[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just found this in my house. I live in the UK so it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
So I just found this in my house. I live in the UK so it's very strange for this to be here.

Anyone know what caliber it is?
>>
Better call the police so they can evacuate everyone and search for high capacity babykilling sticks
>>
I'M CALLING THE POLICE HE'S ABOUT TO BLOW UP THE PARLIAMENTS LOOK EVERYONE HE'S GOT AN ASSAULT BULLET
>>
>>28460872
I don't care. I just want to know what it is. It's fucking huge
>>
>>28460865
>vaping and fire around live ordinance
Wew laddy its like you want to die
>>
>>28460865
Get out of here, stalker.
Also that's 7.62 hohol killer
>>
>>28460865
Put it in your bum!
>>
Post more pics

also clean your desk. Is that loose change? Put it in a jar
>>
>>28460865
if you actually are in the uk turn it in to the police saying you found it outside to avoid the britfage atf killing your dog and licking you up for 7+ years
>>
>>28460884
Kill yourself
>>
I'm not even sure that's a bullet. We need to have a "I'm a britbong and I found a bullet" general.
>>
>>28460894
*locking you up
>>
>>28460901
licking you up was better
>>
It's been scooped out. Is it a .308 or something? I don't know how to bullets
>>
Take a picture with it in front of a UK plug socket
>>
>>28460911
Hahaha, that's not a bullet dude. Delete your thread.
>>
>>28460913
Is it just a decoration made to look like one?
>>
>>28460911
What you got there is a rare experimental rocket projectile, OP. See that hollow area in the back? That was where the rocket fuel was stored.
>>
>>28460911
>>28460919
>>28460865
OMG OP YOU TROLD US SO HARD LOL
>>
>>28460911
OP is a fag.

Also it's the cap to something.

Britbongs confirmed for horrible trolls and or completely stupid.
>>
>>28460919
If it is it's poorly done. Look up pictures of boolits. You'll see. Unless your afraid of he bobbies coming to rek your shit for looking up assault weapons.
>>
>>28460923
I'm not trolling anyone. I'm genuinely this ignorant of weaponry. I've never even been on this board before

But I did deliberately not show the hollow bit to get your attention. soz
>>
>>28460919
Yeah man thats not a bullet. Looks like it just goes to like a piece of furniture or something, maybe it scres on the leg of something. The shape makes me think its is supposed to pierce as its too sharp to be safe on flooring. Maybe something for the garden, outdoor easle leg tip maybe?
>>
>>28460865
If dubs, stick it in your butt and post pics.

If trips, stick it in your urethra.
>>
File: faggot.png (134 KB, 571x561) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
134 KB, 571x561
>>28460937
It's a keychain you got from a tobacco shop that you can hide weed in you stupid faggot.
>>
>>28460951
Top zozzle
>>
File: Soldier.jpg (32 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
Soldier.jpg
32 KB, 370x278
>>28460865
Stop right there, criminal scum!
>>
>>28460951
It's pretty small. I doubt I could even get a gram in there
>>
>>28460951
Do you know where I can get a new stopper plug?
>>
>>28460951
good find. I was thinking OP had found his moms pocket rocket dildo.
>>
>>28460980
Refer too >>28460958
>>
>>28460972
You'd probably need to either get one turned at a machine shop or try making one yourself out of an existing bolt that machines the thread pitch inside. Im not from bong land but i work at a machine shop. Get a bolt that matches the thread so it screws in without cross threading. If need cut the bolt down with a file or hacksaw so it screws in flush. Drill and tap a small hole in the bolt head and insert a small eye bolt into said hole, use Locktite so the eyebolt doesnt back out. And there you go, home made plug with loop for key chain.
>>
>>28460988
Matches not machines the thread pitch inside.
>>
>>28460988
but then he can't hide his molly in it
>>
>>28460994
is that what the kids call their weiners nowadays?
>>
>>28460865
idk what that is, but I don't think it's a bullet
>>
>>28460910
That would be the Swedish ATF.
>>
>>28460942
Two can play at this game,

Rolling.
>>
>>28461061
MDMA
>>
>>28460942
Rerolling
>>
Its either a Britbong whos posting this for attention despite knowing what it is.
Or an Amerifag trying to pose as a britbong.
>>
>>28461689
He won't post a picture of a plug socket so he's probably just being a faggot.
>>
>>28460942
Quads you insert it sideways.
>>
>>28461788
Got dubs.
>>
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>28460911
What you have there is one of a number of detachable tips to your mothers dildo
>>
File: pzv5j7l.jpg (77 KB, 666x499) Image search: [Google]
pzv5j7l.jpg
77 KB, 666x499
This thread. This thread is exactly what is wrong with /k/ these days. Britbong, who are not known for firearms knowledge, posts a question that was most likely legitimate. Even states "I just want to know what it is. It's fucking huge". This asshole has so little firearms knowledge, he doesn't know any better. Then you've got:

>one post saying clean your desk, this is a thing now apparently
>about 30 claiming OP is a troll, fag, etc
>3 or 4 legit answers to a simple question
>some jackass that started a rollerino for someone else and 3 or 4 that jump on the bandwagon, pic related

This should have dropped off the board hours ago, but you fucking idiots...... God damnit, aside from the decent ones and you know who you are, you're all a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>28461689
Sorry Anon.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.