[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>civil war or uprising breaks out in america what are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 160_RPG-7.jpg (224 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
160_RPG-7.jpg
224 KB, 2000x1500
>civil war or uprising breaks out in america

what are the odds of foreign aid to rebels?
>>
>>29129573
See; Revolutionary War
See; American Civil War

Foreign influence will be IMMENSE.

For example; if we rebel against the US Federal Government, you can bet your ass that we will start getting Chinese or Russian shipments of QBZ's and CQ's and AK's and RPG's.
>>
>>29129612
What if texas, florida, California, or maine (+- new Hampshire and Vermont) tried to secede?
>>
>>29129573
Didn't Russia say they would support an American insurrection?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 193x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 193x217
>>29129573
>civil war starts up
>get genuine slavshit by the crate for free
i need this.
>>
>>29129635
>California Texas alliance
Get rid of Feinstein and her cronies, then we'll talk.
>>
>>29129573

None

Even if Russia or China wanted to arm Americans they wouldnt be able to get anything there in any meaningful numbers
>>
>>29129732
Perhaps Russia could get things to Alaska and a Ho Chi Minh trail through British Columbia could bring slavshit down to the rest of us.
>>
>>29129612
Full auto AKs, QBZs and RPGs everywhere. Holy fuck imagine going to a local fun store to pick up some tandems and anti personel for your RPG.
>>
>>29129573
Yeah this isn't even a question. Russia has already agreed to back any separatists and if you think the dirty Chinakins won't land grab as fast as they fucking can, you're wrong. So 100%
>>
>>29129793

I suppose the US airforce and navy will just let Chinese and Russian planes and ships roll up?
>>
>>29129817
Mexico will. And guess where the guns go from there?
>>
File: image.png (65 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 2000x1200
>>29129573
Tennessee whould it all
>>
>>29129837

US army.

They could smuggle a few guns in, but not many, and nothing big.
>>
>>29129837
To Tennessee
>>
>civil war breaks out
>pillage anime fig shops

ballin!
>>
Something else to consider: Filipino peasants can crank out 1911s for $200 a piece in rusty shacks in the jungle. What stops americans from going innawoods, then unnaground and setting up a machine shop to crank out full auto ARs and explosives?
>>
>>29129854
While the US army patrols the Mexican border like it should be doing right now, the Canadian border will be wide open, allowing guns to come there from across the north pole and across Canada.
>>
>>29129635
There would still be foreign influence.

Like I said, Chinese and Russians and maybe even Cubans would move right the fuck in to take advantage of it.

I would imagine if the US started collapsing, and civil war arose, the major influences would be European powers that survive the ensuing global financial collapse and China, and of course Russia.

National Guard armories would be raided quickly, if not integrated immediately into local police and citizenry/militias. A few states combined natguard forces and military bases inside state lines would make a formidable military force against a Federal government takeover of some sort.

Look at what the Arabs and Africans use against their governments. The Rhodesian FAL fought against Chinese and Cuban and Russian AKM's and VZ's and SKS's.
>>
>>29129871
There are anime fig shops in the US?
>>
>>29129793
>implying the canucks could grab a shred of american territory or need to given their sparse turf.
>RetardAlert.gif
>>
>>29129573
We could at the very least expect Russian support; the glorious red nation has every interest in seeing the current Federal Government be demolished.

Aside from that; revolution begins. Where does /k/ stand? What state would you support in an uprising?
>>
>>29130808
I live in Maryland, so I would be on the wrong side of things.

I would immediately immigrate into Texas or Arizona and begin taking up arms and leasing my skills to whatever local National Guard or Militia needs me.
>>
>>29129881
>What stops americans from going innawoods, then unnaground and setting up a machine shop to crank out full auto ARs and explosives?
Nothing. Places like this already exist.
>>
File: 1439619784405.gif (3 MB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
1439619784405.gif
3 MB, 300x236
>wants to fuck over the country for nothing but meme slavshit

literally no better than the niggers that run out in the streets fucking shit up in baltimore and ferguson
>>
>>29129732
This is assuming that the USN is even a fighting force.

