[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I need a cheap home defense pistol. Powerful people have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: pull the trigger piglet.jpg (59 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
pull the trigger piglet.jpg
59 KB, 500x495
So I need a cheap home defense pistol. Powerful people have been making threats against my life and that of my sisters.

I need a way to defend myself against a hired hitman for less than 600 and preferably less than 400 in commieforn.
>>
>less than 600 and preferably less than 400
>hitmen are after us, but I also want to put some money towards visiting Mall of America
>>
>>28561154
Hi-point for 200 shekels
>>
HiPoint if you wanna be as cheap as possible.
>>
>>28561178
Well I need to pay rent and shit. 600 is all I got man. Just help me out, its tough times.
>>
>>28561154
If you don't have much experience with guns, a used Smith and Wesson model 10 in .38 special. Just practice using a speedloader.

If you know what you're doing, then look at the roster of approved semis and ask questions.

You said home defense- does it have to be a pistol? How about a pump-action shotgun? You could get a Mossberg 590 for that price- 9+1 rounds of 12 gauge fuck off power.
>>
>>28561200
I got a shotgun already, which is probably why they haven't come after me already. I need something that is a little less unwieldy, my room is really small.

Hi-Point seems perfect. Thank you guys. Now for the 11 day tedium.
>>
>>28561223
Make sure you buy some decent ammo to go with said Hi-Point. You'll want to research online what it likes to eat.
>>
>>28561154
Well? Post the fucking story.
>>
I think a glock will be within that range. can't really go wrong with a glock.

remember that you have to practice with it so that means burning through ammo. it's not just "point and pull"
>>
>hired hitman

DETAILS OP DETAILS

ITS STORY TIME MOTHAFUCKA
>>
>>28561154
Sean Penn?
>>
File: WAAAAAUGH.jpg (62 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAUGH.jpg
62 KB, 350x350
>>28561154
if you need a gun fast hi-point is the best cheap pistol you can buy. It's not a GOOD pistol, but it's better than other shit you'll get in the same budget. It's fine.

If I may make an ALTERNATIVE suggestion though!

>Ruger 10/22 299.99
>Ruger 10/22 110 round drum magazine 59.99
>Gatling gun trigger for 10/22 19.99
>paint it red so it go fasta
>WAAAAUGH
>>
>>28561285
by hired hitman it can be as simple as "hey jamal go kill this nigs"
it's not always some agent 47 motherfucker
>>
File: Ayrton Senna.jpg (49 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
Ayrton Senna.jpg
49 KB, 345x345
I discovered an elite society of people who pay for guaranteed spots in certain Universities and control certain aspects of the local economy after they murdered one of my friends. So now they want to silence me.

Basically the deal was, I die willingly, or they kill me and my family.
>>
>>28561325
Yeah, its just some hired white trash thugs by my sources.
>>
>>28561359
That'll teach you to fuck with the rotary club.
>>
>>28561154
Glock 19
>>
Oh Im guessing you guys wanna know how they plan to make it look legit. Basically how they kill kids here and get away with it is that they either bully the shit, and make their life hell until they kill themselves. Or in my case, they have hired thugs come to your house, abduct you, and throw your body on the train tracks so it looks like a suicide.
>>
>>28561399
And if the thugs get caught, it just looks like a robbery gone wrong because of how wealthy this area is.
>>
File: TexasFlagPicture2.png (105 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
TexasFlagPicture2.png
105 KB, 300x200
>>28561303
n/m I missed the part where you were in commiefornia

have you tried NOT being in Commiefornia? it sounds like a solid plan all around.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x234
>>28561154
Glock 23 G4 w/ +P .40 S&W HP's
>>
>>28561422
That's my next plan. Its just hard because wherever I move to alone, it exposes myself to a hit.
>>
>>28561442
Have you considered calling the New York Times or some shit?

It'll make it look bad when you turn up dead.
>>
>>28561415
>>28561399

What did you do?
>>
>>28561467
Ill just look like a crazy. I haven't even told you guys everything, the story is pretty long and there's very little evidence. These people are good at staying in the shadows. I wouldn't have known about the society if they hadn't tried to recruit me. And they only reason they tried to recruit me was because there was a rumor that I already knew about it. Kind of a strange happenstance thats thrown me in the rabbit hole.
>>
>>28561442
So follow this >>28561303
Only append "Move to Texas" to the start of it
>>
File: 1421182005816.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1421182005816.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>28561299
HA
>>
>>28561539
Yeah, I might. These people are billionaires. Running anywhere isn't gonna help.
>>
sounds like a heck of a movie
shoulda joined up
>>
>>28561520

Pedophile ring? Just fucking shoot them and write a manifesto
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1334x750
Just go Hotline Miami or Drive on them and kill there organization if this is real at all.
>>
Or just go and hide in Mexico or Texas, change your looks, work for cheap under the table undocumented, become a different person, or fight it and hopefully not die.
>>
Just tell us senpai
>>
>>28561588
Nah, Its two parts. You become the leader of the ring by killing someone. Because I didn't die during high school, the guy lost his power to someone else who was successful. I also discovered it, and what they did and vowed to end it. They put a hit out on me and my sisters. Some of my teachers started crying, it was bad. A lot of people know about it but noone can talk because they all fear these ultra rich people.

