[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How prepped are you, /k/, on a scale from 1-10? Do you just own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x503
How prepped are you, /k/, on a scale from 1-10? Do you just own a couple of firearms or are you ready to bug out right now?
>>
>>29144387
0, we live in the most peaceful time of human history.
>>
Ehhh... I'll probably die of dehydration long before my weapons would be of any use. Not to mention I don't have much food on hand. So probably a 2 or something. Depends what your hypothetical disaster is.
>>
>>29144387
>bug out
I'm ready to dig in
>>
>>29144387

I'm not a kid or city dweller.

Bugging in. Artesian well on property. I'm gonna shoot you people leaving the city and steal your shit, possibly eat your fat bodies, and rape your women.
>>
>>29144387
I'll probably die. Just probably though. I'm broke as fuck and my bug out equipment is probably a can of refried beans and a mosin.

2/10. Who wants to create the poor fag militia?
>>
>>29144387
I'd say like 5 or 6 out of 10.
I don't have much BOB, but I actually have some experience innawoods, have guns, have ammo, and I'm not a fat fuck.
>>
>>29144478
But anon, wouldn't being a fat fuck put you at a distinct advantage?
>>
>>29144415
/thread

I'm not saying horrible things won't happen in the near future, but the typical "bug out" fantasy that most people have is so far from reality that it's a non-issue.

To be clear, have a six months supply of food (and water where applicable) isn't prepping. It's just being a decent citizen who is prepared for temporary hardships.
>>
>>29144491
yes, having a heart attack and not being able to do much of anything would surely put you at a great advantage.
>>
>>29144387
I cant carry all of my guns with me so im going to bug in.

Also my house is solar powered and i have a well so it would be dumb to leave.
>>
>>29144387
>suburbs close to city
>ocean close by
>mountains on the other side
>border down south like a couple km's away
>earfquake zone
>no guns
>no backup food supply
>no water bottles
suckingdickforfood/10
>>
>>29144387
I mean, I'm ready to go camping.
>>
>>29144517
Meanwhile in the Great Lakes region...

>lots of suburbs, but shit-ton of farm land and rural land
>practically infinite amount of fresh water
>tons of fertile land
>not prone to any natural disasters
>lots of guns
>did I mention fertile as fuck land where we grow tons of food?
>why would we need water bottles? We have the Great Lakes!

lifeIsGood.png
>>
>>29144387
3/10. Plenty of ammo, enough food, water, medical, other stuff for a few weeks. I'm a fat ass though and I don't have any precious fruity pebbles
>>
>>29144448
>not eat your shit, possibly rape your fat bodies, and steal your women
>>
5/10

If my cardio was better i would rate myself a 7/10. Pretty good for suburbs imho.
>>
>>29144616

Brush your milk, drink your teeth, and get 8 hours of drugs a night.
>>
All I have is a couple of firearms and ammo to go with them at the moment.

I live in the middle of a major city that's also the capital of my state, I'm pretty boned either way.
>>
File: IMG_8238s.jpg (95 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8238s.jpg
95 KB, 500x382
>>29144387
8.5 country guy
trained marksmen
most of us are cattlemen or farmers.
neighbors know / take care of each other out here.
Most of us are willing to fight for our land.

Most of my time would be spent riding ATVs and telling city folk "Leave! REEEEE"
>>
File: 1438268009969.jpg (72 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1438268009969.jpg
72 KB, 618x564
>>29144951
You and your neighbors wouldn't happen to be terrifying anthropomorphic frog creatures?
>>
File: 1455822043545.png (298 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1455822043545.png
298 KB, 901x889
>>29144980
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Well prepared, I own 100 acres and can be completely self supporting for up to 15 people with 3 separate aquaponic systems that need minimal care to function. I currently am running stable populations of tilapia, trout, and catfish. I have more than enough ammo as well.
>>
5/10 - AK fag
Got quite a bit of firearms and ammo to go with them. BOB has enough food to last a couple weeks if I ration the shit out of it.
Basic medical gear in a separate side sling pack. I live in Alaska so the only thing I would have to worry about is not freezing to death either than that I could last a while. If SHTF in summer I would say I'm a 8/10
>>
>>29145178
So looking at my spread sheets.
7112 .223
2250 R.F.N
8950 .22 lr
1575 9mm
700 10mm
500 357 mag
327 .300 winmag
>>
Just finalized my shit today. Found some shmuck trying to form a survival group near me. I pitched him my background/skills, he wanted me gave me the address. He's got literally everything you would need for 2 years, and systems to expand, but low on funs and they're mostly older. So me and my crew are just gonna kill them and take it. I'm set /k/omrades. If any of you are stone cold fuckers near GA I need a two or three guys, definitely one who has reloading equipment.
>>
IS thread kill?
>>
>>29145519
Looks that way, I posted earlier and have been lurking for a while now, nothing new for like the last hour
>>
>>29145554
Damn, I'm hoping for more SHTF threads but they all die fast as fuck.
>>
>>29145576

Because you are an autistic minority.

