29224038
Record it, I want to see this autism operating.
>>
>>29224016
I'm definitely shooting someone trying to steal my beer.
>>
>>29224045
Kek
>>
>>29224050
Well then how do we steal beer without anyone noticing?

>Inb4 just buy it

Naw
>>
>>29224045
If that's what it takes for you guys to help, sure, who ever has the best plan I will use it, post it somewhere, and link it here in a future thread so far this guy
>>29224005
Is in the lead
>>
>>29224082
You can make smoke grenades too, make em big and make a bunch of them

They'll book after being hit and not being able to see.
>>
make your own smoke grenades, I don't have a recipe on hand but there's tons.
duct tape strong flashlights to your guns.
roll in hard and fast, have someone suppress them as you grab the cooler
roll out as a group, get to the truck and exfil fast.
or, have someone infiltrate the party and distract the people near the cooler while you guys grab it.
there's 3 main tenants to this;
>blind them
>distract them
>take their shit and gtfo
>>
>>29224096
Saved, thanks
>>
>>29224102
Simple enough, my license plates tho is it easier to just cover em up last minute or is the risk of getting police suspicious too great?
>>
>>29224124
well, if it's dark as all hell you should be okay.
to obscure, not cover them, just pop and smear some paintballs on them.
you get pulled over or something, just say it's oil or whatever.
if you have to cover them, do it about a block away from the target, just put some duct tape over them and rip it off once safe.
>>
>>29224151
Sounds, good, so maybe go mudding and splatter some on my plated before hand?
>>
Here's a sick new alternate plan

>graduate high-school
>leave basement
>get a job

And in three years when you turn 21 you can drink all the sweet sweet beer you can afford !
>>
Why would you steal somebody else's beer and ruin their night? You're an asshole and your friends are assholes too.
>>
>>29224447
I'm 20, u really expect me to wait a few months
>>
>>29224476
Oh no, my feelings
>>
>>29223756

My little brother had a buddy who drove around in a retired police cruiser that still had the spotlight. He used to pull up to outdoor parties and shine the light on them, then steal the alcohol once everybody scrambled.
>>
have fun getting shot asshat
>>
>>29223954
>I live in a very gun friendly state
>Wants to charge onto someone property occupied by a party of people, a good portion of whom are drunk, but not all.
>wearing skimask
>with smoke grenades
>holding something that can easily be seen as a gun in all of the smoke and confusion
Ya, do it OP, Darwin can always use a new cite.
>>
>>29223980
>very drunk very possible armed texans
O holy shit, It's in Texas too?
Good lord, add that to
>>29224632
Just suck start a shotgun if you want to die that badly.
>>
>>29223756
I don't know about Texas but here in Alabama people get prosecuted for drivebys with paintball guns and bb guns as if you were using a real gun. So maybe you should look into your local laws because of you accidentally put out an eye or something retarded like that your probably getting a felony charge so ask yourself is it really worth it.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.