I only think my teachers cried because they lost their jobs though. If I didn't graduate that year, there woulda been another year to kill me and there wouldn't have been a power shift.
>>
Glock 19 or a M&P Shield if too poor, loaded with Liberty Civil Defense ammo.
>>
>>28561613
No, I plan to to find them. I don't know how prevalent groups like this are. It was some legit illuminati shit I found dude.
>>
>>28561520
How about you just kill them you stupid nigger
>>
>>28561712
Because I'm not a murderer, I'm not gonna stoop to their level.
>>
>>28561154
>>28561223
>less unweildy
>handgun

Listen up, I'm only going to say this as many times as it takes.

You want a rifle or a shotgun, not a handgun. You want something designed to be operated with both hands and fired from the shoulder, which under the National Firearms Act requires a 16" barrel and a 26" overall length to avoid Title II shenanigans.

Handguns are significantly more difficult to control. Unfortunately Assault Weapons Bans are specifically designed to make it prohibitively expensive and complicated to own black rifles.

Just buy any AR-15 and some 10 round pmags.

>>28561682
Yeah, you're crazy. They're probably real, but you're either crazy or a troll. I've seen this waaay too many times before.
>>
>>28561743
You're an idiot
>>
>>28561743

Haha

It's not murder if it is in self defense

It's not even just your life, you won't defend your sister
>>
>>28561743
>>28561770
Yeah, how about you just give me your sister's address, I'll sell her to some Chinese white slavers, and she'll be safe m8
>>
>>28561770
Going out and hunting people is murdering, defending myself when I am under threat is different. Besides, its bigger than my life. They killed my friend, I resolved to bring them to justice and everyone that was involved.
>>
>>28561751
I thought it was an 18 inch barrel?
>>
>>28561797

So these people kill your friend, and want to kill you and your sister. You can't tell anyone about it, but can post on 4chan (I'm assuming through at least 7 proxies + tor). Hunting them down is now immoral? They killed your friend and you won't kill them?
>>
>>28561751
I have a shotgun, I'm also familiar with the use of a pistol and have shot one many times at a range. The problem is I'm unfamiliar with pistols that are both affordable and reliable.
>>
>>28561805
Shotguns are 18" barrels 26" overall, rifles are 16" barrels 26" overall, and CA requires 30" overall.
>>
>>28561830
He wouldn't want me to. I was the only morally incorruptable person in the entire school. They offered me a place at Harvard, money, women, just to make me 'forget'. I didn't want any of it. This is about stopping the group, there will always be a new leader. But groups like this are hard to form again.
>>
>>28561872

You deserve to die. If your sister won't hunt them down, she deserves to die as well. Only way you stop a group, a cult, is for there to be no more members.
>>
>>28561844
Then just use the shotgun you fucking retard.

Rifles and shotguns are infinitely easier to use, more powerful, and if you know what you're doing with it, then stick with it.

Finding an affordable and reliable pistol that's gonna knock someone on their ass that is in your price range is gonna be tough. Just get some 000 buck for your shotgun and call it good.

You could get a .357 magnum, 10mm, or a .44 magnum pistol(if you want power), but those are all gonna cost more than what you want to spend. Just use the shotgun.
>>
>>28561844
Off the top of my head?
Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 30, 36, 42, 43
S&W M&P 9, M&P 9c, SD9VE
Ruger SR9, SR9c, LCP, LC380, LC9
Hi-Point C9

Again: Outside of people who train hundreds of hours per year anyone will do better with a rifle than a handgun.

Handguns are for portability. Rifles are for lethality.
>>
>>28561900
How do you intend to hunt down a billionaire. Like for example, how would you go about sneaking onto Bill Gate compound and killing him. You think they don't have top of the line security, cameras, sensors, etc. Do I look like James Bond or some shit.
>>
>>28561934

.308 from 1k yards away? This is hypothetical of course, you should never murder someone, contact your local authorities. They aren't corrupt, I promise.
>>
>>28561924
I only need it for my room, I got a shotgun and a rifle if need be. I already tried moving with my shotgun around my room and it was super unwieldy.
>>
>>28561934

You might as well get into detail, if there are tiers/ranks then the money isn't spread evenly. Some people can't pay for all that security but their death would expose the whole thing.
>>
>>28561962
Police here won't do anything without evidence, they are scared as shit because there is dirt on them from when they did some racist shit back in the day. My friends parents wanted a formal investigation because he was found with signs of a struggle on him. They refused to keep the case open and ruled it as a suicide even though he had never been diagnosed with depression.
>>
>>28561973
>I already tried moving with my shotgun around my room and it was super unwieldy.

