[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cargo shorts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 260x345) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 260x345
Why do people who like guns wear cargo shorts as well?
>>
They're common, not special snowflake tier, and cheap.
>>
>>29217819
Because they're comfortable and easy to wear
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 352x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 352x376
>>29217819
>>
People who like guns are usually manchildren
>>
>>29217819
why would I not wear cargo shorts? what other option is there? I guess I never notice other peoples clothing.

I probably can't wear any other variety of pant because I have developed a very specific pocket regimen. Knife, flashlight clipped on right pocket. Multitool, keys, and occasionally pen in left pocket. Any other debris I accumulate throughout the day goes in the cargo pockets.
>>
Sometimes it's just nice to stick your wallet in the leg pocket on a long drive so I don't feel like my wallet and/or pistol combination is giving me a prostate exam
>>
>>29217819
Your other options are gym shorts, jean shorts and those fashionable one color shorts with no side pockets.

So you can either wear cargo shorts or you can look like a faggot, look like a faggot, or look like you're playing basketball.
>>
>>29218095
>I have developed a very specific pocket regimen.
Autism..
>m-me too
>>
I wear full gear everywhere I go
>>
>>29217819
>he likes to sit on his wallet

what a pleb
>>
>>29218124
I'll take looking like I play basketball
>>
>>29218124
I look like I'm playing basketball. I'm 6'8" so it works, but down in Georgia basketball shorts are the best for summer.
>>
>>29218606
What about down in Thibodaux, Louisiana?
>>
File: 1453150747339.jpg (61 KB, 905x609) Image search: [Google]
1453150747339.jpg
61 KB, 905x609
>>29218124
>Your other options are gym shorts, jean shorts and those fashionable one color shorts with no side pockets.
>No short shorts
Just look how many they are, how could you even consider any other option?
>>
>>29218124
>shorts are the only option
are you retarded? there are many varieties of full length trousers

I prefer trousers because I burn like a witch when exposed to sun.

>but it's too hot
stop being a bitch, don't wear skinnyjeans and learn to wear clothes that properly regulate your body heat

>I don't burn
either you're a nigger or you're lying
>>
>>29218655
How the fuck would I know, I've never been. I'd assume they still work just the same. Its 100 degrees with 110% humidity in Georgia, so if it's similar sure.
>>
>>29218669
Shit that's supposed to say manly, I accidentally a letter
>>
File: Shorts.jpg (2 MB, 2967x2225) Image search: [Google]
Shorts.jpg
2 MB, 2967x2225
I made camo pants into cargo shorts.

They are durable, have a unique look, and I have pockets for all the crap I would otherwise have to carry in a bread bag or repurposed gas mask pouch.
>>
>>29217984
This.

People who like anything at all are children really. Only children want to have fun.
>>
>>29219023
Neat, I can imagine they'd clash with a lot of clothes though
>>
File: selous6.gif (146 KB, 370x465) Image search: [Google]
selous6.gif
146 KB, 370x465
Since we're on the topic of shorts, do any of you anons know where I can get some shorts like the Rhodesian Sealous Scouts wore?
>>
>>29217819
I haven't worn cargo shorts since high school. Now I wear cargo pants, like a grown up.
>>
I only wear plaid shorts generally
>>
>>29219023
I've been thinking lately that woodland MARPAT would look cool as a pair of cargo shorts. I might try to do this myself in the future.
>>
>>29218682

My shoulders burn but my legs have never burned

Also:

>what is sunscreen?
>>
>>29218558
I keep my wallet in my right pocket and my phone in the left.
>>
>>29219443
But then where do your keys go?
I usually jam mine down below my wallet, but it's not comfy.
>>
Too hot for cargo pants here in Florida, but I'm a blue-collar worker... like a majority of gun owners are.
>>
>>29219488
Pocket. I'm working on finding pants with nicer pockets, my wranglers and levis have tiny pockets, I don't want to try fitting my multitool and flashlight in with all that junk too.
>>
>>29217881
>easy to wear

as opposed to what?

are shorts really easier than pants?
>>
>>29219658
Hell yeah
>>
File: 1452379589594.jpg (59 KB, 816x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452379589594.jpg
59 KB, 816x1024
Never mind shorts, why (if that book Armed America by Kyle Cassidy is to be believed) do so many gun owners have kilts? And where can I get a military kilt like the highland regiments used to wear?

>>29219268
Also interested in this.
>>
>>29219658
My balls appreciate the fact that there is more airflow, yes.
>>
Cunts
>>
>>29217819
I also wear cargo pants. I work for a living. Hard work where I need tools and shit. I also can't stand shirts that don't have pockets.
>>
>>29217819
Comfort, durability, and because when I'm wearing them, it is too hot for pants.
>>
>>29219268

Swazi make a quick dry short in subdued colours. I like them but theyre spendy.
>>
>>29217819
I think I stopped giving a fuck what other people do and wear when I graduated high school like a normal person does.
>If you don't dress like a total slob, who gives a fuck what you wear as long as you're comfortable.
>>
>>29219023
how'd you make the shorts? i have some woodland pants that were made for a manlet and they dont fit right
>>
>>29217881

This desu senpai
>>
>>29218682

>pasty fedora tipper who wears full length pants all summer to protect his delicate legs detected

Some of us like to go have fun outdoors, autismo
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>29217984
>>
>>29217819
You mean a the same style the military uses except modified for hot weather? Yeah who the fuck on /k/ would wear those.
>>
>>29227055
Just like you hem anything else.
Take the pants and put them on. mark the point where youd like the shorts to go to. With cargo shorts it needs to be below the pockets. Add about an inch below your mark then cut there. Turn the extra fabric under and pin it in place. Try them on again, check that its straight. Then sew a straight stitch around the bottom about 1/4 -1/2inch in. Iron then seam when done so it lays flat and presto! Shorts!

Or if you dont have a sewing machine, a lot of dry cleaning places will do alteration. Hell even suit and dress shops offer alterations so you could look around and just pay someone to do it.
>>
>>29218124
Jesus, you mean chino shorts? How can you not know what chino shorts are called? Anyway, only people who THINK they know something about fashion or style think cargo shorts can't be fashionable (like how people who THINK they know something about fitness say that your knees shouldn't go past your toes when you squat). That's just because they buy all their clothes from walmart and aren't aware of how many brands actually make fashionable cargo shorts (ie. ralph lauren, abercrombie, diesel, levi etc.). If the pockets aren't too chunky, they're cut above the knee, and they have that distressed look then you're absolutely fine. Just pair it up with a plain white tshirt and open flannel or a casual chambray shirt with the sleeves rolled up.
>>
ITT: gays judge fashion
>>
>>29217819
Because mall ninjas are geeds
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.