[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When deployed overseas, did you get to interact with local women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 25
File: be together.jpg (34 KB, 634x312) Image search: [Google]
be together.jpg
34 KB, 634x312
When deployed overseas, did you get to interact with local women?

Share stories anons.
>>
>>28661182
I went on raves in Germany. I probably got a lot of pussy judging by how often it burned when I peed, but I remember little of it. In the middle east "fraternization" was a court's marital offense, but it happened enough to other people. I wasn't gonna risk it though, because I was kinda "that guy" and was under scrutiny for other reasons.
>>
>>28661235
>but it happened enough to other people.
Where?
>>
>>28661182
If you have a thick beard and a pissed off look yeah the Sadie women would be all over you but if you have a clean shaved face and a "please give me sympathy" look then no the Sadie women would not want to be near you.

Source: my beard told me.
>>
File: 1451009059123.png (185 KB, 861x405) Image search: [Google]
1451009059123.png
185 KB, 861x405
>>28661259
not that anon but i found this screencap
>>
>>28661344
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
I could have been fucking those bitches the whole time?
I was in the same spot at the wrong time.
Yazidi women were fine as fuck.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>28661390
At least you had a chance to get a combat deployment
>>
>>28661259
Everywhere locals were allowed inside the wire or we spent more than a patrol outside it.
>>
>>28661390
Kek
>>
>>28661182
I've never been deployed, but I went to study in Iraqi Kurdistan for a semester.
Apparently, an "American fetish" is very common over there.
>>
>>28661745
Damn what school does exchanges there? What country are you in m8?
>>
>I enlisted to meet muslim chicks.
>>
>>28661853
I'm an American, I was studying Kurdish at Yale. They don't actually offer Kurdish at Yale, so they offered to send me to take classes at the American University in Sulaimani for a summer.
It was pretty sweet, I love it in Kurdistan.
>>
>>28661943
Sounds cash af, you get any kurd girls
>>
>>28661235
>Not remembering what you did last night.

Such a well kept life full of quality you have there son.
>>
>>28661961
>you get any kurd girls
I did indeed! They are kinky as fuck!
One qt I dated for most of the summer is a captain in a People's Protection Unit now. She wants me to come back to Kurdistan and join up, but I figure I could probably do more to help here in the states.
>>
>>28662092
We need to see her. Now
>>
>>28662090
>losing a night.
Small time. One of the reasons why they kept an eye on my in the land of rule 1 was the times I'd wake up at lunch and not remember anything from about 5pm three days earlier.

I could robot through formation relatively unnoticed, unless someone asked me a question, where upon I'd respond in gibberish.

No one said it was a life well lived, but I've got a body well used.
>>
>>28662394
I would, but I'm on my phone, in bed. I have her pictures saved on my laptop, I'll post a couple tomorrow if I get the chance.
>>
>>28661943
There's a guy I work with that did electrical contracting work for the military and alphabet soup agencies all over the Middle East and Africa, he said Iraqi Kurdistan is the most developed and progressive place he has seen in the Middle East. He told me that Kurds were really varied in their religions, mostly muslim but also Yazidi and Christians and smaller religions too. He said Erbil is exactly like a western city, you can buy American and Japanese cars and trucks, they have modern utilities, modern schools, many people speak passable to fluent English. Is this all true of Kurdistan as a whole? Just Erbil? What really is the deal over there?
>>
>>28662518
Don't leave me hanging anon
>>
>>28662518
I'm heading off to Syria in a few months, this is most relevant to my interests
>>
>>>/trv/1072553

>>28663057
It's pretty safe
>>
>>28661943
That's awsome I've been to that university well working with some civilians affairs. How was it
>>
>>28661182
protip muslim women like to fuck just like any other
>>
>>>/b/
>>
I banged a Catholic woman in Saudiland when i was guarding the Embassy.
She just pulled up in a big black escalade and she told me to take my pants off. So i did and we did it in the back of the car with security fucking everywhere(Thank god for tinted windows)
>>
File: YAZIDI-females.jpg (498 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
YAZIDI-females.jpg
498 KB, 2000x1000
A reminder that enlisted men have no taste.

So they'd be down for some roughed up Sunni action.

For the few that got with Yazidi women, realize that those same women are being pumped full of ISIS cum and being sold and traded like baseball cards.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/04/islamic-state-sells-yazidi-sex-slaves-little-10-cigarettes/
http://time.com/4152127/isis-yezidi-woman-slavery-united-nations/

LOL
>>
File: isis selling slags.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
isis selling slags.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
These auction videos are hilarious.

