[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pps43's are pretty cheap right now. Any reason not to get one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 900x675
Pps43's are pretty cheap right now. Any reason not to get one?
>>
>>28541183
I HAVE NEVER
SEEN
ONE
OF
THOSE
BUT
NOW
I
AM
WANT
ONE
PLEASE
>>
Tip: Cut the weld with a Foredom (or Dremel if you are poor white trash) for instant, legal SBR
>>
>>28541209
How is it legal?
>>
>>28541209
It's not legal unless you get the tax stamp. Otherwise breaking that weld creates an illegal sbr.
>>
>>28541183
Where are they cheap at OP?
>>
File: Pepe43.jpg (370 KB, 689x756) Image search: [Google]
Pepe43.jpg
370 KB, 689x756
>>28541701

yurocuckistan
>>
Local gun shop has one for $115
It's been there for months in one of his displays, I think most people think it's a prop.
>>
>>28541695
>>28541699
Is legal because it came from the factory like that. A stamp is only needed if you "manufacture" it yourself, such as adding your own stock to a pistol.
>>
>>28541183
this looks like something i can build in my garage
>>
>>28541788

ATF pls go

Do you not have enough dogs to shoot or something?
>>
>>28541791
Can you stamp sheet metal and spot weld in your garage?
>>
>>28541788
You are very very misguided...
>>
>>28541788
Holy shit you're a special kind of retard aren't you?
>>
>>28541865
Or reality is I have been an FFL dealer and gunsmith for 20+ years and know a thing or two about the business.
>>
>>28541954
Tell me then, if I want to buy a skorpion evo with a pistol length barrel and a stock, why do I have to fill out an SBR form? It's from the factory, right?
>>
Where can I get one in the states? Or what's a good company? Should I get a kit? They are pretty cheap kits. Difficulty level of putting them together?
>>
File: confused ATF.jpg (14 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
confused ATF.jpg
14 KB, 334x250
>>28541788
>>
File: miku.png (258 KB, 517x430) Image search: [Google]
miku.png
258 KB, 517x430
>>28541954
>>28541788
>>
>>28542162
You can buy them private sale from someone who's built it from a kit. Most of the time that would make the gun expensive but these are usually still reasonable.

I want one.
>>
>>28542162
Kit's aren't too easy. I had to build the shroud from scratch with a piece of sheet metal. That doesn't sound too hard until you see geometry of an original. It was tricky. Unless you are making a post sample, or you want to try to save the original stamps and markings, it's really just easier to buy one and SBR it from there if you want.
>>
>>28541788
Either bait, or tard, doesn't matter, you are describing a felony. Just an FYI.
>>
>>28542112
Yes it is factory but the Skorpion is not made in America (the K in Skorpion is a clue).
>>
The stock is welded in a fixed position, purely decorative. The only way to get one with a stock is to get your tax stamp, and fit the stock on this gun from a parts kit gun.
>>
>>28541854
yes
>>
These are in Mak right? Can you get them in 9mm? I'd like to not add more calibers.
>>
>>28543192
Are you banned on google?
>>
>>28543192
7.62 Tok m8t, The best cartridge for <10mm bore automatics.
>>
>>28541711
But those are decoguns, not working n shit
>>
Can't you easily make these automatic? That on top of the stock would be sick.
>>
>>28541711
they are cheap because :
1 EU is gonna ban cat b soon so make profit while you can (and don't ever think about buying this without B2 permit on a real online gunshop )
2 it's a deactivated/fake gun and those will be banned in a short span of time, trying to reweaponize is safe bet for loosing fingers.
>>28543361
ok

3 those aren't PPSH41 (wich are a tad bit more expensive)

>>28543405
please consider suicide
>>
>>28543405
A kit build or buying one already built?
>>
>>28543420
As in modifying one to make it automatic.

