[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self Defense with a Felony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Wondering what the best self defense weapon for a felon is?

Colder state if that helps.
>>
>>28468228
You can strangle yourself and do the world a favor.

Yeah I'm edgy come at me, felons shouldn't live.
>>
Get 2 good machetes.

Go find some bullshit to practice your swings on and beat the first one to fuck getting used to it.

Keep the 2nd one for actually using.
>>
>>28468228
What's your felony? Can't be worse than the /k/atfucker's.
>>
BP firearms
>>28468248
You're also a massive faggot.
>muh morality is based off of the arbitrary decisions made by the state
>>
>>28468228
I'd recommend a combat knife if you can get one. Or a taser maybe if you can?
>>
>>28468280
>muh morality is based off of the arbitrary decisions made by the state
>arbitrary decisions
Whatever you need to justify your fuckup.
>>
File: 1420129719874.jpg (110 KB, 1324x818) Image search: [Google]
1420129719874.jpg
110 KB, 1324x818
>>28468228
BP
>>
>implying felons have less weapons than law abiding citizens
>>
>>28468228
Move to a state where felons have guns rights?
>>
>>28468309
I'm not a felon.
>>
>>28468309
People goof. I was on trial for 2 felonies and a misd. For taking a golf cart for a joy ride. Luckily it got dropped but had I not had a good lawyer things woulda been much different. The idea all felons are evil meme and that jail rehabilitates (its like a hotel for fuck ups to chill) is retarded. Want good laws? Hang murders pedos and rapists in broad day. As for thieves and what not just lash em or flog. Its more effective.
>>
Apply to the court for your firearm rights back
>>
>>28468506
>be a moron
>surprised when people treat you like a moron
>surprised when people don't trust you with anything dangerous
>tripfagging
Well it makes sense now.

>>28468468
Cool, I guess.
>>
What the other guy said, black powder guns. A nice 6 shooter would do the job, or BP shotgun.
>>
Arnis.
>>
>>28468309
Stay in the woods Cletus.
>>
>>28468373
But say someone has a felony conviction, but they've turned their life around after numerous years and are now living a law-abiding life. If they defend themselves with lethal force, they're gonna have to face a jury, so an illegal firearm won't help them there. Sure, "I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12" or whatever, but that's not always an option. Not OP, just putting out a hypothetical.
>>
>>28468785
Should have considered all that before committing a felony.
>>
>>28468533
Oh, so people don't deserve second chances, not for any reason, not if they were wrongfully convicted or got a bullshit felony conviction for something?

If Richy Rich who fled to Mexico can kill 4 people in his car and get probation and be judged worthy of some form of reform and not 20 years, Joe Public deserves some of that second chance too.
>>
>>28468322
Jesus christ I wish that were real.
I believed it until he chopped off his hand.
>>
>>28468506

I know that feel.

I was locked up and charged with a felony for taking wood out of a dumpster. I saw a guy dumping it in there and asked him if they were throwing it away, and he said yes, and I asked him if I could take it. He said the dumpster was coming to be picked up within an hour, and that it wasn't a problem. Five days later the police are at my door.

I sat in jail until my trial because I couldn't make bail. My parents never came to visit me, because when they heard I was in jail for theft, they figured they would let me stay there to teach me a lesson because that's just how old fashioned they are. So I couldn't make bail, I was just out of high school and wanted to use wood to make some fucking benches and a chicken coop. The whole time the cops just kept leaning on me to take a plea deal, which I didn't want to do because I felt I was not guilty of the crime I was being charged with. I'm lucky I ended up with a decent court appointed lawyer and avoided being convicted, otherwise I'd be no-funs just like the rest of /k/.

But, yeah, people don't realize just how easy it is to become a felon if somebody decides FUCK YOU. I lost months of my life and I still don't talk to my parents to this day.
>>
>>28468845
>I still don't talk to my parents to this day
Nor should you. They're a bunch of cunts.
>>
>>28468827
That kid is an exceptional case that is drawing nation attention and outcry. If you hate life because you're a felon, the system is working as intended. Like so many felons, you're quick to point out that everybody gets breaks and life isn't fair, but never once do you consider that you might deserve your punishment.
>>
>>28468228
Nothing, you deserve nothing. You stupid moron.
>>
File: Les_Mis_Day5_blog.jpg (60 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Les_Mis_Day5_blog.jpg
60 KB, 300x300
You should never have stolen that bread.
>>
>>28468533
>Joy riding a golf cart
>charges on par with robbing someone or stealing a real car
>Justifiable

Holy fuck its like you are retarded or something.
>>
>>28468506
A girl in my graduating class did that same thing.
>>
>>28468845
my cops were total bros and felt like ass arresting me and my bud. But the place we were at wanted to press charges. So had no choice. But jail was not bad I made buds with everyone and family bailed me out so I was good.
>>
>>28468228
well, since you are in a colder state, a bucket of water or a supper soaker should work.
>>
>>28468322
lmao why have i never saw this
>inb4 nüfag
>>
File: Buford-t-justice-3.jpg (290 KB, 963x675) Image search: [Google]
Buford-t-justice-3.jpg
290 KB, 963x675
>>28468806
Thanks deputy dad you always knew how to give shit advice in the shittiest way

So tell us how hk is a total waste a m&p would do just a good
>>
File: 1451965102706.png (292 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
1451965102706.png
292 KB, 830x974
this and some extra cylinders to load up and keep for quick swapping/reloading

also, non-violent felons should not have their rights stripped away

http://www.uberti.com/new-army-and-target-carbine-revolvers
>>
>>28468280
>BP firearms

Nope, nope, nope. They are still considered firearms, they are just exempt from most laws. Carrying or possession is still governed by the same rules as any other gun. The only time it might be an option is if you're in the middle of nowhere and don't expect to get caught, then you can buy one through the mail.
>>
When I was in highschool, A buddy and I would fuck around and leave random shit on one desk in a class we weren't in. Whoever it was would find the weird shit, wonder who left it, and get on with their life.

One day it'd be a spoon, another day it'd be a flower, then it'd be a ball of wire... random crap we found in art class.

