[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Australian government funded TV station the ABC just ran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: Gun chain.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Gun chain.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
The Australian government funded TV station the ABC just ran a story about guns.

They claim that there have been 8 suicides at gun ranges over the last 14 years, and that because of it we should force all loaner guns to be chained to the floor so that they can't physically be turned around.

Quick reminder that gun control never stops, and that nothing will ever be good enough for them.
>>
>>28540416
How cucked can one nation be?
>>
>>28540416
the only way it'd work is if you also attached a net to the gun so there was absolutely no way you could get your head in front of it

or you can just ask people to bring one other person if they rent. seems to prevent suicides here
>>
>>28540442
>Seems to prevent suicides here
Suicides aren't a problem here either.

Their tragedy consists of 8 deaths over the space of 14 years.
>>
On no, 8 people killed themselves at a ranges over a FOURTEEN YEAR SPAN.

Meanwhile 7 people kill themselves a day in Australia, mostly by hanging themselves or jumping off cliffs or bridges. We should ban rope, and fence off bridges and thousands of miles of coastline because people want to die.

Also a fun fact, aussie anti-gunners want to ban handguns, bolt-action rifles, pump-action shotguns, and lever-action shotguns. Until every gun is banned, melb cunts won't stop trying to ban your guns.
>>
>>28540442
>seems to prevent suicides here
It doesn't prevent suicides if they just go use another method, now does it?

>>28540416
>They claim that there have been 8 suicides at gun ranges over the last 14 years

So less times anyone has been killed by Australian wildlife. Have they banned drop bears yet?
>>
>>28540460
would they ban muskets? you guys didn't even have muskets at any point in time, did you?
>>
>>28540466
Of course.

They won't stop until there's a full disarmament. They won't stop here, and they won't stop in the US or Canada either.
>>
>>28540447
And they were just Australians
>>
If banning all guns means one less suicide then we have to ban all guns.
You can't argue with that, it's objective fact.
>>
>>28540416
holy shit on a stick thanks for posting this

it's hard to believe how demented these assclown jerkoffs who want to take away the ability of innocent people to defend themselves

hell is too good for them
>>
>>28540488
>duds of dumbness

How do we know that having a hobby that promotes being outdoors doesnt lead to decreased no of suicides?
>>
>>28540442
Or you can just stop blaming suicide on the availability of the weapon and instead try to solve the mental, emotional, and societal factors that drive a person to make the decision to end their own life in the first place.
>>
>>28540504
It's not a hobby, it's a sport of murder.
>>
>>28540416
>jumping off bridges/cliffs, hanging themselves.

Why not just use many of the poisonous critters in your little slice of heaven to off yourself m8?
>>
>>28540494
Australia (and most commiewealth nations in general) frown upon self defence. Where i live even having a bat under your bed incase of jobbers could mean i have an offensive weapon at hand
>>
I found a link to a transcript.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-14/sa-shooting-range-safety-measure-delay-blamed-on-government/7089202

As always, the SSAA's in there to sell us out too.
>>
>>28540509
Because that would be extremely painful

>>28540505
That involves actually fixing things instead of just using society as a big rolling liberal experiment so no
>>
>>28540509
I would assume that that would be a more painful way to go

>>28540508
My guns have never killed anything, unless u count paper
>>
>>28540523
>Because that would be extremely painful
Your a big country.
>>
>>28540523
>>28540525
Good point. I assumed drop bears and box jellyfish would kill you instantaneously for some reason.
>>
>>28540525
You kill trees to provide you with that paper that you use to pollute the land with your lead.
>>
>>28540508

desu eating meat is infinitely more murderous than owning a firearm

if you eat meat (or even consume products like eggs or milk t.b.h) you are, objectively, a murderous psychopath that cares more about your own hedonistic pleasure than the lives of actual living creatures

don't lecture me about firearms when you still eat meat and animal products, bloodmouth
>>
>>28540532
your white blood cells are killing bacteria and a multitude of other slimies right now, doesnt it make u whimper knowing that their tiny souls are being trapped inside your body?
>>
File: babykitten.jpg (668 KB, 3515x2482) Image search: [Google]
babykitten.jpg
668 KB, 3515x2482
>>28540416
> people killing themselfs with guns
BAN ALL `SAULT GUNS
>>
>Some people hurt themselves
>Therefore we should punish everybody for it
Some people kill themselves. They will find a way to do it no matter what
FUCK
OFF
>>
>>28540550
My immune system is my bodies police, so nice try.
Of course they have the ability and need to kill threats.

My only problem would be if a bunch of HIV came in and the police were not allowed to attack them because they are niggers.
>>
>>28540477

We need to recreate the perfect state of Rhodesia.
>>
>>28540518
i'm very familiar with the situation in the UK, and Australia to a lesser extent.

The offensive weapon concept is no different than thought crime in that anything can and will be categorized as offensive if the cops want.
>>
>>28540565
Are u a police oficer? No, therefore your immune system which by definition is part of u, is not recognised by a court of law as a measure to which u can defend your self, be it viruses or parasites
>>
>>28540587
The Savage 10BA is banned in WA because it "resembles a machine gun".
>>
File: 4u.png (11 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
4u.png
11 KB, 800x600
>>28540526
>>
>>28540587
Ive known a 55 year old lady whom stored a pool ball/snooker ball in a sock in her glove compartment. Police charged her with possesion of a offensive weapon
>>
>>28540518
>Be Australian.
>Safe inspection.
>Cop spots my bow on my wall, with a huge box of arrows next to it.
>Says that's a fail.
>Refuses to sign me off.
>Muh premeditation.
>Muh offensive weapon.
>Call local SC.
>He apologises for the officer.
>Comes past and signs me off.
>Still get the muh offensive weapon talk, but from a less babby killing angle.
>>
>>28540531
Quickly, but it's among one of the most painful ways to died out there.