You all want knowledge but have none. It's no wonder why.

And those who do get cringed away.
>>
>>29144454
>I'm broke as fuck and my bug out equipment is probably a can of refried beans and a mosin.

True to the spirit of a real ww2 russian conscript.

Mind you, like 20 million of those guys died.
>>
>>29145364
What's your setup?
>>
>>29145648
Couple combat vets and our girls, sister (doctor) and her architect husband. Like I said we're just gonna kill the fucker and take his shit
>>
>>29145745

Dicks like Jesus.

Similar setup.
>>
>>29145745
I like that there's a hand sign to say you don't have to be quiet.
>>
>>29144387
350/10

>I live back in the woods you see
>A woman, no kids and a dog and me
>I got an AK, an AR and a .45 (and a couple more)
>And a country boy can surive

>I can plow a field all day long
>I can catch catfish from dusk til dawn
>Make my own whisky and my own smoke too
>Aint too many things this old boy can do
>Grow good old tomatoes and a homemade wine
>I'm a country boy and I fucking survive

And what if da gubmint comes?

>You cant starve me out and you cant make me run, cuz I'm a motherfucker raised on shotgun
>I will come for you, I'm gonna kick your butt, cause I'm not the kind of guy you easily fuck up

And btw
>My grandpa told me how to live off the land
>And yours told you to be a business man
>You used to send me pictures of broadway nights
>and I sent you some homemade .45
>Now you're in prison for possessing illegal babykiller boolits
>>
>>29144387
Probably a 4

I've got more than enough in terms of weapons/ammo. Skills should get me buy, but I'm pretty under supplied in terms of rations and equipment if I needed to leave at a minute's notice.
>>
>>29144387
Wife & I are about a 3, maybe a 4 but subtracting points because I don't have a shitload of bottled water stocked up.

One gun (1911 .45) with about 100 rounds so that's likely better off as defense than anything. We have a first aid kit for hikes. Some canned food. Outdoors clothing.

Idk we're pretty boned at this point. Better stock up on stuff.
>>
>>29145364
lol

Like I'd fucking work with admitted backstabbing scum. You must be as retarded as you think everyone else is.
>>
>>29144387

I got a lot of chit but none of it is organized to go. Probably need more water and food too.
>>
>>29144387
7/10. 3 Weeks of nonperishables here, ranch 20 miles away growing crops, 300 pounds of rice and 500 pounds of beans, literally retarded unknown amounts of ammo stored because ranch owner (best m8) has been buying bulk since Bush was elected, high fenced with 48 head of brangus cattle and stupid retarded amounts of deer and wild boar.
Two natural springs.
You'd have to try to die out there.
Only problem is if FEMA blocks the road or catches wind of resources, I am 110% fucked.
>>
>>29144387
I've got maybe two months worth of rice, pasta, beans and nonperishables. Probably two-three weeks worth of water. I think I've got a couple thousand rounds right now, I'm sure I'd run out of food or water first. I just finished packing my bag to go backpacking this weekend, so I guess I'm ready to bug out.

Then again nothing that serious is never going to happen and all these survival plans are just fun little thought exercises.
>>
File: Laughing 1.jpg (20 KB, 450x315) Image search: [Google]
Laughing 1.jpg
20 KB, 450x315
>>29145793
>You used to send me pictures of broadway nights
>and I sent you some homemade .45
>Now you're in prison for possessing illegal babykiller boolits
>>
>>29144387

Maybe a 1

On a good day
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>29146385
I'm in the same situation as you, I've got some rice and stuff stashed away. Not nearly enough what, but there are some creeks and springs near my house. However, I do have my Get Home Bag in my truck, so if I get stranded somewhere while I'm out and about, I can make it home. I don't plan on bugging on, plan on bugging in. Got plenty of guns an ammo. 5-6/10
>>
i own an arsenal ak, mossberg 500 and a g19. probably have 500-1000 rounds for each. enough food for 4 weeks.

so compared to this board im probably -3/10. compared to everyone else in society probably 9/10
>>
>>29144387
>>
>>29145793
I used to make my own smoke. Then the gubment came and took all my plants. Fucked up the warrant though.
>>
>>29145745
so you can survive? great ambition and initiative. im sure you are very productive.
>>
>>29144387

Like a 6 or 7 I think.

Plenty of medical supplies and training to use them, weapons and ammo, food, and I'm the police, which means I will probably be the one shooting innocent civilians and stockpiling their left behind equipment for government use in a SHTF scenario.

No, in all seriousness though, I'm a cop in a shitty part of the city surrounded by gangs, who's members I arrest daily. I'm ready to go in the event of a retaliatory strike or riot 100% of the time.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.