Decide Christmas will be our final drop off... decide to go out with a weird bang. Draw a crummy head on a pike and leave a candy cane. Note says 'candy cane is poison'.

The fucking cops come, dust it for fingerprints, do a handwriting analysis, ask the art teacher who's drawing style it is... They don't even tell me I'm under investigation for a murder threat, but ask me why I left the note.

>Uhh, we just thought it was funny. We were freaking someone out... don't even know who it is.

Turns out it was a girl... and she told her parents... they thought some guy was stalking her. In retrospect, it's a rational conclusion to come to, but I was literally just leaving random shit on a random desk.

Anyway, they decided not to press charges. I still got expelled, but I had been up for a fucking FELONY for that. I could have been a nogunz.
>>
>>28469246
He's 12, he doesn't understand
>>
>>28469785
If he is 12 then he still is smarter than someone who would commit motor vehicle theft
>>
>>28469608
You are full of shit. Or live in New Jersey or some such hellhole.
>>
>>28468228
you already have a felony. so you might as well buy an automatic weapon illegally.
>>
>>28468506
You want to feel really bad? I got kicked out of the army for looking at loli and I only got charged with a misdemeanor. I am hasguns right now.
>>
>>28468845
>I'm lucky I ended up with a decent court appointed lawyer and avoided being convicted

Lucky indeed. In many cases the lawyer just comes into inform you that he has 562 other cases so either take the plea bargain or be on your own..
>>
>>28468248
>The justice system gets it right every time

K.
>>
>>28469809
>battery operated
>Golf cart
>Drove in circle
>Got out

I really hope you dont believe this. Enjoy glad your taxes paid for my stay.
>>
>>28468506
>I stole something
>waaah why am I being punished :(
>>
>>28468806
Helpful
>>
>>28469939
I was the passenger we got out after prob 2 min and left it there. Lmao. You really think that should account 2 felonies?
>>
>>28469961
what were the 2 felonies?
>>
>implying anyone is actually guilty of felonies
Lawyer fucked me
>>
>>28469936
Are you going to steal any more motor vehicles? I didn't think so. I don't mind paying as long as you learned your lesson. If you didn't then I also don't mind paying to keep you from separate society.
>>
>>28468228
Name the type of felony then I'll potentially tell you what you can aquire as a felon. we're not partial to helping baby rapists and home invaders.
>>
>>28469981
Probably grand theft cart and not taking a 2 stroke penalty from a hazard
>>
>>28468228
Glad to have this thread up to discuss this shit.

This is story about how a really cool guy got fucked over
>Be MARSOC
>loving my job
>killin derkas and chillin in Afghanistan
>sent home on leave
>chillin' with grill
>says her dad wants some smokes, hands him a credit card and tells him to buy 3 cartons
>fuck year, 2 for pops, 1 for me
>fastforward
>stolen credit card get legally buttfucked
>kicked out of marines
>felony
>noguns

And thats the story of how I changed my view on felon gun owners. Guy fucking loved guns, but is now forever reduced to noguns. Still makes and collects knives, but its sad shit.
>>
>>28470014
All my life I never thought I would use this term. But these are the remarks of a genuine boot licker. How do those soles taste bud.
>>
>>28470031
All I can taste is Hoppes No 9 since I'm cleaning my guns.
>>
>>28469893
Wisconsin dicks people on this. BP is considered firearms in more states than you would think m8.
>>
>>28470034
Probably no guns since you are under 18.
>>
>>28470026
>stolen credit card get legally buttfucked
yeah no, that didn't happen. there's more to the story than a guy's daughter gave him her card and he magically got a felony.
>>
>>28470022
LOLD

>>28469981
Grand Theft
Felony trespassing
and Misd of Crim. Mischief
>>
>>28470048
>>28470031
hey guy. what were the felonies?
>>
>>28470049
Nah thats the law system mr. bootsucker. Shit like this happens every damn day.
>>
>>28468843
>doesn't believe a cutlass can cut a mans hand off clean at the wrist
>>
>>28470057
All dismissed in court. Everyone thought the whole ordeal was fucking retarded in court.
>>
>>28470062
except no it doesn't. All the daughter would have to say is
>oh, I lent my dad my card
and life would go on.
>>28470056
>go somewhere you know you're not supposed to be
>steal several thousand dollar golf cart
>waaaah the law is so mean to me I was just havin' fun!!! :( :( :(
>>
>>28469914
Wow how does that even happen? How stupid were you?
>>
File: talhoff1.jpg (554 KB, 2000x1373) Image search: [Google]
talhoff1.jpg
554 KB, 2000x1373
>>28470064
>>28468843
>>
>>28470069
>Drunk
>Young as fuck at a college
>No signs to area so go in
>Drive for bout 40 seconds
>Get out
>walking home
>Busted
>>
>>28470069
It wasn't her card, she stole the fucking card m8
>>
>>28470085
wow, then she's just a fucking stupid cunt. why didn't the dad just use his own card though? he didn't question that the card his daughter gave him didn't have her name on it?
>>28470079
>no signs to area so go in
If it were felony trespassing, yes, there were signs. You can't just accidentally stumble into an area that will get you a felony. You did something incredibly stupid and got lucky that you had a decent lawyer.
>>
>>28470069
>stealing
He used something without permission from the owner. While it was stupid and wrong, nobody was harmed and no damage was done. A felony charge for that is disproportionate to the act and causes more harm than good.
>>
>>28470085
don't mind the virgin, he doesn't understand how much your life can be fucked by a problem woman. It's like a retarded child that can get you charged with felonies.
>>
>>28470091
So if a kid is 18 and makes one mistake its ok for his whole life to be ruined for it. Lmao this is why our country is broke paying for tons of people who end up becoming career criminals from what could have been one tiny slip up.
>>
>>28470091
I personally think rather then felonies we should go back to some physical punishments. Jail was like a hotel with food and shit and people were ok, tv, weights, bball, all that shit.