While you are busy stroking it to some woman you saw in Iraq, ISIS is busy selling that bitch for around $100. Stroke away, brolio.
>>
File: JordanMatson.jpg (294 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
JordanMatson.jpg
294 KB, 1200x675
>>28661344

/kommando/ should have signed up for the YPG to try to find them
>>
>>28665553
This has to be the reason betas from europe join them
>>
>PSYOP requires every team have a terp.
>Iraqis are unreliable and Im not getting a CAT III this time (she is her own story)
>End up with several terps, one main one thats bro as fuck and a dozen back ups
>one is a 23F from Bdad, smoking hot.
>Takes a liking to me.
>Aggressively stalks me to the point of it getting creepy.
>of course I bang her.
>Get moved to another FOB
>She finds ways to visit to fuck.
>She gets a refugee visa/green card
>Moves to my home state
I ended up living with her for a while...pro-tip, stalkers dont make for a good gf. I convinced her to move to Texas saying I would move there too in a few months and broke up with her. I seriously thought it was only a matter of time before she killed me in my sleep.
>>
>>28665677

pics or didn't happen
>>
>>28665738
No pics of her on my phone. This was in 08 so I dont really carry around pics of pussy from the past.
>>
>First mission in Afghaniland
>Driving through little bumfuck town
>Not really paying attention, cause there are fucking people everywhere, and the local people are the number one way to suss out an attack
>TC screams out "Holy fuck stop!"
>I of course slam on my brakes
>This group of seven women just decided they would walk out infront of me, the bitches didn't even look at my truck, just assumed I would stop in time

My only real interaction with the women over there.

There were tons of white kids running around though, my TC called them "Special Forces babies."
>>
>>28665761
Most of the military is paying child support so this isn't surprising.

What province was that?
>>
>>28665775
Helmand.
>>
>>28665761

Maybe the Afghans are such an impossible people to conquer because they've gotten the fiercest men from almost every major empire ploughing their women for the past millennia?
>>
>>28665761
No way thats real, don't villagers get butt mad and put cloaks on them
>>
>>28665761
In Egypt on the north end of the Sianai the women dress like in Afghanistan.
>Be inna Siani driving down the road
>Group of Gypo women driving a donkey cart down the road
>Wearing Burkahs with pink cammo basball hats
>Rocking out to a 1980's style stereo
>Give us the "eye" and giggle when they see we are Muricans.
>>
>>28665805
Well, duh. They were full burka'd out. But this was in the middle of their market area. The women still do the shopping and such.
>>
>>28665798
this..this actually kind of makes sense
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6D3YU1i8TU

always relevant
>>
>>28665798
Never thought of it that way but yeah makes sense.
>>
>>28661182
No, we get court marshalled if we marry local women now.

Government noticed that after every war Americans brought back wives when it came to WW2 lots of British, french and even German wives.

Granted those were white people. It took a long time for Asians to be accepted. Japan was a enemy that was greatly hated, plus we never made it to the mainland. Korea was the first time US soldeirs were stationed and defending allied Asians in the form of south Koreans, some US soldier got yellow fever, and got a Korean wife, but it was still very strange and odd to see a white man with an Asian woman.

Then Vietnam happened, lots of big cities were US soldiers were stationed, while many think of the night clubs and brothels, there were still many US Soldiers that married nice Vietnamese girls and lived in homes off base as a traditional family with the white picket fence, though replace that with bamboo.

Lot's of US Soldiers had Vietnamese wives they brought back but still it was not socially acceptable to see a white man and Asian.

My Dad was white and my Mom was an American Chinese who's 2end generation, but some priests refused to marry them.

It wasn't until a celebrity, one of the Beatles was dating a Japanese girl did the media and society ease up on the concept and forever change America.

As such our Government doesn't want us marrying and bringing over middle easterners because that will bring more Muslims in and some US soldiers might even convert and raise their children Muslim.

I'm not hating on it, it's just what out commander told us.

Sometimes the easiest way to conquer a people is not through killing and rape, but instead love and marriage.

Look at how Mormons want non believers to donate sperm to their women.
>>
File: Typical FFWF Couple.jpg (188 KB, 1024x878) Image search: [Google]
Typical FFWF Couple.jpg
188 KB, 1024x878
>>28661182
>Be Filipino
>American servicemen enter the bar/club with dates
>I bet it's a white american serviceman dating the ugliest girl in the islands episode.jpg.
>It is
Every time.
>>
>>28666812
>Look at how Mormons want non believers to donate sperm to their women.

