[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the legality of a mobile gun store be? Say I wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: action-mobil-01.jpg (198 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
action-mobil-01.jpg
198 KB, 960x640
What would the legality of a mobile gun store be?

Say I wanted to buy/make an off road RV type vehicle like pic related, and make the interior into a small gun store I could drive around and be able to set up at events and such, would it be legal?
Would there be restrictions like could I only operate withing my home state or could I be able to travel the nation selling guns?
>>
>>29136881

considering that these do not exist, I'm going to guess they are not legal.
>>
>>29136901
>>29136881
Actually I think the FFLs at gun shows count as mobile gun dealers since they sell stuff outside of their registered storefront or address.

Not sure what the legalities are, perhaps a gunshop anon whose worked a gun show could explain it.
>>
>>29136881
>>29136901
Don't see why it would be any less legal than a gun store owner setting up a pavilion at an event such as a gun show.

I'm not sure about out of state though.
>>
>>29136881
Damn it would be so fucking cool to drive one of these things across a continent.
>>
>>29136881
> buy ice cream truck
> paint it camo
> rework music player to jingle "Remove Kebab" song
>>
>>29136995

>driving is fun

Hello teenager.
>>
>>29137739
>driving isn't fun

Found the Communist piece of shit.
>>
>>29137751

Dude I drove MRAPs. The heavier, clunkier something is makes it a pain in the ass to drive.

It's like snow, when you're young it's magical, snow day no school!

To an adult: shit I gotta go scrape my windshield and leave early to get to work.

>communist

I blead red white and blue, nigger.
>>
>>29136901
>has never been to a gun store
>has never been to any gun competition
They do exist and are quite popular.
>>
File: 1411458756456934982.png (284 KB, 600x288) Image search: [Google]
1411458756456934982.png
284 KB, 600x288
What would the mobile gun store equivalent of the Choco Taco be?
>>
>>29137857
blocko glock-o
>>
>>29137827

Yeah but that's snow. I agree with you there 100%, snow as an adult is fucking dogshit unless you are sitting comfy and cozy inside.

But driving at least it can be even handed - nobody'll like driving in traffic or waking up ass early. But a casual drive is fun.
>>
>>29137827
this.

driving is only fun if you have a nice car and you're on a backroad. if you drive A LOT, odds are you'll be going it on interstates and in cities, which is absolute trash and boring as shit.

driving a sporty car on a backroad is a great time but driving regularly is one of my least favorite activities. I've started to walk places as often as I can merely because commuting and driving to my shooting spots takes all my will to drive out of me.
>>
>>29137827
I hate thing so you should hate thing too
Hello anti gun
>>
So does anyone know the legality of selling guns in different states from your brick and mortar store?

How illegal would it be to just say your selling things as a private party to private party transfer and not as your job?
>>
>>29136881

What music does the gun truck man play when he rolls into the neighborhood?
>>
>>29137973
Remove kebab
>>
>>29137922

I just disagree with 1 post that said "man it'd be fun to drive that garbage truck looking thing all over the country".

Thanks to the others that agreed with me.

I'm 2nd Amendment as fuck bro. I own 3 and have a shit ton of ammo to go along.
>>
>>29137973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g58B1z1PJpA
>>
>>29136881
GCA 1968 banned FFLs from sales outside of the address on their license
FOPA 1986 restored this

They actually do exist, anon. Many dealers outside of large cities use them like snap on trucks for Law Enforcement sales. They're magical.
>>
>>29137985
Guy who originally posted that. I'm also not the any of the fags who replied. I just like mud, snow, and and traveling in general. I usually don't get too huffy about what others like.
>>
>>29138054
Sand and*
>>
>>29138054

Guy responding to guy who identified himself as the guy who originally responded to me.

I assume that person meant, "it would be awesome to drive that, it's a mobile arsenal!".

I was just giving some real world advice that rigs that bulky aren't a pleasure cruise.

My uncle has a RAZR I drive occasionally, and I have a 4 wheeler. I like to ride.