I think I and the majority of youth would have learned a more valuable lesson if there were no charges. But we were flogged for 1-5 minutes depending on the incident.
>>
>>28468248
Insider traders fear the lethal justice of EdgeMaster™.
>>
>>28470104
Stupid rewards for stupid actions. Don't do stupid things and you'll be fine.
>lol I was only stupid once though!
>I was only 18, I didn't know that I shouldn't have ignored the signs telling me not to climb over the fence and fuck around on the guy's property, and I didn't know that I can't legally steal someone's several thousand dollar cart!
>>
>>28470110
>steal a car
>get beaten with socks full of oranges for 2 hours
>when you pass out they stop, when you wake up they start again
>>
>>28470110
>a majority of youth are felons
no. you're just an idiot.
>>
>>28470116
>drunk kid does something dumb, nobody is hurt and nothing is damaged
>CHARGE HIM WITH A FELONY I AM JUSTICE
Fuck off
>>
>>28470116
Yeah because people when they are 18-25 arent stupid ass kids who dont make mistakes or anything right. They got it all under control in life. Strong lack of logic do you even have friends or anyone you know? Fucking barney fythe here never leaves his cuck shack.

>>28470118
Imagine this if a guy robs something like a convenient store hes gonna get a few years maybe months if he behaves. When he gets out he has no future so its back to robbing and dealing.

NOW

Same guy is taken out hands are cuffed behind him. Legs tied to a horse. They kick the horse and let it run for a few miles. He fucks off.

I GUARANTEE HE WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Its like kids time out doesnt do shit, but an ass whooping will.
>>
>>28470116
>he said, before a homeless guy stepped off the curb and got clipped by your minivan
>murder w/ included manslaughter.jpg
>fired from your low level office job for violating criminality clause in employment contract or just for not showing up to work the day you were being bonded out
>gg getting another job
>gg paying for a real lawyer with no job
>public defender tells you to plea for manslaughter and be a felon but only serve a few years and 5 year probation
>>
>>28468228
Restore your gun rights like I did. I'm a felon and got my rights back, I carry everyday legally.
>>
>>28470122
they are the majority of people i know even at my college have had an arrest. The system is not working and we have the largest prison population on the planet and largest arrested pop on the planet as well.
>>
>>28470137
someone jumping in front of your car isn't murder or manslaughter. Don't flee from the scene and you'll be fine.
It's not hard to not get a felony.
>>
>>28470071
Very stupid. Also very lucky.

Their evidence was shit because it happened in an internet cafe in Kuwait. I got busted by a NCO from my battalion. I never signed in to the internet cafe, though, so it was his word against mine. Enough for a summary court marshal to sentence me to a month in Mannheim, then chaptered out. But not enough for a real felony court marshal.

Special or General courts marshal are felonies, but you get the right to a lawyer. Summary courts marshal you don't have the right to a lawyer, but if you have the coin to hire one you can bring him. What PFC has the dough to hire an UCMJ attorney to fly to Germany and defend him?
>>
>>28470122
http://www.prisonstudies.org/highest-to-lowest/prison-population-total?field_region_taxonomy_tid=All

Here ya go. Most of these are BS crimes too and you pay anywhere from 50-95k a year to house them. fuck off.
>>
>>28470146
>you just killed a man but you didn't flee the scene
>no other context
>your DA not charging you because he can and has 200 more cases from last night to charge
>not being arrested
>"bu...bu...bu.... he just stepped in front of my car ;_;"

how sheltered are you?
>>
>>28470146
your side headlight was out during the incident and you did not know. Enjoy your charges.
>>
>>28470144
>the majority of people i know even at my college have had an arrest.
maybe you should stop hanging around shitheads? And just because you hang around retards that can't not do stupid things, doesn't mean most people are just as retarded. Did they not have a basic psych class at your highschool or uni?
>>
>>28470166
Its literally every single kid
>athletes
>nerds
>frats
>loners
I talk to everyone Im a nice likable guy and dont limit myself to one circle. Im a tech major with a 3.6 too so that should put you into some perspective on who I associate with.

You gotta be one of those crooked cops who tries to play hardass everytime or you never leave your house. Its one or the other.
>>
>>28470157
good thing I maintain my car and have a dashcam.
>>
>>28470157
>people honestly think the "you ran a redlight/ur taillights were out" memes aren't the most widely abused form of police brutality

>>28470166
>ride passenger in an unlocked campus security golf cart for 5 minutes
>the same as someone who killed a man in the eyes of future employment
are you 12 or 90? no one else could be this hyperbolically sheltered from the realities of the police's us v them mentality and general "fuck you citizen" stance regarding "crime".
>>
>>28470177
Yeah you're a cop.
>>
>>28470176
>Its literally every single kid
again, did they not offer psych 101?
I promise you not every single kid is a felon. that's so fucking stupid even you should realize it's not true. You're just as bad as liberals that think every gun owner is going to go on a shooting spree.
>>
>>28470122
You committed three felonies today. Everything is illegal in the U.S. Sorry you are such a bootlicker.
>>
>>28470184
because I can change a lightbulb and have a dash cam?
>>
>>28470182
I got pulled over cuz my taillight was out after the arrest.
I like cops man I have no hate but this night was horrible.
>Pulled over for tailight issue
>Guy starts shining light in my eyes its a strobe while yelling.
>Asks for all my shit (liscense reg) and gets me out the vehicle.
>Yelling at me asking me for my phone I literally dont know why.
>Leaving and takes my phone and throws it at me then peels off.
>>
>>28470188
it's really not that easy to accidentally commit a felony.
>>
>>28470191
Nah you're a cop i can tell.

>>28470187
Get caught with a little weed=jail and life is ogre
I dont smoke but prob 95% of college kids do.
Psych is liberal arts and for losers im STEM.
>>
>>28470187
Hey piggy, fuck you.
>>
>>28470187
guess you haven't gotten to this segment of your 9th grade english class
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

>>28470191
>we find from a review of the evidence that it looks like Mr. Anons right tail lights second bulb is in fact out due to extensive investigation by greg due to light differences in the two taillights, therefore the stop is valid
>have to prove yourself in court against the cops.jpg

thank god cocksuckers like you always avoid your civic jury duty ability/get dropped by defense counsel.
>>
By a hi point from Jamal.