Go on...
>>
>>28662092
>I did indeed! They are kinky as fuck!

keep going
>>
>>28661344
Thanks Obama.

There used to be a time where we would pay to retrieve the sons and daughters of US soldiers from enemy countries legitimate or not.

There is a really good movie on Netflicks about such a story, forgot the name, but the plot is that a half white half Vietnamese growing up in post war Vietnam shows that his family was treated like shit because his mom was married to an American soldier.

Things happen and she's dying and she tells him and his half brother to go to America, so they get contact with a smuggler, and lot's of shit happens but eventually they get to New York and work off their debts to the smugglers in sweat shops being illegal immigrants but one day when playing cards, a Mexican tells him that if he was the son of a soldier all he had to do was go to a US embassy and say so and get a free jet plane ride and a green card.

Dat face moment when all of the pain and anger and sadness that happened being smuggled by ship didn't have to happen moment.
>>
>>28666847
No offense man, I lived in the Philippines for 3 years while I worked at the Embassy, and most pinoy's have no idea what beauty is. Mga baliw talaga kayo lahat.
>>
>>28665534
I'm sure the united nations will write a strong letter about how rape and slavery is wrong.
>>
>>28666847
That's all white/southeast asian couples desu.

Or, here in Singapore, they'd date an attractive but super trashy Chink.
>>
>>28666858
A couple churches of Mormon here are isolated enclaves in California and they aren't getting enough converts and thus not spreading the religion. One way of doing it is with birthing new children and baptizing them.

They are actually inviting guys to have sex and impregnate their women, but part of the contract is that you surrender all rights of being a father.

Great if your a young man who wants to get a nut off, but something feels wrong about having a bastard and worse damning that bastard to be a Mormon cultist.
>>
>>28666930
That is so not fucking true at all.
>>
File: Picture 058.jpg (906 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
Picture 058.jpg
906 KB, 1632x1224
>>28666847
This. White guys have no taste in Asian women nor can the tell a what province a Chinese girl is from just by looks, let alone tell a Korean from a Japanese.

Pic related, what part of china do you think the girl in yellow is from?

Before you say those are implants...they aren't I know.
>>
>>28662518
Time to deliver, anon..
>>
>>28666960
White guy here with a Korean wife, how can a person NOT tell the difference between a Korean and a Jap? It's easy beyond belief. Even if you can't tell from the face (which a halfwit should be able to), just wait until they open their mouths. Nice teeth = Korean. Jagged mess = Jap.

I can't tell you all about the Chinese provinces by looks, but then I've only been over that way once. They're at least easy to tell apart from Koreans or Japs though.
>>
>>28666990
I can't tell you how many time people have gotten the race of my mother wrong, my race wrong and just about every white guy I've met just defaults everything Asian to Japanese stuff because that's trendy now.
>>
>>28667006
I can't tell you how many times in Asia people assume I'm an American because I'm white and speak English (pretty close to 100% of the ones I've spoken to, actually), and they couldn't even begin to guess at which part of Europe my ancestors hailed from.
>>
>>28666960

She's clearly from the dog face province.
>>
>>28666960
Near the korean pennisula I bet.
>>
>>28666960
>Pic related, what part of china do you think the girl in yellow is from?

Who gives a shit ricenigger, she looks good.

Sorry that we're not as obsessed about status as you are. We're a little too busy fucking the entire world to give a shit.
>>
>Those painted nails and exposed hand
Figures he could only get a slut
>>
>>28667050
kek
>>
>>28666960
>what part of china do you think the girl in yellow is from?

who fucking cares

seriously, who fucking cares about that shit you mongol faggot goddamn

white guys don't share your fucked up cultural hang ups over what is and is not pretty nor your bullshit classist bullshit about social position. we have our own tastes and your women like us more than they like you you pin-dicked little monkey.

feel the burn nigger.
>>
>>28667088
>Sorry that we're not as obsessed about status as you are. We're a little too busy fucking the entire world to give a shit.

This.

Welcome to being white.
>>
>>28666960
Rounder eyes, so I'm going to say Hong Kong.
>>
>>28662518
Its tomorrow faggot
>>
>>28667088
>Sorry that we're not as obsessed about status as you are
Truth

Something about asians, of all kinds (middle east, south asia, east asia etc) are all obsessed with public image and how you appear to others

really jarring
>>
>>28666847
for the most part the dudes aren't that attractive either, so they're still playing on a level field in terms of attractiveness
>>
>>28667224
The hilarious thing is that they're so obsessed over it they let real world acheivements go out the back door. This is why white people have got so far. We can prioritize and care about shit that is actually important.

