[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well...holy shit. I got the appointment. Is there anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: USMMA.jpg (82 KB, 522x526) Image search: [Google]
USMMA.jpg
82 KB, 522x526
well...holy shit. I got the appointment. Is there anyone else on here that made it to a service academy?
>>
>>29196952
I didn't, I went to a normal college so I could have a social life.

That and trying is hard.
>>
I went to VMI, it was cool at first, then everyone turned into faggots by 1st class year. Learned some good stuff about discipline, but it sucked 90% of the time I was there.
>>
Go Bears!
>>
>>29197509
LITERAL faggots?
>>
>>29196952
>merchant marine
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29196952

>service academy
>no active-duty service obligation
>top kek
>>
File: 2016-03-08 20.26.07.png (1 MB, 914x1592) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-08 20.26.07.png
1 MB, 914x1592
>>29197872
I mean some did literally turn out to be of the homosexual pursuasion, but on the whole they became these elitist ring - knocking narcissistic fuckheads.
>>
>>29197872
I mean some did literally turn out to be of the homosexual pursuasion, but on the whole they became these elitist ring - knocking narcissistic fuckheads.

It was like these people I once considered brothers changed into tyrannical bastards who abused their power and positions to fuck others over and make VMI into a totalitarian "state" based around their views of who belonged and who didn't after we had all passed through the rigors of the initiation process: the rat line.

So.ewhere along the way it became a place where I didn't really trust anyone outside of my 3 roommates and 1 or 2 others in my close friend group. It was sad to say the least.
>>
>>29196952
Don't fuck up your fucking sea project. Also, if you end up as my cadet I will sodomize you.
>>
File: cat sneezing.jpg (11 KB, 314x267) Image search: [Google]
cat sneezing.jpg
11 KB, 314x267
>>29196952

>merchant marine academy
>>
>>29196952
It's so easy to get into it's not even funny. 2.3 average GPA, even /k/ can manage that.
>>
>>29201578

>2.3 gpa
>can't have a gpa above 2.3
>>
Got accepted to Annapolis but then I realized I'd rather not do all of the bullshit that is required. Things like freshman aren't allowed to use desks and must stand in class. Have to RUN to everywhere you go. Way too much needless structure just for school. Im just gonna do OCS after I graduate from a normal school.

My gramps went to kings point, helped me get in. I also did really well on the asvab and ACT.
>>
>>29201543
:^)
>>
>>29197509
My dad went to VMI. Got permanently disfigured (not seriously, but if I said what it was it'd be easy to find out who I am) as a rat during some hazing the new students were being put through. Worked out for him I guess. Gets up at 5 am every morning, has a successful career, and is very disciplined.
>>
Good job. All my ancestors on my paternal grandfather's side were all Spanish merchant marines. Grandfather and all of his brothers and cousins joined the Marines, my father joined the Army and I'm hopefully going to end up with a defense company after I finish school.

What I'm saying is that your bloodline might do something useful even if you don't.
>>
I went there for four years, any questions?
>>
>>29201595
So no KP then?
>>
>>29201671
VMI definitely did some good for me too,taught me good and useful habits, self confidence, and how to be a good friend and leader, but it mostly just showed me how awful people can be. It is also a much different place now than it was back in the based 20th century.
>>
>>29197933
Merchant have a richer history then actual marines. Both had the same upbringing one got into drugs while the oher did the selling
>>29197999
Unless called to service but the would have to be bigger than you and i, it's big business it's the American way
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.