Your life isn't worth following the law here.
>>
>>28470188
>>28470187
Literally if you collect rain water its a felony im not kidding. If you water wrong its a misd. And the list goes on and on. These people really are boot lickers.
>>
>>28470198
You ever call in sick to work when you weren't? If you are on salary instead of hourly pay, that is felony wire fraud. Have fun in club fed.
>>
If I'm not mistaken, depending on the situation of course, you can still get your gun rights restored even with a felony.

Again, highly dependent on the situation, but if you aren't able to own guns, why not talk to a lawyer and see what you can do?
>>
>>28470209
>Literally if you collect rain water its a felony im not kidding.
but that's wrong.
god, you're so fucking stupid it hurts
>>
>>28468228
garotte wire?
>>
>>28470218
Im not I had someone get busted over it. No way you are this deluded man this is a troll.
http://www.naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_collection_water.html
>>
>>28470227
>naturalnews.com as a source
>nowhere does it say anything about felonies
http://www.mnn.com/your-home/at-home/blogs/oregon-man-in-possession-of-13-million-gallons-of-illicit-rainwater

this guy had 13 fucking million gallons and got 30 days. I'm not saying there are no stupid laws, but just breaking a stupid law doesn't make you a felon.
>>
>>28470246
Same guy was sentenced to prison. Prison is over a year jail is a year or under. Charged for felonies. wut
>>
>>28470261
except he didn't. he got 30 days in jail. That was his sentence. and it wasn't just for collecting rain water.
>>
>>28470277
>1 year sentence
>1 month reduced sentence cuz goodboy points
>still a felon

it's like you thing our court system works or something
>>
File: 176123472134712347.png (307 KB, 1282x1014) Image search: [Google]
176123472134712347.png
307 KB, 1282x1014
>>28469246
Robbery of something greater than $250 in most states is a felony and is on grounds for prison time.
Depending if it's family owned than it is joy riding. However extra charges are possible if it were not the family's property and reported stolen before driver was found.

>>charges on par with robbing someone or stealing a real car
>YFW new golf carts are $2.5k.

>>28468228
Expungement
>>
>>28470426
he was never convicted of a felony. he was never accused of a felony. He never spent a day in prison. He got 30 days in jail. that was his sentence.
>>
>>28470446
>he got 30 days in prison
ftfy
still a felon if charged and convicted with a bullshit felony
>>
>>28470460
he got 30 days in jail. not prison. He was never on trial for a felony, because he never committed a felony. He was convicted of 9 misdemeanors.
>>
>>28470477
3 convicted misdemeanors=felony in many commie states. like his.

or did you not realize the three strikes rule cucks like you got in place fuck over a shitton of people?
>inb4 if you commit three misdemeanors like hijacking a golf cart, driving drunk, and trespassing by doing wheelies for 30 seconds in a unlocked golf cart with no key means you might as well as be a murderer
>>
>>28470504
stealing a golf cart is a felony. golf carts aren't as cheap as you think they are.
you're a piece of shit if you're driving drunk.
how the fuck are you doing wheelies in a golf cart?
golf carts have keys.
3 misdemeanors doesn't equal a felony.

can you be any less educated?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 302x302
>>28468506
This desu, think about it. A murder or a rapist us usually either a morally bankrupt asshole, or just crazy. So you might as well kill them as they'll likely do it again. A thief is usually stealing out of desperation or opportunity, and lashing is something no one wants, but won't ruin your life or anything. Tbh it's a lot more merciful than prison time and being a felon...
>>
>>28470522
>hurr grand theft golf cart
>being a lightweight
anyone who has ever drived with more than 2 standard drinks under their belt has driven drunk according to a soft science breathalyzer. unless you were the fattest nerd in your whole highschool you probably did that an more before you turned 18 but just weren't caught.
>hurr you said wheelies instead of donuts
golf carts don't have keys, at least not keys you can't turn with any peice of metal you can fit in them. I drove a gator as a forester and we literally used blanks because the keys were like 30 bucks a pop. you could "hijack" a 5k golfcart with a paperclip.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-strikes_law
how sheltered are you?
>>
>>28470566
>hurr you were a nerd if you didn't drink and drive
>get mad when someone doesn't understand what you meant when you used the wrong term
>say they don't have keys, then proceed to say they actually do have keys, just not good ones
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-strikes_law
>on those convicted of an offense if they have been previously convicted of two prior serious criminal offenses
Jesus fuck. just stop posting.
>>
>Be Me
>Be 12 y/o at the time
>Some kid keeps trying to fight me even after he fought me numerous times and lost
>Tell him to fuck off
>Had knife on me
>Fucker came up trying to fight again
>Pull knife out of pocket and tell him to fuck off
>He tells the principal I put it to his throat and threatened to kill him
>Get arrested and expelled
>Held back a year as a result
>Charged with felony attempted assault w/ deadly weapon
>Plea down to misd. attempted assault
>regret not getting my own lawyer to fight the bogus charges
>mfw no branch would let me enlist because of that
>>
>>28470584
>2 pints
>doing jack shit to a man
kek

I think we're dealing with the sheltered faggot of legend here. real life isn't as easy as a 16 year old fighting mommy by staying up late on a thursday seems to think. You'll learn fast kiddo.
>>
>>28470566
>unless you were the fattest nerd in your whole highschool you probably did that an more before you turned 18 but just weren't caught.
Fuck no. I drink couple times a week and I drive/ride a couple times a week. In 8 years of having a license I never drove or rode after consuming alcohol.

Its not complicated. You are an asshole and had that punishment coming.
>>
>>28470626
>being butthurt you follow an arbitrary law
yeah, because a spic on a work visa with 3 hours of time behind an ox cart (18+ drivers licenses don't require tests bruh) definitely knows how to drive but johnny everyman can't pop a cold one.
>>
>>28470637
>(18+ drivers licenses don't require tests bruh
Where the fuck do you live where thats the case?
>>
>>28470637
what the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>28470637
>America is the only country with cars
>>
>>28470566
>>28470602
>>28470637
You may not be a murderer, but you're coming across as a real shithead right now.
>>
>>28470626
>or rode after consuming alcohol.
describe yourself

are you literally the cuck of cucks so scared of government oversight that you can't drive in someone elses car while drunk in the backseat?

