[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're more of a professionals here I guess. So I decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: special-forces-ult_3422685b.jpg (282 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
special-forces-ult_3422685b.jpg
282 KB, 620x387
You're more of a professionals here I guess.

So I decided to try high stress - durability exercise, where I get only 5 hours of sleep per night and do everything else as normally (Train study, cold showers, etc), kind of like home version of military training.

For the last 2 days I've been getting small(ish) scabs on my face (3 scabs, 1 or 2 could be herpes).

I'm getting positive mental and emotional thoughts though, I feel as if I'm personally developing

My question is, should I discontinue the experiment, wait few more months before re-try?

How do these special operations survive hell's week with even less sleep and even more intensity?
>>
File: Red_smile.jpg (7 KB, 276x250) Image search: [Google]
Red_smile.jpg
7 KB, 276x250
>>29161517
>>
You won't get a single benefit out of this shit.
>>
>>29161533
Care to elaborate?
>>29161538
I was hoping for psychological benefits.
>>
5 hours of sleep is pretty damn normal. How the fuck much do you usually sleep?
>>
File: 1429170133935.jpg (27 KB, 458x345) Image search: [Google]
1429170133935.jpg
27 KB, 458x345
>>29161517
>Train study
>>
>>29161554
8 - 9
>>
>>29161565
If you are below age 24, you need your 8-9 hours of sleep purely for brain development.

Stop fucking around unless you have to. BUD/S isn't as long as you think.
>>
>>29161554
10-11 neet life
>>
>>29161595
Above 9 hours was linked to heart problems.
>>
>>29161581
First actually intelligent reply, noted.
>>
>>29161600
which direction?

People who have heart problems sleep longer or people who sleep longer have heart problems?
>>
>>29161615
>>
>>29161565
>>29161595
Damn, that just seems like alot to me. I only sleep like that when I get absolutely trashed the night before. Normally I get about 5 hours a night. Though I admit I have trouble going to sleep. On bad days I work with 3 hours, but that sucks and I hate it.
>>
>>29161517
>5 hours of sleep a night

That's kiddie tier. I've been getting at most, 4 ever since I joined. 3 is more normal for me though.
>tfw the army gave me a sleep disorder
>>
File: shrugging fat man.png (164 KB, 380x318) Image search: [Google]
shrugging fat man.png
164 KB, 380x318
>>29161786
Having a psychological disorder isn't something to brag about.

That's like bragging about your peg leg. Now that you are out of the Army, you are a big enough boy to call your doctor and get your insomnia treated. Otherwise, more health problems will follow.
>>
You do know that the hell they put people through is to either break them emotionally or to determine their capabilities if they're being considered for shit like the rangers.

A civilian would receive very little benefit from destroying their body and let's be honest here, you're probably not going to have the discipline to abuse yourself like that and if you do, why aren't you in some kind if combat arms already?
>>
>>29161832
>I'm a sailor peg! And I've lost my leg!
>climbing up the top sails and I've lost my leg!
>>
>>29161600
I drink a lot, I'm not too worried about it
>>
>>29161835
Thank you for reply.

National army of my country is crumbling (financial problems). I thought durability training getting physically and emotionally ready for possible crisis in relations with European refugees problems and possible upcoming political battle in my country.
>>
>>29161951
In that case, maybe try lurking meg for a while. Chances are some overweight neckbeard will ask about physical requirements and then someone will break it down in a very general sense for you.
>>
You dumb motherfucker, that's pointless. If you're feeling better mentally/emotionally that's because your brain isn't functioning properly and you're effectively high or some shit. If you're under 25, lack of sleep is especially bad, you need 8-9 hours for optimal mental and physical development.
>>
>>29161951

USA accepts foreigners. Russia too but their army is more fucked up than shit.

Also French Foreign Legion if you're fit and you can take the bantz and constant abuse.

If you live in Europe in a northern country I strongly suggest you do not actively "fight" against the incoming tide in any direct way. Flee north and live there, above or close the polar circle. Those places will forever be safe, thanks to the cold
>>
Rather than work at tearing yourself down, work at building yourself up. Eat right, work out and get good rest. If you're in good shape, when the time comes for you to depend on your reserves, you'll have more to offer and greater sustainability. That, and the long-term benefits are greater. Good luck!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.