Non-westerners are literally fucking children.
>>
>>28667264
This
>>
>>28667088
>>28667147
Man you guys must never have been to white suburbia then. What do you even think "keeping up with the Jones's" is all about?
>>
>>28667284
I lived in suburbs all through my childhood and teenage years

I never saw any of that tacky movie bullshit about feuds with the neighbors over whose chili was better, or whose christmas decorations were better

Every neighborhood I lived in was pretty quiet and people kept to their fucking self
>>
>>28667284
there is keeping up with the joneses and then there is ostracisizing and abusing someone because they have a tan so it means they must work in the fields. you obviously have never dealt with asians before.

you ever seen the footage of the india-pakistani border? where those dressed up border guards go through that pantomine? it's hilarious, but the most hilarious thing about it is that the natives think it actually means something, and shows how tough and masculine their soldiers are. actual fighting ability never enters the equation.

this is the non-west in a nutshell.
>>
>>28667284
Don't believe everything you see on the TV, friend. TV isn't representative of real life, and American suburbia isn't representative of America.
>>
>>28667336
I grew up in the suburbs too, and I was friends with all the neighbors' kids. We had a neighborhood cookout to celebrate one of the wealthier kids graduating elementary school. Shit was pretty chill.
>>
>>28667374
Sounds comfy desu

Maybe its my area, or even state (WA), but no one is overly neighborly here and we were fine with that.
>>
>>28667341
I've lived in Asia for about 2 years as a white guy and really haven't seen much of what you're describing.

I also grew up in a small Midwest city where other students' punishment for misbehaving was based on who their parents were, and a doctor's son was basically untouchable. I watched how the few city-based scholarships tended to go to the kids of those who were rich or important (within the small town frame of reference), rather than the not well off rancher's girl who had worked her ass off to have top grades and strong extracurriculars while working the ranch too. And I saw a lot of inter-neighborhood pettiness about status.

There's plenty of good things about being white. No need to make up bullshit reasons to claim superiority.
>>
File: nuristanis.jpg (50 KB, 465x349) Image search: [Google]
nuristanis.jpg
50 KB, 465x349
>>28665761
>here were tons of white kids running around though

You are now aware that a small group of literal Aryans with blond hair and blue eyes who worship old Hindu gods still live in the remote mountains of Afghanistan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuristanis
>>
>>28667612
I knew sandniggers were white. Thought I had facial blindness for the longest.
>>
>>28662518

DELIVAR NAO!
>>
>>28666954
Different anon here, idk about the mormons but the hutterites have something like that since their family trees haven't spread out enough over the years.

IIRC it's something along the lines of

>Husband has to be in the room to watch
>Has to be done with a sheet with a hole layed over the woman
>You get $500 if the woman gets pregnant
>>
>>28666812
>Sometimes the easiest way to conquer a people is not through killing and rape, but instead love and marriage.
This is probably one of the most intelligent things said on this sight in a while
>>
File: 1409423416050.jpg (77 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
1409423416050.jpg
77 KB, 625x416
>>28667678

>Husband has to be in the room to watch

Bullshit. Sounds like a /pol/-tier c.u.c.k. shitpost.

[spoiler]but please give me sources senpai[/spoiler]
>>
File: disdain.png (110 KB, 183x210) Image search: [Google]
disdain.png
110 KB, 183x210
>>28661235
degeneracy
>>
>>28662518
Do it now.
>>
>>28666812

yeah, m pretty sure the army isnt trying to shape the racial/cultural makeup of the country by not letting soldiers fuck in an insurgency warzone
>>
File: tumblr_nxo6e54TAm1sx76vio1_1280.jpg (287 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxo6e54TAm1sx76vio1_1280.jpg
287 KB, 1280x905
> tfw battle waifu on the horizon

Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Won't stop until mission.....is......completed...
>>
>>28671052
won't stop until i creampied it tbph
>>
>>28671074

Yep. I want a RUS, CHN and Arab wives and many kids in my WY harem.

No point in selling myself short, ya know?
>>
>>28670860
Nope. It's true. The Hoot colony near Malta Montana does this, but the husband invites you. It's considered an honor.
>>
File: vVauyaAh.jpg (108 KB, 1015x1024) Image search: [Google]
vVauyaAh.jpg
108 KB, 1015x1024
>>28671108
>>
>>28671142
brb booking flight to turkey
>>
>>28666812
>mormon

i'm pretty sure you mean amish
>>
>>28667626

Not accurate.