>>28470652
pretty much every state in the US

>>28470661
>this asshurt that others aren't teetotaler
>being a fag
choose one.
>being up at 4:15 am confirms you're a n33t, but your hot shit opinions confirm you're home board is >>>/tumblr/
>>
>>28470674
>this asshurt that others aren't teetotaler
>being a cuck
choose both

ftfy
>>
>>28470674
>riding can only mean being a passenger
I was under the impression he was referring to riding a motorcycle.
>>
>>28470674
>pretty much every state in the US
No, you're wrong. I got my License at 18 and had to take the same tests as everyone else. I just didn't have to sit through drivers ed.
>>
>>28468228
In one of the Executive Order obongo threads this week i read that the ATF has a way to restore your firearm rights if youre a felon but the Violence Policy Center bsically did something PR like to prevent that. Anyone know what this is?

I thought it was through a Fed Judge that you have to ask to get your fire arm rights restored. Does anybody know what the ATF form stuff is about?
>>
>>28470674
there's literally no state where you can get your license without a written and behind the wheel test
>>
>>28468228
face tats and a shirt that says "FELON"

seriously whos going to fuck with you. and 100% legal so you wont go back to jail the next time you forget to check in with your parole officer
>>
>>28470227
Dude, citing natural news?

I'm on your side. Kids do dumb shit all the time, and shouldn't have to pay for life.

But... dude... no.
>>
>>28470688
>under 18
>has to take drivers ed before getting a drivers license (written test a literal retard could pass not counting)
>I got my license after graduating highschool
>not being the fattest n33t in the county who's mom never let him take the car to drive "drunk" home from the party
so the cuck of cucks from a cuck'd state. image that

>>28470700
move out of cali. not like anything you do stops criminals, illegals, and felons from driving uninsured cars down the freeway at 120. worst case scenario for someone who is already a felon is a few weeks in jail before going right back to the same shit. GG normienerd
>>
>>28470546
Most murders are crimes of passion.
Usually they do not reoffend if paroled.

Johnny Killanigga the ruthless gangbanger who'll shoot anyone, and Charlie Crazyface who is a criminally insane stabmaster are minorities in terms of stats.

Thieves speak to a pattern of criminality, and often relapse when released.

>Just an aside...
>>
>>28470718
who said anything about california? are you having a stroke? is this "trolling"?
>>
>>28470688
Yeah, I've never heard that noise in my life. I got my DL after 18 and had to take a written and actual test. I mean, that was a loooong time ago, but I doubt the laws would get *less* strict over time.
>>
>>28470696
I don't know exactly what you're referring to, but essentially there is some provision that won't allow the government to spend any money/resources to process the paperwork to restore your gun rights. It may have been something that dealth with the brady act and not felonies though.
>>
>>28470718
>if you don't count the test you have to take as a test, you don't have to take any tests
10/10
>>
>>28470788
>is a sign that says stop a stop sign: Y/N
oh wow that will totally train the 34 year old guatemalan who decided arbitrarily to get a license instead of going "lol like I need a license, my car is 23 months out of registration and I have no insurance gg pigs" like 99% of seasonal immigrants
>>28470746
>no state where other cuck admits anyone applying for a driver's license has to answer a 30 question road rules test and do nothing else post 18
>REEE u need to pass a road test to drive. WITHOUT IT HOW WOULD U DRIVE... BREAK THE LAW? ;_;
most who can't legally drive drive illegally. imagine that. stay sheltered that you don't know you can buy a car for a few hundo.
>>
>>28470828
cg is that you?
>>
File: 1407826706238.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1407826706238.png
216 KB, 393x391
>all the cucks ITT

literally nobody can truely say that they have never committed a felony and even if you are innocent you can get buttfucked in court if you can't afford a good lawyer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>>28470906
you're the reason they put a word filter in for cuck.
>>
>>28470144
>majority of people I know
Nigger detected
>>
>>28470906
I truly have never committed a felony.
>>
>>28470933
cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
>>
>>28470933
That's hard to believe considering how many retarded laws there is in each state.

Or maybe you've accidentally committed felonies but nobody bothered to report you since retarded laws are retarded or better yet people who could have reported you didn't even realize you were committing one?
>>
>>28470955
By all means, point out some of these "retarded felonys" the layman commits.
>>
>>28470986
Did you know it's a felony to uh, rob liquor stores?
>>
>>28470986
Having a fake insurance card.
>>
>>28471060
Why would i ever have a fake insurance card?
>>
File: farange.jpg (31 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
farange.jpg
31 KB, 440x248
>tripfag trying to excuse his trespassing and theft

never change tripfags, never change.
>>
>>28470986

the point is there are so many felonies you can't possibly know them all and you could easily commit a stupid crime without even knowing

for example the Lacey Act which makes it unlawful to import, export, transport, sell, receive, acquire, or purchase in interstate or foreign commerce any animal or plant in violation of the laws of the United States, a state, an Indian tribe, or any foreign law that protects animals or plants.

that means you could get V& for transporting an undersized lobster across state lines from Maine

or if an aussie shitposter sends you peregrine falcon from australia you could be arrested for recieving an animal which is illegal to own in australia
>>
>>28471276
>or if an aussie shitposter sends you peregrine falcon from australia you could be arrested for recieving an animal which is illegal to own in australia

I just remembered that would be a bad example because of all the federal laws about Falconry

better example would be if someone from bongland out of the blue sends you a Mink you could be charged with a felony because Minks are a banned invasive species in britain and you received one in violation of the Lacey Act
>>
>>28471276
>>28471388
So again, why the fuck would i receive an animal i did not order or want?
>>
>>28471475

well how would you feel if you lost your right to bear arms over the victimless crime of mink importation in violation of british law(which states that owning an American Mink is illegal because they are invasive to britian)?

or if someone from Maine gave you a lobster which is deemed too small by the Maine government(without you even knowing about small lobster laws)?
>>
>>28471546
I feel like if i was getting exotic pets i would do a modicum of research before commiting to it.

