[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going on here /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 2405WEBAPPcfd.jpg (122 KB, 1280x739) Image search: [Google]
2405WEBAPPcfd.jpg
122 KB, 1280x739
What's going on here /k/?
>>
>>28917001

HUT HUT HUT
U U U
T T T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usb6-qtyRz0
>>
File: DSCF8688.jpg (827 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8688.jpg
827 KB, 2048x1536
There are 20 people on top of/clinging to that building. Just so happens my MATEN has a 20 round magazine. Looks like I'm going to turn the lights out, hit the infra red, and have myself a party.
>>
>>28917001
rappelling
>>
>kebabs under hard trainning and doing military drills
>euros being anti-war faggs as fuck
>kebabs entering Europe by millions
This has everything to end really well. Just fuck my shit up senpaitachi.
>>
File: 1435917812259.jpg (263 KB, 813x789) Image search: [Google]
1435917812259.jpg
263 KB, 813x789
>>28917208
>euros being anti-war faggs as fuck
Well excuse us for not seeing why we should be wasting money and lives fighting some shitty desert war we aren't involved in in any way
>>
>>28917628
>US starts said war.
>Doesn't finish it.
Ayyy.
>>
>>28917001
>you're in my spot sir
>you're in my spot sir
>you're in my spot sir
>can't do that sir
>you're in my spot sir
>okay breach and clear
>you're in my spot sir
>you're in my spot sir
>you're in my spot sir
>you're in my spot sir
>>
File: 1366762783544.png (63 KB, 266x278) Image search: [Google]
1366762783544.png
63 KB, 266x278
>>28917022
Keked and checked
>>
>>28917628
Since we can't just nuke kebabland at least we should stop them entering our borders, either with a physical barrier or by force. And I'm not saying to go fight there, just saying that people should change their minds in what concerns to take measures and stop being as passive as the german faggots are.
>>
>>28917652

Damn swat 4!
>>
>>28917628
>Millions coming into your country
>Bombing ISIS
>Not involved in any way
>>
File: 1435928103097.jpg (459 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1435928103097.jpg
459 KB, 1536x2048
>>28917664
It would all be just this easy but for some reason we can't do this.

At least Finland doesn't have it as bad as some of the other Euro countries, we got 30k of them but over 75% of them are being rejected and being sent away

>>28917676
>Finland
>bombing ISIS
Stop pretending like every European country is France/Germany
>>
>>28917682
>Finland
I read that almost all rapefugees from iraq went back because they felt tha Finns were against them and was too cold for them to be there. I would say based. Are soldiers of Odin a meme in Finland?
>>
>>28917682
What do you imagine Germany is doing?
>>
File: 5_5.jpg (63 KB, 706x486) Image search: [Google]
5_5.jpg
63 KB, 706x486
>>28917720
Leftist clowns (literally) like to make a big fuss out of them like they do with everything. The Odin boys aren't really doing anything right now since the rapefugees aren't actually hanging around. Wait for the summer to see what happens.

And no, not almost all, but around 1000 Iraqis left and gave some statement like this ''I don't know what will happen to me back home, but here I die on the inside''

>>28917724
I know France is bombing ISIS but not too sure about Germany. Probably not.
>>
>>28917682
>for some reason
the reason is you're not breeding fast enough
>>
>>28917738
Kek, well my country only recived a few hundreds so far because rapefugees seems like my homeland is not good enough for them, and aince we're poor not even them want to come here. In the last week 10 of them disapeared when they where supposed to be given support here.

We don't have the free monies for them that sweden, germany and such have.

Such is life in southern Europe.
>>
>>28917751
No, fuck off. We are doing just fine. We're just a country of 5 million people and our population has only been growing.

The reason why whites have less kids than niggers is because whites have kids later on when they can actually support them, and they have around 2 kids on average because they want to be able to look after them and actually care about them. Meanwhile niggers just fuck and pop out 10 kids that they won't give a fuck about ever
>>
>>28917779
I don't know why we got so many here though. What were they expecting? They came all the way up north here so they must have been expecting something.

Atleast 3/4 of them are getting kicked out, and the ones that don't get kicked out are leaving on their own
>>
>>28917001
That appears to be Iranian special forces training to storm a multiple buildings simultaneously
>>
File: 1391042806517.png (119 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1391042806517.png
119 KB, 300x300
>>28917781
What, Finland had just lowest birthrate in years last year. What we need to do is kick all migrants out, along with people who let them in and start making finnish children.
>>
>>28917788
Money, is all about money. The ones who really are refugees they accept help and settle down in the first safe place they can, the others are just economic migrants, mostly young aged males who are willing to travel further to reach countries that will give them more beneficts and are more kebab friendly, ie germany, sweden, France, UK.
>>
>>28917803
I'm sure the lowered birthrates in recent years is some kind of cause of modern society
>>
>>28917803
Why aren't Finns having enough children though? How's the working market there? You guys are a top first world country with godtier education system, your future must be bright so you should be making babies in a massive scale.
>>
>>28917803
All finnish children are born with FAS. The finns are a bunch of pseudo slavs.
>>
Whose Line Is It Anyway, Sideways Scene.
>>
>>28917628
>Well excuse us for not seeing why we should be wasting money and lives fighting some shitty desert war we aren't involved in in any way
an Ideology that has outright murdered hundreds of EU citizens and preaches that they will be the downfall of western civilization.
This is unrelated?
Cowards like you are what allowed people like Hitler into power
>>
>>28917855
>chairforce general calling people cowards on a japanese cartoon image board.
Teach us about bravery and combat please.
>>
File: 1455294172099.jpg (139 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1455294172099.jpg
139 KB, 450x600
>>28917022
10/10
They're on a mission from God
>>
>>28917845
The work market it shit. My town is Finland's least employed and it can be seen as rampant drug and alcohol abuse on young people. Nobody wants to work since it has no real benefit, you're better off taking handouts from state. Things are bad, but in Finland, you rarely notice anything chance, no matter how bad things get, it still keeps being the same. We need some kind of a force from the outside, that makes us actually DO something to save ourselves.
>>
>>28917860
Nice deflection
How about addressing the point?
>>
>>28917855
There's already others fighting them and I doubt anyone really needs us there.

