[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
someone burned trucks from the German army down

but a real question how chucked is the german army has something ever ever hapenid to the us army

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bundeswehr-unbekannte-setzen-lastwagen-in-leipzig-in-brand-a-1081292.html
>>
>>29196625
>Modern Germany
>"Military"
>>
is it Germany the most cucked country on earth? They'll literally ruin their country just please foreigners kebabs
>>
File: shit's on fire yo.jpg (64 KB, 604x558) Image search: [Google]
shit's on fire yo.jpg
64 KB, 604x558
>>29196625
I can't recall hearing the last time somebody broke into a US military base and set shit on fire, no. I imagine they'd get lit up if they tried.
>>
>>29196710
They still have guilt from ww2 and are trying to show the world theyre not nazis and are tolerant of everyone. Its sad
>>
>>29196757
There was a time where some Taliban snuck onto a US airbase and trashed a couple harriers, but they got completely wrecked when they were found out.
>>
>>29196808
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2012_Camp_Bastion_raid

Referring to this?
>>
>>29196625
Are you kidding? The US lost an entire Los Angeles class attack submarine to arson.
>>
>>29196625

Was it rapefugees that did it?
>>
>>29197246
Don't know jet will post next day a update
Its late in germany
>>
>>29197246
Either that or Antifa cuckolds
>>
>>29196808
>a couple harriers
Don't be so butthurt, there's zero need to play down the numbers.
>>
>during military exercises the participating german QRF force was unable to gather basic squad support weapons in time and had to use brooms as machine guns

thats a bit of a problem for a QUICK REACTION FORCE

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
>>
In Germany even the civilian stuff has acronyms
LKW
>>
Well, even like 10 trucks aren't that expensive compared to the military budget.
But that the Bundeswehr dont take enough care of their stuff is verry well known since a long time
>>
File: ride for ruin.png (381 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
ride for ruin.png
381 KB, 656x425
>>29197068
>Are you kidding? The US lost an entire Los Angeles class attack submarine to arson.

Not really comparable, but holy fuck is that story retarded

>"On 23 July 2012 Casey J. Fury, a civilian painter and sandblaster working on the sub, was indicted on two counts of arson after confessing to starting the fire"
> Fury admitted to setting the 23 May fire by igniting some rags on the top bunk of a bunk room
>He claimed to have started the fire to get out of work early
>Trashed a multibillion dollar warship in order to:
>Get
>Out
>Of
>Work
>Early

I don't know whether to get mad or laugh.
>>
>>29196808
>>29196893
>8 Harriers destroyed
>To replace the aircraft lost in the attack, the USMC deployed 14 Harriers to Afghanistan within 36 hours of the raid.

Terrorist used Raid, it was not very effective.
>>
File: Deployments 661.jpg (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Deployments 661.jpg
137 KB, 640x480
>>29196808
>>29196893
That happened 3 months before I got deployed there. Douchebags shot up some of our generators too, had to fix them.
>>
US lost two sky scrapers to something like that.
>>
>>29197246
>britbongs fucking up again

no suprise, at least it wasnt blue on blue in true american fashion.
>>
>>29197558

????
>>
>>29197307

I was guarding the royal palace here in Sweden and these guys showed up today.

Man they are retarded, anyway the cops got a few of them.
>>
>>29197510
>That happened 3 months before I got deployed there. Douchebags shot up some of our generators too, had to fix them.
The local rednecks ran out of traffic signs to put holes in. Otherwise you have to blame liberals with guns (what ?)
>>
File: ha_ha_yes.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
ha_ha_yes.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>29197068

>On 15 March 2013 Fury was sentenced to over 17 years in federal prison and ordered to pay $400 million in restitution.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

you break it you bought it bitch. love how they let him out of prison to get to work on that 400 mil
>>
>>29196625
well a submarine got burned

too lazy for link though
>>
>>29197544
underrated
>>
>>29197246
Some alleged antifascist already claimed responsibility for that on a leftist homepage.

IDK whether this is true or someone is seeking attention.
>>
>>29196625
>>29196710

Thanks Denazification!
>>
>>29197558
WTF are you on about? It was Germany that invited 1.5 million of them over, the bongs took 20k over the next 5 years.
>>
we ougta send em all back to syria send em all back to syria they better get the hell out of deutchland and leave the germans alone
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.