This is pretty common sense tier stuff
>>
>>28468228
I don't think you need to pass a background check for cap and ball revolvers.
>>
>>28471680
Literally defending arbitrary confiscation and banning of Firearms. Your local dem office could use you, Friend.
>>
>>28471699
You know what my mistake was, you fucking faggot?

My mistake was trusting you.

To get hit with a felony you have to knowingly and willfully break the lacey act. Its a misdemeanor for neglegent acts I.E every one of your fucking examples.

You are a faggot of the highest order.

https://www.animallaw.info/article/overview-lacey-act-16-usc-ss-3371-3378
>>
>>28471085
because you're a law abiding citizen but too poor to afford a 400 dollar a month insurance premium, eat, and house a family of 2 in a $900 a month 1 bedroom apartment.

>>28471475
ever buy roses on the street corner? or oranges? or shrimp?
>accessory 2 an unprocecuted felony.jpg
>>
>>28471890
>poor to afford a 400 dollar a month insurance premium

Wut.

Liability is 125ish.

It also is a nice way to defraud somebody.

>oops, sorry about this fender bender, here is my insurance

it also wont help you at a police stop, as they can and do check it.

So the only reason to have it is for fraud.
>>
>>28471890
Buying from street vendor, if he is selling illegal goods, is a misdemeanor.

The only way to get nailed with a felony is if you know or reasonably suspect its stolen.
>>
>>28471686
sad thing is, he doesn't in NY, but if he buys it and then buys everything else he needs for it, he'd be arrested.
>>
>>28471890
>Eat, house, and feed a family of 2 + insurance
I am not >28471085, but I will challenge this

I currently work for $8.25/hr. If me and other fuck I am with both work 30 hours a week, over a 4 week (One month) period, both of us have made a total of ~$1400 in this period, assuming we lose ~30% of our income to taxes. Not including the foodstamps that we would be getting for making practically nothing, after the rent we have $500. After the $400 premium, we have $100. Spend remaining $50 on ramen noodles, other $50 on gas, shitpost on /k/ using work's shitty wifi.
>>
>>28471988
>2 person family
I mean a single parent and a kid ya dongus, not two weedheads. but the simulation still stands. people save money however illegally it takes to survive. one of the local potential felony cons is to be employed as a private contractor, not an employee. they don't need to pay insurance or keep you to sub 30 hours, but you have to pay your own income tax. for the 11 months of the year people no one gives a fuck, for the 1 month before it's tax day most are sitting there with cashed checks from a personal account being the only proof they worked and the choice between a few grand and giving it to the government to be a good citizen. The most law abiding write several grand in tools they "buy every year" off and pay thier ~500 remaining good boy points, but a lot just rely on the IRS not slapping them with a felony fraud for keeping the 2-3 grand they'd owe in taxes.

>>28471962
>using your fake insurance to defraud someone
thats not what it'd be for friendo
>be poor as fuck like >>28471988
>hand to mouth
>save 400 dollarydoos by not insuring a '96 cadalac deville that hasn't run right since '97
>hell yeah
>carry fake insurance card to spoof the cops as you get regularly pulled over due to driving a shitty 90's cadillac
>imply profiling doesn't exist
>it works the first 9 times
>10th time officer "I hate spics/niggers/people under 30" probes a bit deeper
>felony.jpg
>>
armslist
>>
>>28471962
>buying from a street vendor not being synonymous with purchasing illegal goods
GG proving you had no knowledge a $2 bouquet of $14 roses was illegally imported or stolen in court without a real lawyer.
>>
Georiga - will restore right to bear arms if you petitiotn. new law allows for justified use of a firearm for self defense, even if you are a felon that hasn't had right to bear arms restored, you'll still get hit on illegal possession of firearm though.
>>
>>28472077
>give cop a fake insurance ID
>he is already suspicious of you
>he checks it
>your fucked

It litterally does nothing help you.

And you can use it for fraud, so fuck you.

Your better off just saying you dont have insurance, as thats a misdemeanor and tow AT WORSE, and normally cops will let you off if your not an asshat.

Its good that shit is a felony, i dont want to be dicked out of getting my bumper fixed because Jamal gave me a fake insurance card.
>>
>>28472089
Its a misdemeanor if you have no reasonable suspicion of legality, and a ticket if the goods are under 200.

This is law, not veitnam, there are rules.
>>
File: 1308526399498.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1308526399498.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>28472150
>buy 3 bags of $9 shrimp
>exceed 200 dollarydoos

>reasonable suspicion of legality
>buying goods out of the back of a truck on the streetcorner
anon I...

>>28472140
>you're better off just being arrested and bonding out (~$50 incarceration fee taken from your petty cash+$500/$50 to a bondsman which if you're >>28471988 you won't have)
>having the car impounded
>at least $250 since it will be in the lot for a night
>compounding $75-150 each day you don't get it back

don't you get it? you're literally better off taking the felony route if you are in the bottom 30% of our society.
>buy stolen car
>use exploit this >>28472150 faggot keeps talking about
>no insurance
>no license
>get pulled over
>fined $500
>like you're paying that
>buy another junker/stolen vehicle
>repeat
>get arrested
>bond out
>charge $1000+the 500
>like hell
>skip court
>repeat process
>fined $1000 and incarcerated for a month
>plead guilty
>1 month later do the same. goddam. thing
>because you don't have the $400 each month for insurance
and if you're already legally a felon from a 3 strike rule or bullshit drug crime then you bet your ass most people just check out alltogether.

people like you create the criminal underclass you want to purge... until you get pulled over on a rough night and experience it for yourself.
>>
>>28468248
>felons shouldn't live.
Felonies aren't just horrific crimes. We're not just talking about people who kidnap families, rape them to death and make bongos out of their skin. A felon could also be someone who spray painted penises on their highschool as a senior prank. Yes, vandalism can count as a felony.
>>
>>28472285
>humorless vandalism as a high school prank
yyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>28472285
>>28472381
>draw penis in rocksalt on the soccer field
>grass dies a week later
>benis
>get in the news
>epic lulz
>quently expelled and charged with a felony
>over 18 can't suppress it
>gg might as well be a baby rapist serial killer
>>
>>28472401
>lol guys let's cover the floor in dixie cups full of water as a senior prank
>epic brah
>8 hours later water seeping through the wax completely kinda not really ruins the linoleum floor but water and shitty building codes don't mix
>some fukkin nerd welches
>felony.jpg
>>
>>28470986
Gibson guitars had a couple tons of ebony impounded and had to lawyer up to get felony charges against the principal officers dropped because of an import law changing literally while the ship was enroute from Madagascar.
>>
>>28472209
>go to jail
>no insurance

