[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ vidya thread Mogrizz edition mk2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x169
The Mogrizz never ends
>>
File: Knife_Edge_-_Nose_Gunner.jpg (18 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
Knife_Edge_-_Nose_Gunner.jpg
18 KB, 250x182
>>29178069
but why
>>
>>29178083
Only k vidya I had on phone.
Was on laptop earlier
>>
Which STALKER is best?

Are the shadowrun games any fun? i have a cyberpunk itch that needs to be scratched but i cant think of what to play
>>
>>29178101
Best stalker is clear sky imo
All are god tier tho
>>
>>29178101
Oh yeah and wait for cd projekt red to finish cyberpunk 2077
>>
>>29178069

This level and the one where you snipe with Reznov were the only actual decent parts of WaW

That and the zombie mode I suppose
>>
Fingers crossed for Tarkov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJfcaCmMy7c
>>
>>29178156
The canceled p51 mustang mission is god tier. British campaign was also cancelled and great.
>>
>>29178162
Until I see an actual beta I'm not convinced
>>
>>29178181

Closed alpha is supposed to be in March, so hopefully soon.
>>
>>29178156
the one russian mission that ended in the subway wasn't half bad
>>
>>29178200
Ooh. Imma check that out then
>>
>>29178215
Yeah. Everyone but me hates the blackcat mission. Imo it is god tier but maybe it's just because I'm an air force addict.
>>
>>29178172
I heard about the Brit campaign, but not a P51 mission
Why were they cancelled?
>>
>>29178172
It was a Corsair mission, and they were just cut for time. There were also supposed to be a bunch of weapon skins in multiplayer just like MW4.

But Black Cats was an awesome level. That soundtrack......m
>>
>>29178101
CoP, followed by SoC IMO.
Lots of people really dislike CS: I think the other two are better, but it's still a fun game and worth getting for a STALKER
If you've not played any of them, I''d suggest playing all three vanilla, in order, and then going back and modding them and shit.
Personally I need to try SoC with mods: I've modded the hell out of CoP, but haven't played SoC in years and never with mods
>>
>>29178315
Brit didn't do good in play tests. P51 was hard to program
>>
>>29178101
Shadowrun is pretty fantasy though, and most of the games are mediocre to bad but the Shadowrun Returns games are pretty good

I recommend getting Dragonfall and Hong Kong director's cut when they go on sale, both turn based RPG.
>>
>>29178978
The few times i go on /tg/ its always the most interesting game to me. I think id like to try playing the actual table top sometime. I've never played a pen and paper rpg but i imagine the hardest part is finding a group you like.
>>
>>29178069
Love that mission
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.