Learn to use it, it's going to be way better than a handgun.
>>
>>28562003

I was being sarcastic. All you need is media attention, only local pd can be bought out. Feds won't ignore it, they get more money by being in on stuff like this.

Hypothetically, best thing you can do is to try to take them out somehow if you have the ability. Do you have access to a range? You could start long-range shooting. But they might watch you, and understand your plans.
>>
File: hardcore sniper.jpg (666 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
hardcore sniper.jpg
666 KB, 2560x1600
>>28562067
Ill try going to feds. I'm not gonna snipe them. Too loud and I'd get caught for sure, even if I managed to kill them.
>>
>people even pretending to believe this retarded shit
>>
>>28561359
call john wick
>>
>>28561154

Hi point .45. Ghetto blaster as fuck but it will get the job done and it's cheap.
>>
Go into Witness protection you little shit.
>>
>>28562333
Seriously, this is some retarded trolling. On the very off chance that it is real, op is still retarded and won't listen to reason.
>>
I hear good things taurus pt111 g2 http://www.impactguns.com/taurus-pt111-millenium-pro-g2-black-12-rnd-mag-1-111031g2-12-725327610601.aspx
>>
>>28561743
Just fucking die
>>
Inevitable attack by a hired hitman and you won't do whatever it takes to get an ar or ak and AT LEAST five magazines of ammo for it to defend the life of yourself and your family!? You're doing it wrong, guy.
>>
this is the dumbest shit I've ever read lmao
>>
>>28561154
You stupid fuck.

You borrow the gun from your friend and you take out a loan from the bank. Use your 600 to hire your OWN hitman and take a trip to Hawaii. Trust me, no one will miss you. AND TELL PEOPLE YOU'RE GOING TO PARIS.

You think playing commando in your underwear is your best shot at survival? Leave it to the professionals who actually know what the fuck they're doing.

I swear to god. Is this your first time getting marked or something? Do you purposely play with dangerous people until they get so pissed they send a gunman after you? And why, why, why, why, WHY did you get your sister involved in all of this?

That's Contract-Killer 101, man. You STUPID fucking idiot.

Look, what's probably going to happen is, they'll wait for you to finish work, and then they'll take you to your house to kill both you and your sister together.

Otherwise, they'll just knock on the door and pretend to be mailmen, and then they'll let themselves right in.

Don't open the door for anyone, don't answer the phone for anyone. If your sister says she needs you to be somewhere at sometime at someday, DON'T be there.

But I know you're not going to listen to me, and honestly, when my brother was there, I went too anyways.

Bring a gun. Bring a friend with a gun. Bring two friends with a gun, and a hitman. NEVER meet them at the place she said she'd be. Scout the area. Have the hitman do that. He doesn't mean as much to you as your sister does.

And no matter WHAT happens, don't let them know you're coming armed. They'll just shoot your sister right there and wait for tomorrow to kill you.

Never bargain. Never plead. Never do what they tell you to do. Always, always, ALWAYS fight to the death. They'll kill you anyways, and unlike Hajeed's, they don't have a good reason to torture you for running.

Last but not least, you better bring a pen and paper with you. You might want to start working on that will.
>>
Just get some speed/trucker pills from a convenient store and never sleep, have home defense shot loaded into the shotgun you own, by a small .38 revolver or hi power handgun for backup or a cheap rifle like a mini 14 maybe.
>>
>>28562974
If shotgun is too unruly like you said cut it down too the smallest you can legally. Or switch stock too pistol grips.
>>
How much you want to bet OP is actually just a fat, paranoid, schizophrenic who probably believes in gang stalking?
>>
File: Kill Bill.jpg (16 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
Kill Bill.jpg
16 KB, 236x354
>>28562995
Not paranoid schizo. People have told me to be careful and that they are coming soon. I mean, maybe I am crazy and my whole life is just a hallucination.

But either way, my life is at above average risk and there are people who live in the bumfuck nowhere who CC. I think I should at least have something if I have reasonable cause to think my life is in danger.
>>
>>28562969
I didn't involve my sister. They just said they would come after her if I didn't obey. It's a Silver or Lead type of deal.
>>
>>28561154
I'm sure your sisters would be glad to know you value their lives at "less than 600 and preferably less than 400". Lol with family like this who needs enemies right?
>>
The fact that no one directed him to the sticky is dissapointed

Fukin sage
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.