Who gives a fuck what some asshole on 4chan says? You?
>>
>>29138036
What about operating in other states? Like if I'm set up in Missouri could I drive my truck over to Arkansas or Kentucky and sell there?
>>
>>29138170
I was just clarifying I wasn't the jerkoffs whining about muh secon mendment. You could take a chill pill tho
>>
>>29138036
What do the law enforcement wait for the gun truck to show up to resupply ammo mid raid or something?
>>
>>29138213
Lol, the department schedules a day where the dealer comes out and sells tacticool shit to gullible officers.
>>
>>29138302
That's sounds really fun. How often to gun store owners get to do that? I want to get an FFL just to swindle cops.
>>
>>29137886
I think the most fun part would just be the novelty of getting to drive around a mobile gun store based on the chasis of a military transport vehicle.
>>
>>29136881
State by state gun legislation on store owners require immobile bunkers practically to keep the guns from being stolen.

The RV can be towed no matter how heavy. (wheel locked semi trucks get towed)
>>
>>29137739
Spot the europoor who doesn't enjoy driving road trips through the mountains or on the coastal highways.
>>
File: 1423426854711.gif (1 MB, 280x158) Image search: [Google]
1423426854711.gif
1 MB, 280x158
>>29138438

No. Read the thread.
>>
>>29137886
This. Thank God I live in Oregon.
>>
>>29137827
I drive rust bucket armored cars in and out of cities.

I still love driving. I live in New England, I love snow even 3 months into winter. You sound like a whiney faggot. Typical welfare queen.
>>
>>29137838
>>has never been to a gun store

what does this have to do with my post?

mobile gun stores do not exist. period.

there hasn't been a single person on this thread capable of proving otherwise, and you're rambling about how I've "never been to a gun store" ? ok retardo.
>>
>>29137827
>he doesn't have remote start to turn the defrost on while he is still in the shower

Lmao
>>
>>29138534

The world will always need ditch diggers.

>welfare Queen

I'm out and have a degree/job. And from the sound of you being so proud of cruising around in sloppy jalopies, It's safe to assume I'm better off than you are.
>>
File: 1439183303197.jpg (446 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1439183303197.jpg
446 KB, 1920x1200
Funny you mentioned this Anon. I'm currently looking into buying a Step-Van to go sell Milsurp and things down at events/swap-meets.
I would assume to do a mobile gunstore, you would have to.

1). Live in a place with no waiting periods.
2). Have a small building, if not a shed where you can claim your FFL is based.
3). Have a landline at this place to call the NICS.
4). Have a vehicle big and secure enough to hold firearms and sensitive paperwork.
5). Keep all your 4473 copies on hand, both at the van/rape shack.
6). Computers in both places, likely would need one of those internet everywhere cards.

I'd imagine you would need an immensely heavy, bullet proof truck with an amazing amount of torque to prevent from being towed. Then heavy cages and everything to keep your gear locked up and safe. I think the best thing to do would be like what I'm doing. Get a step van, sell milsurp and ammo out of it. But keep a catalog of the fire-arms you currently have with you. You can do the 4473 there and then have the person at the shack call the NICS because I'm pretty sure it has to be a landline.

Once that is all said and done. You just tell them to go to the location and pick the firearm up, or you can have it delivered to their house for an additional fee. Second idea would be, you still do the step-van, but keep a small cage in the back for firearms and do house calls. Someone call you, pays a small fee, maybe like 10 dollars or so for you to come to their house and show them maybe like 2 or 3 guns they're interested in buying.
>>
>>29137827
>Get up
>Turn on car
>Set heat appropriately
>Go make coffee, shave, etc.
>Car is toasty for work drive
Fucking babby mode in here, I swear. I doubt you've ever even seen a REAL winter, pussy.
I used to hoon a shitbox Lada Niva to work in -65 in Yellowknife and loved it, you ain't shit.
>>
>>29136881
Inb4 big liberal media news story about a white (possible supremacist) male selling assault weapons out of his trunk.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.