Pick one.
>>
>>28472470
>A layman is a million dollar company
>>
>>28470136
Yeah it's just like that! Everyone I know that was ever beat as a child surely made me aware that it only happened once because they learned a lesson from that moment on!
>protip!
>YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID
>FILTERED YOU STUPID SCUMBAG
>>
>>28468228
The only clear solution is to join your local gang. All the other felons are doing it!

But seriously, you're fucked. The felon system is retarded in my opinion and should be removed except for the most awful cases.
>>
I haven't seen a single example posted in this thread so far of a felony you could accidentally commit. Are you guys saying it's easy to do just complete shitheads that want to pretend you're in an American pie movie?
>>
>>28472285
Vandals should be shot like child rapists.
>>
>>28475116
Bringing a slingshot into New Jersey.
Any crime punishable by over 1 year in prison is considered felony by the federal government, even if the state does not classify it as one.
>>
>>28468228
A lawyer probably. Preferably one that isn't a public defender.
>>
>>28475205
I would never go to New Jersey. I don't even think it classifies as a state anymore. And if I were to travel with the slingshot that I don't own, I would probably make sure I could have it where I was going. Slingshots are actually pretty decent weapons iirc. I thought the dude on the slingshot channel put like a 1" steel ball 12 inches into ballistics gel
>>
I give away two joints, I'm a felon.

I get gang stalked, spied on online, and people tail my car....

Perfectly legal?

FUCK THIS PLACE.
>>
>>28475278
>And if I were to travel with the slingshot that I don't own, I would probably make sure I could have it where I was going
Bullshit. NJ is the only state that bans slingshots. Nobody who isn't up to date on how shitty NJ is would think to even check something like that out. Most people view them as novelties or kid's playthings.
>>
>>28468248
>in some states, depending on the severity harassment over social media can be a felony

>money laundering is a felony

>there are many other felony crimes that don't involve kidnapping/murder/rape

Underage b&
>>
>>28475323
>I get gang stalked

I am actually a member of a gangstalking group. We usually get hired by government agencies who need to keep taps on some people.

do you have any questions?
>>
>>28470104

>mistake

Nope.
>>
>>28470125

>you lose complete control of your senses and right from wrong when drunk

Nope.
>>
>>28470136

>18-25
>kid

Top lel
>>
>>28475332
Rhode Island also banned them, and they're illegal to manufacture in Massachusetts.
Also
>Under state law, manufacturing, transporting or possessing a slingshot without "an explainable, lawful purpose" is a fourth-degree crime
>without an explainable, lawful purpose
>>
>>28475413
I saw it on family guy, it's totally true. I mean I've never actually been drunk, but that's what they show in movies.
>>
>>28475423
WHEN YOUR 18 YOU ARE MAGICALLY MATURE AND A GROWN UP HURRRR DURRRR. No

>>28475397
We all make mistakes officer no ones perfect.

ITS FUCKING CRAZY HOW EASY IT IS TO TELL WHOS COPS. ITS LIKE DEALING WITH FUCKING ROBOTS.
>>
>>28475502
"you must not break law. we shall punish you. the overlords say so. theft can ruin your life as will drugs so now im going to give you a felony and ruin your life."
>>
>>28468248

>What are bogus convictions
>What are white collar crimes

Bootlicker/10
>>
>>28475502

How old are you?
>>
>>28475580
23 I was younger when I did the shit I did not grow up till mid 22.
>>
>>28475529
>>28475516
Dude, can you stop samefagging? You use the same buzzwords in all of your posts. Everyone thinks you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>28475580
Was it stupid. YES very stupid. did i deserve to be punished YES. Did I deserve to have my whole future and life put in jeopardy. no I didnt. No one was hurt nothing was broke.
>>
>>28475624
Theres like 4 guys here who are saying bootlicker. Its a common term here look into police threads on here.
>>
>>28475626
>I don't think I deserved it so I didn't
>>
>>28475626
You were a little boy who dinndu nuffin and were working on them programs too, right?
No, you are just another nigger who needed a bullet.
>>
>>28475650
Im white senpai.
>>
>>28475650
Dem evil cops just hating on dindus. He was innocent, he was just a passenger. His buddy forced him. He just wanted to make some nufffins.
>>
>>28468228
This thread
>cleetus who never leaves the woods
and
>officer Fythe

Justify tormenting people and costing tax payers 1000s a year.
>>
>>28475662
You can be white and still act like a nigger.
Which you did, and you got punished for it.
>>
>>28468228
Dog
>>
>>28475674
>getting drunk
>doing stupid shit
>nigger

Well I guess Black Lives Matter. Shit never knew that thanks for awaring me.
>>
>>28475600

I'm 24 and have never committed anything that would get me record because I'm smart enough to know that it ruins your life. Your parents taught you poorly.
>>
>>28475697
My parents are loaded and Im soon to be loaded. You didnt grow up partying, have fun, fucking, etc. Enjoy sheltered loser life fucking fedora.
>>
>>28475693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf14bCQFeYg&app=desktop
>>
>>28468506
>hanging people for having a fetish you don't like

The majority of "paedophiles" are in jail because they happen to look at an arrangement of pixels on their computer that the state claims is illegal. Most of them have never actually molested/raped a child.
>>
>>28475718
Its called college get a degree and come talk to me. Sorry police only need a HS degree. lol
>>
>>28475717
they are taking your women while you play with plush pillows. kuck
>>
>>28475730
Oh yeah? I'm gonna fuck 200 girls and buy all the cocaines and have millions of dollars. Suck on my fat one, bitch nigga
>>
>>28475396

