[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stock marketing on firearm business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image:46628.png (868 KB, 1100x715) Image search: [Google]
image:46628.png
868 KB, 1100x715
Let's discuss about this for a moment.

And before any of you start jumping about weapons not being related I can assure you this is directly weapons related in terms of firearm business.

Now have any of you ever used the stock market and if it's yes then congratulations this is what this thread is about but if not then either stay around and learn about it or just ignore this thread.

The stock market is a very interesting thing in terms of money making and keeping up with the news but considering how whenever the gun control group proposes anything that would result gun control there will always be those that will rush into gun store and panic buy ammo and guns now lets not look at this as a bad thing but a good thing.

When there is a gun scare there is a rise of gun purchase and ammo purchase which results in rise of stocks relating to guns.

In short if you brought stocks in gun company and ammo company you will make alot of money thanks to politicians and gun control groups.

Let's have a stock market on gun business thread.
>>
File: sako.png (214 KB, 393x418) Image search: [Google]
sako.png
214 KB, 393x418
a lot of people out there are worried about their own equity being diversified with derivatives
>>
take a look at this equity line, and all the dividends are venturing off into financial capitals overshadowing the markets' commodities

and all these numbers are going to add up to one thing and that is that this stock market is the best thing ever
>>
>>29187153
the thing about each one of these derivatives, is that nobody is even talking about right now is that each one is full of 90% interest
>>
>>29187153
Most aren't publicly traded. So your idea doesn't work so well in practice.
>>
>>29187153
Lol no. Did you just turn 18 and thought he ill get rich with grandmas college money? Will u ou make beer money or maybe en i ugh in a month to pay a car payment. Sure. But after fees youll be making peanuts unless youre investing 6figures. The game is rigged to benefit the big boys. Look deeper into it and youll know how big a scam is. The fat cats dont lise because they use their power on politicians to pass laws to spread the risk on the taxpayer.
>>
>>29187259
Ruger is public
>>
>>29187278
And S&W, but those are literally the only two publically traded manufacturers
>>
>>29187278
As is S&W. But beyond those two I can't think of any that are.
>>
I'd kill to get Kel tec stock. Cause no matter how much people say Kel tec sucks, their shit sells.
>>
>>29187563
Why don't we get a petition going to make all gun and ammo company make their stocks public?

Surely this would be beneficial to us and for them so why not?
>>
>>29187609
There is probably a reason most of them don't do that.

Like I bet a lot of small companies would get eaten by the larger ones instantly.
>>
>>29187661
Why how bad would it be if made public?
>>
Ruger Sturm & Co. has soared since Obama took office in 2008, so has Smith & Wesson. We really missed out on a good opportunity there
>>
>>29187817
Well Kel tec would be absorbed by someone else instantly. Same with small ammo.manufacturers. while sometimes I'm sure they'd operate as their own wing of the larger company, most companies would be just buying them to get rid of the competition.
>>
They're still owned by the founder/lead designer George Kellgren. His kids would be the ones who take it public, if things follow the usual pattern, or they'll just sell to Freedom Group like pretty much everything else.
>>
>>29188235
That isn't something modern companies do. Modern companies buy you for your IP and staff.
>>
>>29187563
I don't think they would stand to gain by going public.
Being privately held has an abundance of advantages.
They take chances and make oddball shit, for good or bad.
They likely would become incredibly conservative, design-wise, were they to go public, as they've got to be more focused on profit, rather than taking chances on some wacky new toy that might not sell.

>>29188427
George Kellgren and Charles Teckington.
>>
>>29188552
Being private business on stock is a real fucking asshole move to be honest.

Why can't ammo companies be public on the stock market for fuck sakes we would all be rich by simply buying up the stocks on the 22lr right about fucking now!
>>
>>29189568
Because fuck you thats why
>>
>>29187264
>you can't ever be successful
>muh corporate overlords
>muh society is rigged so I stay poor ;_;

This is what liberals actually believe
>>
>>29191850
99% of amerocans believe it as well
>>
>>29193437
>Americans
>>
>>29187305
Olin Corp is an ammo company
>>
>>29187264
Actually, if you're trading options, keeping up with global affairs, and not a total faggot you could start with 2k and make about 200k in a month, although it's hard because you either don't know when to stop or it becomes to complicated with it becoming a second job.

t. Someone who actually did what I wrote, but lost a bit of it before I pulled out.
>>
>>29193469
Go away you fucking gambling junkie
>>
>>29193469
Gambling addicted freaks are worst than alcoholic whored
>>
>>29193485
>Not making educated predictions with smaller amounts of money to build it up.
I don't need to worry about money again wageslave, but I still work because I love my job and found my dream. Maybe one day you'll get it.
>>
>>29187264
It's sad that I know people who actually think like this.
>>
>>29193485
>>29193492
Same fag plz, I'm sorry I make in a month what you made in 2, maybe 3 years. Go one /pol/, search specifically for anything happening on a new scale, and adjust to that. I made, what, 80k when the Clankining happened due to the fear of Europeans loosing their natural gas.
>>
Listen here faggots and listen well. The stock market is rigged atm. The federal reserve is currently artificially lowering interest rates. What this means is that the banks can't loan out their money for high profit because the government is loaning it cheaper. So if the bank can't loan out their money, what do they do to be jews and make money? Yep...They invest it in the stock market.

I wouldn't be surprised if the market corrects itself to 12,000. So many people would be fucked.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.