There's also the Irukanji, a small almost translucent jellyfish that has the most painful sting in the world.
Not just that, it's venom causes intense feelings of impending doom.
Most Irukanji victims who have died, killed themselves to escape the pain.
>>
>>28540879

>having a high capacity quiver full of babby skewers
>>
>>28540603
Why the fuck did she open her glove compartment for them?
>>
>>28540416
I went to an indoor range at the Gold Coast, and all the firearms were tethered to the bench, completely took the fun out shooting, if someone is going to commit suicide and you take the option of the firearm out of their list of options, all its going to do is make them use something else. Our government and media and populace need a good kick in the head
>>
>>28540904
It's not even a quiver, it's just a gigantic cardboard box with over 50 carbon target arrows.
>>
>>28540879
You don't need all of those arrows, mate.
>>
>>28540911
All my high capacity assault quivers are grandfathered, try and prove otherwise.
So's my adjustable assault counterbalance.
I don't have a permit for my cop killing string guide, or permits for my string silencers, so I can get away with murder.
>>
>>28540918
You fiend, I bet you also do not support the import of more innocent peaceful Muslims!
>>
>>28540932
Of course I do, we all know that they are all peaceful people and that the saw off shotgun found on Monis' body was clearly placed there.
All the people in the Cafe were holding up flags because they listened to him and wanted to spread his message of peace.
>>
>>28540907
It's just cheap journalism making an issue over the fact there's been a grand total of 3 suicides ever at gun ranges in my state. It's an issue that until the persons family and the media got a hold of it the state .gov and police didn't care about.

Im just thankful no one's pushed for my gun control after some bloke shot his 2 kids then drove his car into a river last week.
>>
>>28541018
They're too focused on 170 year old lever actions.
>>
Saw this shit and was fucking fuming. Bunch of fuckwitts, if I had family members like that too I'd want to blow my fuckin brains out
>>
>>28540573
And on that day, 700 tickets to Zimbabwe were purchased through a dubious flight contractor.
>>
>>28540523
You're a big guy.
>>
>>28541193
for you
>>
>>28541203
>for you
>also has a (you)
>there are 2 u's from each U
>therefore
>4 you
>>
The fuck? It's like bdsm for guns.
>>
>>28540943
I know you are joking but I have personally heard people say shit like this
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
>>28541211
>>
>8 suicides over the course of nearly a decade and a fucking half
>TIME TO ENACT DRASTIC MEASURES NATIONWIDE
Are Ausfags just biologically more easily manipulated by journalism?
>>
>>28540525
>>28540550
>>28540591
Underaged little shit. I can smell it just from the way you type.
>>
Link to the story?
>>
Maybe its time to abandon your hobby of shooting guns and try something else. Why not fishing? It's harmless, fuck fish.
Your persistence is a problem that will end one way or another. Spoiler alert: you will fail. Gun culture is on the down, Only rural americans shoot guns.
>>
>>28542570
Urban Americans apparently really love shooting guns too.
>>
File: Gdaymate.gif (2 MB, 242x482) Image search: [Google]
Gdaymate.gif
2 MB, 242x482
>Today is the big day
>I am fed up, I can't take it anymore I married a Stacy with a roastie when she was 30 years old and past her prime got done riding Chads on the cock carousel
>Thought it was finally my time to be happy after waiting all these years.
>She divorced me and took all of my money and my house
>I am homeless with no car
>The government saw my post on facebook about how I was sad the direction the government was going and they fired me from my job under hate speech charges
>Knives are banned so I can't cut my wrists
>Going to gun range
>Rent a gun...it is bolted down
>I have a mathematics degree in trigonometry
>I calculate the angle ...Sin...Cosin...Tangent...the numbers add up perfectly...I take the shot and bank the bullet off two walls and it bounces back and hits me in the face
>I am now dead
>Australia passes a law to ban mathematics

Be sure to buy a Bonzer Wallaby-Darned frosty beverage when you visit the Australians at OutbackSteakhouseâ„¢
>>
>>28540416
>The Australian government funded TV station the ABC
I don't get this. ABC runs non stop gunz r bad and refugees r good stories, yet our current government is anti refugee and neutral(ish) on guns.
>>
>>28542570
>Why not fishing? It's harmless, fuck fish.
I guarantee these faggots would protest fishing as cruelty to animals if you gave them the idea
>>
>>28540442
>or you can just ask people to bring one other person if they rent. seems to prevent suicides here
Just like banning guns prevented suicide in Japan!
>>
>>28542913
ABC chairman James Spigelman Spigelman was born in Sosnowiec, Poland, Polish Jew.

Now somebody call me a racist for suggesting jews are anti gun. You literally can`t say anything about these people except. She is a beautiful, stunning and brave woman and a hero to us all
>>
>>28540594

As a gun loving washington resident I want nothing more the the western half of this state to fall into the ocean or get whiped out in a huge volcanic blast.
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 1000x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 1000x913
>>28540910
>>28540918
>>28540904

Nobody needs more than two arrows.
Carbon and aluminum arrows are only for killing people.
Steel broad heads aren't useful for hunting, they would just blow a deer apart.
Compound bows should be for the military and police only.
Bows that fire arrows over 200ft per second are too powerful for hunting, there would be no deer left.
Nobody needs a detachable quiver that holds more than 2 arrows.
>>
>>28543289
My sides are in orbit.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.