What do you think it'll be like for you when it's your turn in the Truman Show?
>>
>>28475749
She isn't a pillow she is my wiafu princess!
>>
>>28475730
How is that even a reply to my comment
>>
>>28475805
If you went to college and had friends you would get it.
>>
>>28469299
Do they both shot bullets? They both just as good.
Source: terrorists use bullet shooting weapons regardless of manufacturer, terrorists terrorize, bullets are bullets.
>>
>>28470154
If there is video and if he was jaywalking it isn't minivans fault.
>>
>>28475862
Only cops know those. Hi fellow cop.
>>
>>28470594
This is all your fault because you did not fight it.
>>
>>28475891
This*
Sorry, my jelly doughnut covered fingers hit the wrong keys on my phone. I'm out hunting white dindus in stolen golf carts right now.
>>
>>28475907
Lmfao
>>
>>28475714
>everyone who doesn't commit felonies before 25 lives a sheltered life

Did you grow up in a house with lead paint?
>>
>>28475714
>Enjoy sheltered loser life
Enjoy owning a gu- oh wait.
>>
>>28476543

It's a shame the cart's owner didn't give him some lead paint in the face from 100 yards away.
>>
>>28468228
>get a gun
>don't tell anyone
>at least you're alive
>>
You can get your rights back just cause your a felon now doesn't mean it can't be reversed look up how to reverse it in your state
>>
>>28475718
Sorry chomo, still gonna get stabbed in prison when they catch you
>>
>>28468455
>Move to a state where felons have guns rights?
Like Kansas and we also have concealed carry without permit and legal auto knives
>>
>>28468785
>>28468806
Look up automatic restoration of civil rights in your state. I found that ,with the excepton of violent crimes and certain drug felonies, it takes from 5 to 10 years after release in Kansas and other states are the same. Some require you to submit a request. I talked to the ATF before buying and now have a decent collection.
>>
>>28468854
The sentence wasn't life. Also the founders said that rights lost due to carceration should be only the ones necessary and should be restored after release
>>
>>28469608
on the federal level, ANYTHING made before 1889(or 1898) is NOT considered a firearm, any replicas of such weapons are ALSO not considfered firearms even if made recently.

that said, most laws that apply to firearms (such as discharging a weapon) applies to ANY weapon capable of launching a projectile by any means (springs, gas, explosions etc)
>>
>>28469608
18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(3)
Thus, a muzzle loading weapon that meets the definition of an “antique firearm” is not a firearm
>>
>>28475924
I've been away from /k/ for a while, so just fill me in real quick.

Do you just come here to troll, or are you really this much of a fucking faggot?
>>
>>28476970
18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(1)
Felons whose convictions have been set-aside or
expunged, or for which the person has been pardoned or has had civil rights restored are not
considered convicted under section 922(g)(1), unless that person was expressly prohibited by the law
of the jurisdiction in which the proceedings were held from possessing firearms. Persons convicted of
a State offense should contact the State Attorney General’s Office in the State in which they reside
and the State of the conviction for information concerning State and local firearms restrictions, and
any alternatives that may be available, such as a gubernatorial pardon or civil rights restoration.
>>
>>28470022
That joke is sub-par
...please shoot me
>>
File: 1417344898740.gif (223 KB, 250x184) Image search: [Google]
1417344898740.gif
223 KB, 250x184
>>28478311
I'm getting tired of your shit carlos.
>>
>>28476561
>dismissed
>own whatever I want

>>28476543
Not understanding the point that when people group together in a social gathering and add alcohol and shit that accidents happen

>>28478171
go back away
>>
>>28478463
I understand that your parents didn't raise you very well and the taxpayers had to finish the job. I don't know if lead paint or neglect was a factor in that, which is why I ask.
>>
>>28468228
crossbow pistol off amazon
black powder revolver from cabelas

As a felon you cannot own any NFA firearm, and in states like Pennsylvania you cannot possess any gun even black powder, muzzleloaders, or antiques. You also cannot possess cartridge ammunition.
>>
>>28468228
Jamal on 5th and Main or Dequan on MLK Boulevard.
>>
>>28470151
>Being dishonorably discharged
You may as well have been charged with a felony
>>
>>28470116
Felonies charges mean you can never legally own guns again which may as well be a death sentence in some places.
Charging someone with a felony for some things is a ridiculously harsh sentence.
It's basically sentencing someone to death but without the balls to actually kill them yourself.
>>
>>28468506

You are literally retarded. What is that like? Being seriously retarded but able to type on a keyboard? Is it like a random number generator? You just wake up the next day and your live-in nurse whose main job is to keep you from choking on your tongue tells you you've been a naughty boy and you went and fucked up on the internet again, like a savant but with no control of your own retardation?

We hanged pirates, but there WERE STILL PIRATES

We cut the hands off thieves, BUT THERE WERE STILL THIEVES

We stoned countless sexual deviants, yet we still HAVE SEXUAL DEVIANTS.

Its almost like human nature is not a perfect mold you can affect by draconian laws. You fucking retard. In a Draconian society it is only matter of time before YOU and your "deviancy" from the "norm" becomes the thing we execute. Maybe we should, you know, judge each case on its own merits.

But to close this post, you personally are retarded, and we need not execute you because you will surely walk into traffic on your own.
>>
>>28470140
How
>>
>>28479714

This.

Until God creates humanity 2.0, this is what we have to work with. Maybe God got it right the first time, maybe we just can't understand.... who knows.

I'd definitely modify humanity a little given the chance.

Universal language, modified organs and cells, quicker adaptation to changes in conditions, huge tolerances to changes in pressure and temperature, limb and organ regrowth, etc
>>
>>28475901
>12 at the time
>Expecting a 2 year old to make competent legal decisions
>When the court is threatening 9 months in juvenile detention facility if I don't plead down
I agree though. Knowing what I know now I would have fought it. My POS public defender even said he was "concerned about my mental well being" to the judge just because I wasn't as concerned about the situation as he wanted me to be.
>>
>>28480393
Fuck meant 12 year old. God damnit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.