[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This triggers gear queers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 91-30crateafter12a.jpg (68 KB, 1023x517) Image search: [Google]
91-30crateafter12a.jpg
68 KB, 1023x517
I just got my tax refund. With that and some money Ive saved Im planning to get a crate full of mosins. Wheres the best place to get a crate from?
>>
>>
Tim's. Get some Tim Bits too
>>
That's the coolest coffee table ever. I wish I made more money.
>>
>>29189284
>spending money as you please triggers gear queers

since when faggot?
>>
>>29189679
>Gear queer spotted
>>
>spending $ on something cool and possibly a good investment would piss someone such as myself off that spends money on running around in the woods with tacticool gear on
Nope, more power to you. I expect pictures of your new coffee table though.
>>
>>29189284
Why is the word oбpaзцa misspelled?
>>
good luck finding a crate, I can't seem to find one anywhere and I've been looking on and off for about a year, need a new coffee table
>>
File: crate of mosin.jpg-original.jpg (78 KB, 741x560) Image search: [Google]
crate of mosin.jpg-original.jpg
78 KB, 741x560
>>29189296
/thread
>>
>>29189296
>2014
>not 2010
Last place I knew of that still had them sold out immediately after the zimmermaning.
>>
>>29191716
Classic had crates last year, but they sold out in a day or two.
>>
>>29189996
Because the stenciling was made and applied by drunken Slavs?
>>
>wasting your money on a 6(six) MOA dogshit rifle covered in grease
>let alone a box of them

you're beyond retarded
>>
>>29189284

I'm a gear queer of the highest order and I'm okay with buying whatever you want. Just don't make Mosins your "go too" rifle. They're nice to have to arm a militia but you need to get with the times. Equip yourself with a reputable carbine.
>>
>>29189284
Why would it trigger a gear queer? Nonsense.
OP Proves to be a faggot, stop creating those gear queer hate threads and git out newfag.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.