Instead of possibly tearing itself apart .
>>
>>29130886
I am not even upset.
>>
>>29129612
>Civil War
>immense foreign aid
u wot

>>29129573
Probably not much, seeing as how we live in a post-Cold War information age.
>>
>>29130906
This
if you think that the in the military would fight American rebels your mistaken 40% of personal in the service would immediately leave and join a rebellion if the military was going to take action, or the military would just tear it self apart
>>
>>29129732
Failed to mention ALL her cronies + supporters
>>
>>29130938
>Civil War
>not knowing foreign influence on the Confederate side
>>
>>29130938
>only because the tzars stopped any aid
>had they not intervened, it would have been overwhelming
>>
>>29129708
Don't get me started on that bankster shill. I'm so much happier now that I've moved to vermont.

I was thinking of moving back to austin but I don't have any family there anymore.
>>
>>29130964
The Rebs bought from foreign powers, but no aid was actually given.

>>29131020
The Tsars threw in with the Union, which was a pretty good move on both sides.
>>
>>29130938
>"Probably not much, seeing as how we live in a post-Cold War information age"

Just like them Syrian MODERATE Rebels, am I right?
>>
>>29131090
To be fair, Syria is kind of a 3rd world country, that doesn't have 10 different intelligence agencies that sit around doing nothing but twiddle their thumbs and start wars.

Smuggling large amounts of weapons into Handclapistan =/= Smuggling large amounts of weapons into a first world country.
>>
>>29129612
Pretty much this.
Russia would FLOOD us with weaponry.
Not so sure about China, they would probably take the opportunity to invade Taiwan.
>>
>>29130961

Russia and china's or Americas?

Because Russia and china having a bunch of cronies wouldnt change anything
>>
>>29129894

Except its not an either or situation, they can patrol both.

a couple of predators along the two boarders would shut them down.
>>
>>29131153
Feinstein and company
>>
>>29131124
Tell that to Rerand Yee
>>
Very high
>>
>>29131314
I forget, exactly how much product was he moving?
>>
>>29129635
>California
Considering the lack of guns in the hands of people that want to secede and the mass of guns in the hands of people that don't want to secede, that's pretty much impossible.
>>
>>29129612

Don't want to dig much but probably this.

The French supported the Confederacy. We would probably have some Eurocucks on our side simply for bailing you out of ww2.
>>
>>29129708
We're working on it, if california can go red this election (looking like a good chance) she gets ousted and sent to china.
>>
>>29129573
>what are the odds of foreign aid to rebels?
profit/10
>>
>>29131349
Direct contact with Chinese gangs amount of product.
>>
California could never, ever secede from shit. That whole fucking state is on life support from damn near the whole rest of the fucking nation. They secede, everyone there starves and thirsts to death, but only after they walk around in the dark for a couple weeks because the power is literally shut off for the whole damn state.
>>
>>29131124
As evidenced by the great job we do keeping drugs out of the country. Amirite?
>>
File: 1446866267806.gif (27 KB, 354x198) Image search: [Google]
1446866267806.gif
27 KB, 354x198
>>29129635
lel u think cuckifornia will rebel and join anything except mexico?
>>
>>29131167
So there's enough planes to constantly monitor the thousands of miles worth of borders around the clock, check for tunnels and traps, and fight a rebellion in the heartland? I don't think so.
>>
>>29131085
This
Pre-commie Russia were pretty close to being bros with the US.
>>
>>29129854
>US army.
You are forgetting something:

I, Anon, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

There is a reason why they swear an oath to the constitution and not the republic.
>>
File: 1383882601201.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1383882601201.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>29129573
Think Ukraine

multiply that by 100000
Compilation of slav operators operating in Crimea before shit really started.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZmHUsLic4
>>
>>29130145
He said Chinks and Slavs
Canada would probably whistle sweetly, and underground railway style filter arms stateside.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.