[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If somebody call to that number before you put it in the place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: INS_IED.png (65 KB, 512x256) Image search: [Google]
INS_IED.png
65 KB, 512x256
If somebody call to that number before you put it in the place to bombing, you're fucked, right?
>>
>>29163230
>Hello, yeah is this Fatties Pizza?
>HELLO!?
>>
>>29163322
>dub dubs
>fatties buy one get one
>>
>>29163230
That literally happened once in Russia, but it was sms spam.
>>
>>29163230
>I have no common sense plz spoonfeed me
>>
>>29163403
Then is better explodes that thing with remote control or what?
>>
>>29163435
>>29163230
It seems like English is not your first language, and that you might be interested in actually building one of these things.

What shithole do you hail from, and who and/or what are you planning on exploding?
>>
>>29163230
> the National Do Not Call list aids ISIS
>>
>>29163230
is that a fucking nokia
>>
>>29163498
That's kinda the point. You configure the bomb's trigger to go off if it receives a phone call and you carry around a cheapass flip phone to serve as a disposable detonator.
>>
>>29163467
Sure, just give me your address to we can talk with tea and cookies.
>>
>>29163642
I insist we have the tea and cookies at my place. My grandma bakes some mean chocolate chip cookies that pair really well with her southern sweet tea.
>>
>>29163230
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8284279/Black-Widow-attempted-New-Year-Moscow-attack-but-blew-herself-up-by-mistake.html
>>
>>29163435
Good old Casio F-91W
>>
>>29163682
Nigger stop now i want tea and cookies
>>
yeah they usually do flyovers with jammers before running convoys in sandnigger town, it calls all the cell phones and blows up all the horseshit people leave on the side of the road before the guys leave
>>
>>29163230
you dont attach a fucking iphone 6s to thing that you've been using for months and just decided to use as a trigger mechanism because you got a new iphone 7. You you buy it and use it that day because you wont risk alerts, the one in a million survey or ad, or losing the battery and getting an electrical signal from the vibration or the vibration form turning it on when its convenient.
Its called a burner phone. You go to some radioshack and buy a cheap cellphone and use it for that purpose. The simpler the phone the better.

Its the same in certain tradecraft scenarios. You buy a cellphone for the purpose of using it once and getting rid of it the moment you hang up. Because if you can be tracked through the gps on your smartphone or anything on a phone you use on a regular basis than whats the point?
>>
>>29163230

Think the person would just keep that phone turned off, then when they drop the bomb off they then turn it on and gtfo.
>>
>>29164273
>turn on your phone
>notifications updates right in your face

enjoy dying by your own stupidity
>>
>>29164273
You can wire a SPDT switch in series with the vibrator cell to arm/disarm.
>>
>>29163682
>granmma used to make GOAT cookies
>died and didn't pass on her recipe

God dammit Gramma, how could you deprive future generations of those glorious cookies.
>>
File: Cell_Phone_Detonator.jpg (307 KB, 794x1209) Image search: [Google]
Cell_Phone_Detonator.jpg
307 KB, 794x1209
>>29163230
set phone to only vibrate to your other burner phone, problem solved
>>
>>29164310
>killed by your mom's voicemail asking where you are and if you're coming over for dinner
>>
>>29163483
>national
Come on, anon. You're not that dumb.
>>
>>29164359
nigger, they usually wire to the vibrator cell

it gets a constant voltage (more reliable), whereas the speaker gets a varying voltage
>>
File: laughing-girl2.gif (524 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
laughing-girl2.gif
524 KB, 500x620
>>29163403
>>
>>29164391
>using your own personal phone
>>
>>29164351
She probably didn't use a recipe.

I've got a bunch my great grandmother wrote down when her memory was starting to go, back in the 80s.

There isn't a single real standard measurement in the whole stack, it's always "some flour" this, and "a little condensed milk" that.

I can barely make edible food with these notes, and she was using them to bake masterpieces on a wood fired cast iron range.
>>
>>29163230
Well, if you're in spawn the explosion kills no one.
>>
>>29163230
It was worse in the old days when cell phones were new.

An Irish terrorists bomb went off early because there was a cell phone call near by.

Now with cell towers and cell numbers being more frequent they are coded now.

But in the end, all a cell phone is, is a radio that connects to specific channels.
>>
>>29163230
ISIS pls go
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.