We don't need to be wasting money we don't have and lives of conscripts fighting in some shitty desert that we don't need to be in.

Our entire military relies on being a DEFENCE FORCE
>>
>>28917878
A force dedicated to the destruction of your way of life is a fight you don't need to be in?

A military is a force of political power, expressed physically
>>
>>28917865
Fuck, from some news and internet a guy gets one idea about a certain country and then the reality seems to be very different.
Here we grow with the thought that scandi is some kind of utopia where everything is aomehow perfect.

I could almost swear that Finland was doing great, no wonder that you guys didn't want to lend us money a few years back, I still remember the shitstorm it was lel.
>>
>>28917893
And we don't have the political power that you do. I'm assuming you're American, and just think that my country does not have the political power and impact on the world that yours does. Our military is a defence force to keep Igor out. We aren't trained for clearing IEDs and patrolling shitty deserts all day.
>>
>>28917878
So what you're saying is that you're fine with other people fighting for your defense

This is exactly why the EU is a laughingstock
>>
>>28917929
No I'm actually a Bong who understands from history, you can't stand back and let history happen to you you have to make it happen for you.

You have assets it's your right to your way of life but as a side effect it is your responsibility to leverage the assets you have to give the next generation more than you have
>>
>>28917934
If they were not part of the problem they don't have to be part of the solution, ot would do more bad than good. And they're not on nato also.
They should only push for tougher EU measures and maybe close their borders and stop accepting people for good, problem solved for them.

On the other end americans and other big boys like brits and french are at least morally connected with what's happening now
>>
File: 1406732206340.jpg (58 KB, 667x577) Image search: [Google]
1406732206340.jpg
58 KB, 667x577
>>28917934
>>28917947

>not fighting in some shitty desert because others want you to is being a coward and letting others fight for our defense

We only deploy voluntary peacekeepers to that part of the world, and there are Finns currently training Kurdish fighters. We do have a small impact there but we don't need to be deploying all of our military assets there to fight when we can't afford it.

All of our military spending goes into defending from Igor, if we suddenly started spreading our military thin and wasting resources/lives fighting there we wouldn't be very capable of defending from the much more immediate threat.
>>
>>28917969
>All of our military spending goes into defending from Igor
So what you'r saying is you'r still worrying about the boogieman from 20 years ago while EU citizens are murdered.

>If we suddenly started spreading our military thin and wasting resources/lives fighting there we wouldn't be very capable of defending from the much more immediate threat.
What immediate threat do you see? A reminder that Russia has barely 10% more military spending capital than the goddamn Bong armed forces and has most of that sunk into maintenance and upkeep.
>>
>>28917001
That's some serious operating level!
>>
>>28917999
Go ahead and deploy all your country forces to middle east and unfuck the problems you helped to create with your buddies.

>bongs inflating themselves against Russia
K
>>
>>28918012
24/7 In a gym wall near you
>>
>>28917001
The ATF discovered that I sawed my barrel down to 15.99". Upon entry I assume their first action will probably be to flush my goldfish down drain.
>>
>>28918016
>bongs inflating themselves against Russia
No Inflation just looking at gross military spending and extrapolating simple facts.
Russia is not the USSR, and it doesn't have the money to pretend it is and that is clear as day.

>Go ahead and deploy all your country forces to middle east and unfuck the problems you helped to create with your buddies.
No problem, so when do we invoice you for all the money saved when the tides of migrants stop, or will you have capitulated to them too
>>
>>28918040
>implying your country can fix shit alone
>implying your country is not ruled by kebabs in some points
You have bigger problems to solve and you will not be able to do it. UK will succumb much faster.
>>
>>28918064
>>implying your country can fix shit alone
Never claimed alone, merely pointed out that not even trying is defeatism or cowardice

>>implying your country is not ruled by kebabs in some points
Because the Left's biggest victory is PC culture, it's only a matter of time and raising awareness before a right wing government realizes that the public aren't a mass of SJW's

>You have bigger problems to solve and you will not be able to do it
You are wrong

>UK will succumb much faster.
The Nazi's also thought that, look what happened there
>>
>>28918095
Yeah, because there were millions of nazis rotting your country from inside during that time. You guys even had serious problems with the London small riots, much less if something bigger happens.
>>
>>28918108
Missing the point, but again good attempt at deflection.
>>
>>28918138
Ok mate, now stop quoting me and let me watch Arsenal-Leicester in peace.
>>
>>28917897
Well, EU really fucked us all over. We can still make things right, nothing that can't be fixed hasn't happened, yet. But yeah, media paints picture that everything is alright, even to us.
>>
>>28917001
>my waist hurts
>my body is too heavy
>arash is holding my rope
>I don't like arash
>that guy is going sideways again
>>
>>28917628
"It's me Philadelphia Collins"
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.