[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a total balls out teotwawki scenario, how do you train, kit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x338
In a total balls out teotwawki scenario, how do you train, kit out, and protect children and teenagers?
>>
File: rico gsg.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rico gsg.jpg
106 KB, 1024x768
>>29198138
teach them how to shoot a gun with killing themselves.
give them a gun.
maybe some neutral colored clothes to fit in to the surrounding environment better.
also general survival skills like preparing fish and game, shelter making, stuff like that.
>>
MUH DICK
>>
>>29198138
You mean like central Africa's been doing for years?
>>
>>29198319
I guess you missed the protect part
>>
File: 417yuqzquyL.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
417yuqzquyL.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 1452568916130.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1452568916130.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>29198458
This.
>>
>>29198434

A child soldier from Africa would fucking ice the average adult in the United States
>>
>>29198182

second season of that show was such a fucking disappointment
>>
File: rico doorkicker.png (104 KB, 684x333) Image search: [Google]
rico doorkicker.png
104 KB, 684x333
>>29198488
Just read the manga.
So many operator moments.
>>
File: image.jpg (735 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
735 KB, 1600x1067
fuck them
>>
They're food

So, don't
>>
File: RemoveZombie.jpg (321 KB, 1280x779) Image search: [Google]
RemoveZombie.jpg
321 KB, 1280x779
>>29198138
>children
I'm not too keen on counting on children for the fight so I'd probably just hide them and give them a last ditch weapon.
>teenagers
I'd do pretty much the same thing with them as I would adults....and fuck them if they look like Ellen Page.
>>
>>29198138
Leave them at base.

If you absolutely need to use kids, give them shotguns and beat the four rules into them.
>>
>>29198548
Why not use the children as weapons?
>>
Did anyone else waylay every single person during the last mission rescuing her? I was in such a violent incoherent range I shoot everyone. And put extra rounds into the heads of the dead.
>>
>>29198138
>not raping teenagers in teotwawki
>>
>>29198837
Or cum buckets for that matter.
>>
>>29198837
Meh, I just figured you'd more likely end up getting shot...
>>
File: malory.jpg (7 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
malory.jpg
7 KB, 232x217
>>29198138
Don't get emotionally invested.
>>
>>29198984
youre going to get yourself fucking tortured
>>
>>29198482
Sure, but only because the average American adult wouldn't know he's in a war-zone. The shittiest Nasty Gurl would absolutely murderfy child soldiers.

The problem with child soldiers is that no only are they inferior to adults in quantifiable ways, but they are generally only trained by the batshit insane. None of them know how to fight outside of the African paradigm of running up on a bunch of poor as fuck defenseless villagers and shooting in the air till they all runaway or surrender, and then raping the prisoners while high on shitty drugs.

When that comes up against actual soldiery, it bleeds all over the place with very little risk to the actual soldiers, at least if the actual soldiers don't freeze up at the idea of killing kids (and if this happens, it'll never happen again).
>>
>>29198138
Depends on the quality of the teenager or kid. If they look trainable and aren't in someway defective, sure, I could use another hand at the compound, and everyone contributes to defense.

If they aren't, I'll probably use them to stretch the dog food.
>>
>>29198138
>how do you train, kit out, and protect children and teenagers?

teach them
>bushcraft
>trapping
>land nav
>fishing
>camouflage
>marksmenship
>hunting
>small unit tactics (ambushes, movement, ect)

give them:
>bolt action rifles
>shotguns
>ARs
>backpacking gear
>tools
>traps
>ammo
>water filters
>canned goods

then lead them into the woods and get them set up with hidden camps.
>>
>>29198138

You take them in, groom and feed them.

Then trade their assholes and pussies for medicine, food, and local political influence.
>>
>>29198138
>and protect children and teenagers?
avoid this, in an absolute worst case SHTF scenario, children are a drain on vital resources, and will drag you down most likely to both of your deaths.
>>
File: Ferguson1.jpg (456 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ferguson1.jpg
456 KB, 1920x1080
>>29198458
Got it, but why use less than lethal against your enemies?
>>
Fuck them in the ass, throw them over a bridge
>>
>>29202013
Mitchell kean
>>
>>29202024
Michelle Kwan?
>>
>>29199573
This.

children die, but you can always make more.
>>
Remember, in a total TEOTWAWKI, kids are critical--they can perform the manual labor required for non-industrialized agriculture after you are no longer able to do so.

In the short run they may be a drain, but in the long run, they're your insurance policy and retirement package. That's why societies focused so heavily on bearing and raising kids for all of human history until postwar economic development and The Pill changed things.
>>
>>29200861
>implying things won't go back to the way they were
>implying a teen won't be seen as sexually mature
>implying that the strong preying on the weak won't be the norm
>>
>>29198458
not an o-ring...
>>29199116
because some pedophobic holy-joe would eventually murder you.
>>29202143
discretion would still be a smart idea, keep the fucktoys hidden
>>
>>29198138

Teach. Give them scenarios when walking and talk it all out. Always take point and when chances arises let then make decisions ( ones you know the outcome to ) and instill them that risk reward and if it is really worth it.

Train in medical , bushcraft , weapon ( firing and repairs ) , melee , hand to hand , anatomy ( can't even begin how useful it is ) , hunting and gathering , water purification , and danger identification ( look at walkways if you can , check corners , check water sources ).

For weapons with small hands and somewhat recoil sensitive I will give them a light sidearm ( 380 , 9mm , 38spl. ) with a rifle that is also light , maybe something that isn't over 5lbs ( .223/5.56 comes to mind for less recoil and most plentiful ).

Honestly that's a perfect set up me and my wife has , she takes care of a light AR that has accuracy to take care of people in the open and keep theme down and she stays back while I have my AK to advance and shoot through their cover to either hit them or draw them out of cover so she can pop em. When the kids are older rather have her and them 3 cover me until son is old enough to take my side. Just how were training so far , building my wife her AR and for now she is shooting my mosin.just what we are set up for.
>>
>>29198975
Same here. It wasn't until I shot the doctor in the face that I realized I'd probably doomed humanity. But at that point I couldn't care less.
>>
>>29198138
children and teenagers are the first casualties, highly recommend selling any teenage girls to the local warlord for supplies.

Africa is a good example on how these scenarios play out, also children may be used to cure aids.
>>
>>29198138
Had to google what teotwawki meant and now I can't get that fucking song out of my head.
>>
>>29204536
O-rings have their place, but you can put stuffing behind a ball gag to get actual noise reduction.

I imagine you'd have serious hearing damage concerns in a Saddam style rape room.
>>
>>29198507
>those lips will never wrap around your dick
Why live? ;_;
>>
>>29207411
Now that's just a bad businesses. Why sell girls to local warlord? Think big, why not be a local warlord? If there is an apocalypse the first thing I am going to do is get some girls and open a brothel. 25% off for all operators, code phrase "give me a discount or I'll kill you"
>>
>>29207963
>not establishing your own feudal fief and ruling with an iron fist
>not raiding the distant lands for women to give to your operators in exchange for loyalty
>not keeping the best spoils for your own harem
You're still thinking too small, anon
>>
>>29207998
Or you could start a group of lawmen and hunt down warlords and slavers.
>>
>>29209828

>MFW my moral compass would turn me into a lawman madmax in shift scenario

However after learning about big Boss, I'd probably turn my entire group into a militaristic capitalist society
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.