[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun in the face and how you reacted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: faggot.jpg (9 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
9 KB, 230x219
Hi /k/ I'm actually from your sister board /out/.

I had a gun pointed at my face recently and figured some of you might have had similar things happen and thus the reason you armed yourself and browse /k/.

I need some advice how you dealt with it and I'm sure there are people had way worse experiences but to have a aggressive person you don't know threaten you and point a firearm in your face is not pleasant.

TLDR: Stories about being assaulted at gun point
>>
>>29159240
Swallow the barrel
>>
>>29159309
Cup the grips
>>
>>29159240
Start talking shit about how he bought a meme gun, and the extended mag makes him look like a huge faggot. Argue over the ballistics of the round. You know /k/ stuff, eventually he will 360 walkaway
>>
>>29159329

I did nothing didn't say anything then he got chased away by loud on lookers. He did say he's going to come back though.
>>
Get mugged by dude with gun.

He hits me the head with the stock to try to scare me.

A hear bbs rattle, give him a CD player I got for free and like 3 bucks.

I wonder how gangsta he felt.
>>
>>29159359

How did you feel afterwards? Or did you just take it in your stride? I'm feeling paranoid as fuck at the moment.
>>
>>29159240
>Running from cops through alleyways
>Turn corner
>1st year on force shaking glock.webm
>I stop running
>>
>>29159392

It was a glock that got pulled on me. Black handle silver top.
>>
>>29159359
>A hear bbs rattle
Time to draw your CCW.
"But officer, I thought his was real!"
>>
>at a park in a ritzy part of twon (was like 15)
>dude on a bench asks me if i want to buy drugs and me and my girlfriend needed some that green sticky icky icky
>i ask to see what the dudes got
>this dudes somewhere around 30 or so
>shows me his weed and im checking it out
>wildgunappears.jpg
>dude has a pistol pointed at me and my girl
>idk what came over me but i nutted up
>kicked as hard as i could, and as high as i could
>like 90 degrees up
>make contact on his extended forearm, the one that has the pistol in it
>i know i hit that shit haaarrdd >watched his arm immediately dangle like one of those wierd inflatable tube guys they have outside used car lots
>dip the fuck out with woman
>>
>>29159359
Might have been a shitty "doublestack rattle" too.
>>
I thank /k/
If I do ever get a gun pulled on me and it's an airshit or BB gun the autism you provided me will let me disarm with no fear.
>>
>>29159240
I don't think I was ever really assaulted, but I've had guns pointed at me before. The first I was actually pretty worried. But the other two times my first reaction was anger, which surprised me. I guess it's because I knew these guys weren't going to shoot me, so I just thought about how irresponsible and stupid they were being.

I've become less of a twitchy spaz as I've grown, and if someone pointed a gun at me to rob me, I think I would be worried but calm. Just give them what they want. The only question is whether I should pull my gun on them when they turn their back. But to be honest, I still haven't committed one way or the other on that. I have no idea what I'd do.
>>
>>29159367

I actually didn't feel much.... in retrospect I must have been having everyone either worried sick or mad as fuck, but I never felt like my life was in danger even before I heard the bbs rattle. I wasn't exactly offended either, he was just a kid in the hood trying to be hard I guess? I've got some weird thing going on, deja vu too frequently, dreaming about people I've never met or seeing "vision dreams" about people I've never met... then guess what, I see them or meet them. I've got no clue what going on in my life. I'm actually kinda sure I've already died and I'm purgatory. I've got a lot of symptoms of severe anxiety and some kind of PTSD, but no idea why. Constant nightmares and fear and confusion. I chew the fuck out of my fingers and chain smoke and drink and generally appear to be distant minded, my mind is fantasy worlds all the time and I seem very distant and cold. I've got issues but no physical evidence of abuse.

>>29159443

The police get away with shooting people with bb guns, besides if you get legit mugged usually you're trying to do illegal shit. I didn't get legit mugged, dude didn't even have a real gun. I saw him again a few years ago and the next day after it happened lol he had a bandanna covering his face but there's sixth sense going on.

>>29159874

No, it was a bb rifle. There was no magazine for it to be double stack and if it was a legit rifle it would have cracked my skull when he hit me in the forehead instead of leaving a welt.

It was a really stupid time in my life, people always acting strange. Really strange.
>>
>>29159329
underrated
>>
>>29159240
>be out delivering food
>dumb ass person that took the order sends me out to a set up (didn't know their adress called from a blocked number huge red flags)
>go there the house is empty guy in a hood pulls a gun on me
>doesn't belive I had a few dollars
>give me more money
>proceeded to grab him fucked up he points it at me
>get mad
>get up and pull his hood over his head
>grapple for a bit tries reaching for the gun
>I get it and put it to his head pull the trigger
>its a fake gun
>Have PTSD for a year realizing that I would of had my head blown off or killed someone

So my advice is if you can afford it go to someone that specializes in PTSD

You will experience hyper vigilance then a stage of depression

Just realize its part of life no one got hurt. Be aware and stay out of any situation that seems wrong but don't scan everything 24/7

It was pretty fucked up but looking back now I just beat up some punk kid with a bb gun

That and realized the whole disarming shit can go very very wrong
>>
Take some krav maga, or no gi juijitsu. Don't take Gi classes anywhere anyway.

Talk about your experience with instructor. They'll run you through it, you'll feel better, and martial arts is excersize and excersize is great for your mental health as I'm no doubt sure you're aware.
>>
Probably just do everything the robber is asking. I don't carry my pistol yet because I haven't found a concealed holster and I'm not in a huge rush to because it's a full size 1911.

That and he's going to steal my wallet that will cause more inconvenience than grief. I have a $1 bill but all of my credit cards, debit card, insurance, maybe even an old condom. All stuff that can easily be replaced. Not worth a life-threatening conflict.

This is all implying that the robbery is a simple mugging of course.
>>
>>29160645
Krav maga is a shit and you should just practice standard BJJ cause it's usually taught better.

The best way to live through the situation is to realize what's happening before you get a gun pointed at your face.
>>
>>29160119

I am very similar to you. What I found is that I depersonalize when I get emotional as a defense mechanism. I would also suggest you just go talk to a cognitive behavioral therapist. The will help you with methods to process your thoughts easier and find where the gears are getting stuck.

Remember you only have one life anon and do good with that life. I know the world is hard and sick allot of the time these days but have zeal in your believes and honor your family and friends like they honor you. Have integrity,empathy and humility in your life or just to simplify love yourself and love others as you love yourself!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.