[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to the Minnesota /k/ommandos who shot up a BLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
So what happened to the Minnesota /k/ommandos who shot up a BLM gathering?
>>
Don't wanna talk about it?
>>
>>29155319
Nope.
>>
Mister Metokur did a two hour video on it a few weeks ago.
>>
>>29155191
Weirdly makes me proud to be a Minnesotan

Bad for the gun community though.
>>
>>29155191
They're in jail and basically fucked
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2652306/Search-Warrants.pdf
>>
>>29156021
Really? I thought they dindu nuffin and were good boys.
>>
>>29156088
They were all scum and deserve their punishment, I'm glad dr8co reported them to the police
>>
>>29156088
that's the black people
when it's white people at a BLM rally the white people are automatically guilty of EVERYTHING
>>
>>29155191
Were they the two that were live streaming it, or did they come after?
>>
thank you based dr8co for outing Saiga "the Snitch" marine
>>
>>29156099
did he actually turn them in?
>>
>>29156399
I'm pretty sure he did.
>>
>>29156399
Yes, have you been under a rock, this was all over /k/ when it went down
>>
File: the tripfag social network.jpg (3 MB, 2500x3937) Image search: [Google]
the tripfag social network.jpg
3 MB, 2500x3937
REAL HUMAN BEAN

AND A REAL HERO
>>
>>29156456
should be "you don't get to 500 pounds without eating a few big macs"
>>
>>29155191
>who shot up a BLM gathering?

You mean after they were pursued and cornered?

They're fucking idiots. Dumbasses had no reason to be around the "protest". I will maintain that to my grave. However, I think they had every reason to defend themselves.

>>29156390
Unfortunately two worthwhile anons were fucked by it. I doubt if we ever have a state meetup again, but after such a fucking disgrace I don't think I would go anyway. By the way, to anyone who went last year, the cops have your photographs on whats-his-nuts' phone.
>>
>>29156107

Cry more bitch
>>
>>29155191
They played stupid games and won stupid prizes.
>>
I haven't been on here in like a month, anyone got an archived thread or something?
And what happened? A bunch of tards opened fire on people?
>>
>>29159005
A few bored retards strapped on their pistols and went to a BLM protest/riot. They proceeded to start shit and got what they wanted when the crowd turned on them and started chasing/attacking them. They found themselves cornered, drew and busted some caps. If they had a legitimate reason to be down there no one would care, but they went down recording meme-tier cell phone videos talking about niggers and shit and were pretty obviously looking to get into some shit. /k/ and the world for the matter lost nothing by having those assburger-laden retards in cuffs.
>>
>>29159005
They went to a BLM protest to IRL troll, they got chased and attacked by the protesters, they opened fire into the crowd, and they went home without calling the cops.

Sure, they had a bunch of really dumb videos on the internet that look bad, but the real reason they are in jail is that they didn't call the cops.
>>
>>29156099
>dr8co reported them to the police

what a faggot
>>
>>29155191
They're having their butt pussies re-adjusted as we speak
>>
>>29159076
>>29159078

So some anons actually make the deliberate choice to purposely go looking for trouble, find trouble, then shoot at folk which are giving them the trouble they were looking for? Then after firing at people, which i'm guessing they may have hit, did not even report that they were in a defensive shooting with lots of witnesses(using the term 'defensive' VERY loosely).

If that sounds about right then good god damn, these idiots.

And how did dr8co report them? Was he there, did they actually post about it here?
I have usually hated him for a long time for being a douchey troll in some threads a long while back, but this is curious.
>>
from the mouths of nig lives matter itself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bO6g26m7tc
>>
Real life is not like a computer game. Actions have consequences and there is no savegame option. This is what poltards, cocooned in their hugbox always forget.
>>
>>29159290
>this has to do with people's political stances and not taking responsibility for your actions

Double nigger
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.