>>28543417
Why?
>>
File: 1370546815442.jpg (67 KB, 499x314) Image search: [Google]
1370546815442.jpg
67 KB, 499x314
>>28543436
as in you building one from parts or buying one off the shelf?
>Parts Kit
It's immensely easier to build one automatic than it is semi.
>Off the shelf
No, it really isn't easy at all. Why? The receivers are made so that they won't accept original bolts. So to make it automatic, you are going to be rebuilding the gun anyway.
>>
OP I bought one last summer from Centerfire Systems. It was a little pricy because that was when they were starting to disappear, but it still wasn't all that costly. I'm in the process of sbr-ing it now. Just waiting on my stamp. After all is said and done, the complete SBR PPS43 will have costed me around 900$. It's pricey, but its on the cheaper side as far as sbr's go.

As for the gun itself, its very nice. It's pretty heavy and the parts are a kinda proprietary (and I worry about the trigger mechanism being shitty), but its so simple any decent machinist could probably just make you a replacement. Shoots well enough for what it was designed for. My one concern is that I've had to switch my tok ammo to RAS brand exclusively because the gun abuses the fuck out of the other brands. This is probably for the best, though, because RAS is actually more potent, more reliable, more long lasting (sealed cases), and cheaper than PeePeeonU and Shittier & Fuckoff.

Overall if you can get one and don't mind shelling out a little extra on pricey and harder to find ammo, then I'd totally recommend it.

Also extra mags are dirt cheap and hold 35 rounds.
>>
>>28543534
So you need to buy a "kit" what does that consist of? A modified receiver?
>>
File: axegun60cal.jpg (101 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
axegun60cal.jpg
101 KB, 650x433
>>28543602
I'm going to let you figure that out on your own, my son.
>>
>>28543602
Is illegal as shit, and you seem dumb enough to get caught. Let it go.
>>
>>28543226
Yeah, I posted pics of me fucking yer mom and apparently Google frowns upon what they term "bestiality". Actually, I'm at work, on my phone and I thought I remembered seeing 9mm versions of these, but I wasn't sure and my question was also pretext to see if anyone had owned a 9mm version of these, but I'm sure you wouldn't know because you are a nogunz faggot.
>>
>>28544610
9 mil versions exist, yes. They are slightly less reliable, but people still enjoyed them. They use the same magazine as the original, but you get some x number of rounds less since the 9 is bigger. The guy doing sbr work has an original full auto pps43 he converted to 9mm.
>>
Bump because I want to see this thread come back to life with discussions about this interesting gun.
>>
I got one 7.62 last March at a fun show, think it was 374 out the door.

It's a lot of fun, goes through ammo fast with the 35 round magazines. Haven't had a hiccup at all. The take down and cleaning is stupidly easy. Like, you almost feel dumb doing it because it requires no thought at all.
>>
>>28541854
Can you not?
>>
>>28547451
What kind of ammo are you using in it? I posted>>28543569 and I'm curious how your perception/experience of the gun and ammo relates to mine.
>>
>>28543436
The original PPS-43 fired from an open bolt, while these fire from a closed bolt.
>>
>>28547516

I've only used Red Army Standard in it, so I don't have any experience with other ammo, but seems from your post I made a wise choice.

I was just looking for a gun that would be fun to shoot by slinging a lot of lead down range and still be easy to control, and it is.

Plus, will penetrate level 2 body armor
>>
>>28541198
i keked
>>
>>28547603
Yea god choice. The primers on the other ammo get destroyed. Either they are too soft or the firing pin is too rough. I wonder how much they will penetrate? I know surplus will be more potent, but the RAS seems to rip pretty good as well and I'd like to see just how much they can go through. What's the furthest you've shot yours?
>>
>>28541183
Where the fuck can you buy these things I can't find any online in 9mm and I know they fucking exist.
>>
>>28541183
Who makes them? If it's still IO I'd avoid them as supposedly they had a problem cracking hammers and replacement parts weren't readily available.
>>
>>28543680
>reposts pic in another thread
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.