Some ancient white people used to live in those areas before they were invaded in multiple waves.

So those are small remnants of pre-Muslim races.

Most sand niggers are not white.
>>
>>28671142
Allahu Akbar
>>
>>28671142

Fuck it, join the Levant. Lay the pipe as an outlaw like the heroes of old.
>>
>>28670860

>>28667678 here, just google "hutterite insemination" if you really don't believe me or >>28671136

They're nice but creepy people, I went to a colony once when I was younger

>All the houses appear to be the same basic design with matching paint jobs
>No vehicles with the exception of a single pick-up parked outside a storage building
>Nobody left their house, no kids were playing outside, all the blinds/curtains were closed
>Wide open space in between the houses and storage buildings with an inexplicable antique wood stove with a roughly 20 foot exhaust pipe
>>
>>28663229
>>28663437
>>28666971
>>28667217
>>28667644
>>28670906
I just realized that most of the pictures I have of her are linked to her facebook page, and I don't want to give them because I'm a paranoid faggot. Not because I'm afraid you faggots will actually do anything, but because I'm afraid of what would happen if she found out I gave her pictures to a bunch of anons on 4chan. So, I'll try to find a picture that isn't easily traceable, but until then, you're SOL, kids.

>>28666875
Well, 2 of the three girls I met were into weird bondage play, the other one was a vorefag.
The one who is now in the YPG was really into dom/sub play.
Once she put a gun to my head and told me to eat her out while begging for my life in Kurdish (we mostly speak in English to each other).
I wasn't really into it, but she certainly enjoyed it.
>>
>>28671810
go on like paint and put effects and resize the image m8
>>
File: 1372190832484.jpg (123 KB, 558x743) Image search: [Google]
1372190832484.jpg
123 KB, 558x743
>>28671810
>this fag things we'll actually believe this
>>
>>28665498
Pretty fun, nice and relaxed. I had two classes a week both in the evening. I didn't really learn much Kurdish, though. I can barely stumble through a conversation, which is part of the reason I am reluctant to go back.

>>28671838
Eh, fair enough. Give me a second.

>>28671853
Honestly, I don't care if you believe me or not. You do you, senpai.
>>
>>28671810
>Once she put a gun to my head
Well, now I can see why you didn't post pics.
Yikes.
>>
File: CXPoBD0WYAAIP.jpg (72 KB, 506x600) Image search: [Google]
CXPoBD0WYAAIP.jpg
72 KB, 506x600
>>28671879
Okay, here's a picture of her from about a year ago, when she joined up.
>>
File: CYmdqZzWAAEG7.jpg (78 KB, 435x551) Image search: [Google]
CYmdqZzWAAEG7.jpg
78 KB, 435x551
>>28672347
And here she is from a week ago.
>>
>>28672347
looks indian
>>
>>28672378
lol stop lying m8
>>
>>28672380
Ah, you saw through my ruse. Fair enough. I'll deliver proper.
>>
>>28667678
>>28671136
>>28671670
Hoots are pretty dang weird, but what do you expect from weirdo commie luddites that don't care about labor saving technology when it comes to actually doing work, just around the home and telecommunications gear.

Seriously, they hold all their property in common and don't use money for internal exchange.

But they understand the limitations of gommunism and force a chunk of the commune to split off and set up shop elsewhere once they reach a certain population level.
>>
>>28666930
Yeah those aren't Mormons. That's the FLDS. Here's an example between the two

Me - Mormon, gun owner, support gay marriage, helpful, nice... Mostly, live in Utah and have no wives.

Them - fucking batshit crazy sons of bitches child abusers that kick out the men at 14 if they don't adhere to strict codes, constantly on welfare but get out of taxes because muh church...

So its like Muslim and Radical Muslim. Without all the suicide bombings yet.
>>
>>28672687
All Mormons are the "normal" Mormons. Until you try to run a wagon train near their towns, and they murder everyone, steal the children, and blame Injuns
>>
>>28672687
>>28672755
any good mormon porn?
>>
>>28672755
Hey that only happened once that you know of and mountain meadows wasn't near any town, its ten miles from the nearest place.

>>28672794
Cytheria is supposedly a Mormon or was raised as one. BYU has a big sex problem also which I've been part of. Many girls there will do anal and oral because they don't think of it as actual sex. I tell you repressed bishops daughters are all sorts of kinky. One even dressed up as Faye valentine for me back in 2004 when I had a huge thing for her.
>>
>>28672687
I'd happily move to Utah and live among conservative gun-loving Mormons but I've heard that if you aren't in the LDS it's just a bad idea. As in all LDS friends will be assigned the task of converting you, and the courts are biased in favor of LDS members--you got rear-ended by someone LDS and you aren't one? Here's your ticket because you were obviously in the wrong.
>>
>>28672879
As in the redhead or the anime?
>>
>>28666847

Have you seen what a white/pinoy can create?

Their hybrids are beautiful.

Pic related

>White father, pinoy mother.
>>
>>28672979
Most Asian/white mixes come out looking good. At least the females, the dudes not so much.

But every American mix I've been with has had severe daddy issues.
>>
>>28661451
>diabetes?
>>
File: tia4.png (1 MB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
tia4.png
1 MB, 962x642
>>28672979
>>28673003

Heres more of the right one.
>>
>>28672938
There's a red head called Faye valentine? If you're thinking the diseased porn star no not her. Is her last name valentine? Regan I thought it was.

>>28672910
No its not like that. That's the stereotypical bullshit we have to deal with from outta staters. I live in one of the most conservative Mormon communities in southern Utah and even we don't do any of that shit. If you're open to learning more about the religion people will tell you but if you are upfront about not wanting to know they'll respect that. We are overly nice though. Many think we any trying to convert everyone, we aren't. We are nice because thats what you do to nee neighbors.
>>
>>28672979
I was in NZ a few months ago, some of the hottest girls I've seen in my entire life were similar looking to these girls. They were european / maori mixed. I was there with my girlfriend and had a hard time not starring at them too much… Only saw a few on the north island and zero on the south island. I will remember them always
>>
>>28673050
Think he means Cytheria.
>>
>>28662469
Holy shit. How? Drugs I guess? No amount of alcool can make you forget three days holy shit
>>
Be honest who joined the military for hopes of pussy
>>
File: HorrifiedDisgusted.gif (651 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
HorrifiedDisgusted.gif
651 KB, 500x422
>>28671810
>she put a gun to my head and told me to eat her out while begging for my life
Th-that doesn't sound safe at all..!
>>
>>28671810
Well I hope she unloaded it, triple checked it, and used good TD throughout at least
>>
>>28673193
>>
File: new.jpg (59 KB, 636x314) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
59 KB, 636x314
>>28661182
>>
>>28676226
Mediocre!
>>
File: 1444391725186.jpg (117 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1444391725186.jpg
117 KB, 1024x942
>>28676235
i try, god do i try.
>>
File: 1369742156182.png (7 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1369742156182.png
7 KB, 493x402
>>28665798

>holy fuck I am laughing so hard

But that makes so much sense, I can't believe I never took this into consideration
>>
>>28665761
Russians raped a ton of their women in the 80's.
>>
>>28673094

As a half-cast Maori/Euro guy I can confirm this. Lived there for most of my life and the mixed girls almost always came out so fucking hot. Although quite a few of them had a bad habit of getting pregnant at a young age, but as if you wouldn't want to hit these girls raw
>>
>>28661344
>blue/green eyes and red hair because the British fucked them

Middle eastern people whose genes haven't been shitted up by Arab rape conquests are basically white people, some like Persians actually migrated from areas that are now eastern Europe. The reason so many have darker features is because they share a lot of traits with southern Europeans/Mediterraneans, and yeah the Arab influence. Arabs have African admixture which explains the short fuses.
>>
>>28665826
>Burqas
>the "eye"

Isn't that pretty much all they can give in that getup?
>>
>>28666812
>It wasn't until a celebrity, one of the Beatles was dating a Japanese girl did the media and society ease up on the concept and forever change America.

Heh, though it didn't really work out so well for either him, or the Beatles.
>>
>>28667678

Weirdest way to play "pin the tail on the donkey" I've ever heard of...
>>
>>28676356
Bless those brave souls who pounded the full-blood abos to create the mixture.
>>
>>28671052
Sweet, when you heading off?
>>
>>28676436
>Arab rape conquests are basically white people,
The middle east is pretty interesting. They basically maternal DNA from all over the world because of all their slaving and raping but not so much from the paternal side.
>>
>>28672479
Drive by a hoot colony at midnight. All they girls are sneakin out hitch hiking to town to go party. Banged me a hoot girl in Turner Montana in the parking lot of a shot hole bar...lol I hope she was 18...lol
>>
>>28666847
She's not a total smokeshow or anything but definitely bangable.

Disclaimer: I'm white.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.