[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europoor guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: benelli.jpg (43 KB, 1175x306) Image search: [Google]
benelli.jpg
43 KB, 1175x306
So since I live in commie Europe and cant own an AR-15 or AK variant without some ridiculous requirements, I was thinking of getting myself a Benelli MR1. So my questions to you are is it a reliable gun? and where can I get a hold of aftermarket parts for it(like pistol grip and AR-15 mags? It has to be a shop based in the EU because of stupid rules about gun part export and import.
>>
At least in Germany there are lots of shops selling ar15 magazines
Most would probably order and ship the grip for you if you email them
>>
>>28460672
if you can get benelli tactical shotgun stocks for the Beretta MR1 then you're good.

the irony is that getting the pistol grip/collapsing stock version of the imported benelli 5.56 "tactical" rifle in the US is near impossible. It's a yurocuck exclusive through and through
>>
>>28460680
I have found a shop who sells AR mags but stocks and pistol grips are much harder to find I feel. Do you know any german sites that I can look up?
>>
>>28460690
Just email them if they can get one for you. Most retailers have only limited stock on their websites because the market ist so small in Europe.

I would suggest Horner arms. One of like three German gunsmithes that specializes in evil assault weapons
>>
File: BAR to FNAR.png (145 KB, 1502x266) Image search: [Google]
BAR to FNAR.png
145 KB, 1502x266
I have also been thinking about converting a Browning BAR to a FNAR as I like the .308 more then .223 but it is so damn expensive to do and the mags are like 150-200$ What is you guys opinion on having an FNAR over a MR1

>>28460685
Ha I could never get a license for the "tactical" version where I live. So yeah kinda ironic.
>>
>>28460710
Okey, I will check them out! Thank you
>>
File: IMG_20151021_124432.jpg (722 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151021_124432.jpg
722 KB, 2560x1920
>>28460690
mags
https://www.arms24.com/Waffen/Waffenteile/Magazine

grips and stocks
https://www.arms24.com/Waffen/Waffenteile/Griffe-Schaefte

or look here
http://www.waffen-centrale.de/

i brought my guns frome the first shop and scope from the second had no problems with neither
>>
>>28460726
Haferflocken fuck yeah
>>
>>28460726
Nice guns! Would love an AK but I would be thrown in jail and lose my other guns if I tried to buy one.
Thanks for those links! Now I can find some tacticool stuff
>>
>>28460757
np where do you live, france?
>>
>>28460768
Sweden.. Not hard to get a gun but to get a gun that is not a hunting rifle you have to put in some work.
>>
>>28460776
*Bolt action or a semi auto that is specifically designed as a hunting rifle and dont look like a "military rifle"
>>
>>28460672
How about a Ruger Mini 30?
>>
>>28460776
its quite a hassle to get a gun here but there isnt much diffrence between getting a shotgun/bolt-action or semi auto rifles. Surppressor are hard to get for non .22 guns, for the .22 you can just buy one made for air-rifles some work for .22 also.

Are the ammo prices in sweden also higher because of the illegal immigrants and the resulting ammo hoarding?
>>
File: breivikMini14.jpg (241 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
breivikMini14.jpg
241 KB, 960x500
>>28460787
Sadly after Breivik in Norway the Mini-14 and 30 got permanently banned and they wont issue a new license for them even if it is a pre-ban gun. So that means those who have one can never sell it.
>>
>>28460805
>So that means those who have one can never sell it.
That's shitty, what about inheriting? Speaking of which how does that work in general in most countries over there?
>>
>>28460812
in germany only can keep them without deactivating them if you are also a hunter/sportshooter but you know old people misplace things all the time maybe they even had a boating accident
>>
>>28460799
For you first 4 guns on a hunting license you just fill out a form and almost no questions asked after that they will demand some sort of explanation why you need more then 4 guns. Suppressors are really easy to get here but almost impossible to get for .22 since they feel that a .22 dont make much noise anyway. Ammo prices have not changed drastically in a long time, .22 is about 0.05Euro per round, .306 is around 0.8 euro per round and shotgun shells of all kinds are around 0,7-1 Euro a shell.
>>
>>28460812
Most Euro countries treat firearms as usual property, but to physically have them you have to follow the regulations.

So in Germany, if your daddy dies and leaves you a rifle, you can either have it deactivated or blocked by a (locked and hardly removable) barrel/chamber plug, or you can get a hunting or sport shooting license and take it home. You can also sell it after inheriting it, German government allows you two weeks time for the sale. The gun has to be stored at someone licensed in that time, like a gunsmith, police station or perhaps someone with a hunting /sport shooting license
>>
>>28460812
For the Mini-14/30 I believe they have to be destroyed if the guys who owns them dies, haven't heard about someone with a mini dying yet so we will see.
For other guns if you have a hunting license or if you practice sport shooting you can apply for a license, if you don't have that they will either be destroyed or you can deactivate them and get a memorial license.
>>
>>28460805
Being killed by such a tacticool faggot would just add insult to injury
>>
>>28460805
That's a shame.
In Norway we can still buy those guns and this is where it happened lol.
>>
>>28460950
Well Swedish politicians ban everything fun as soon as they get a chance.
>>
>>28460944
i always thought that was shopped on but even if not is it still tacticool if one make so many headshots

>>28460963
same shit here in germany but the many rich hunters keep that somewhat at bay
>>
>>28460963
I'm pretty sure it was our hunting community that put and end to a potential ban because there was obviously a few soccermoms that wanted it banned, but the hunting community got to say their piece and it worked out.
>>
>>28460977
Our hunting/weapon lobbys are trying at least and now recently with the new EU weapon law proposition our armed forces went out with a statement that if such a law was passed that would hinder our defensive ability's so that's good at least
>>
Ahh, so good to be in backwards Poland, where you can still get a semi-auto AK, AR, SVD, anything up to 12.7mm, really.

Life is reasonably good.
>>
>>28460985
As far as I hear of when people defend gun rights in the states you never hear hunting being brought up anymore, only self defense(which is how it should be brought up in Europe as well).
[spoilers/]you think there's ever gonna be a change in the Obscene gun laws in Europe?[\spoilers]
>>
>>28461001
only for the worse just wait till the first illegals get shot dead
>>
>>28461001
nope
you want to hear something insane?

In Norway the police have something called "monopoly on violence" which means they should be the only ones that can use violence to solve situations.
As a citizen I can use violence in self defense, but it must truly be a last resort to save lives.
>>
>>28461000
>semi-auto AK, AR
we can get that in all the nordic countries at least, but we need to be active in Dynamic Shooting
>>
>>28461000
I'm taking a boat over to Poland and buying me some guns.
>>28461001
I wont say never but it might get more relaxed if people realise that the state cant protect you all the time, that might take some time or event were gun owners defends people rather then the state and then it might get more relaxed
>>
>>28461000
Forgot of it was Poland or Denmark, was said almost more people own guns there then the states, not the amount of guns total or people total but most out of % for 100, maybe 48-54 out of 100 people own guns there, and little gun violence.(there's a dindu reasoning for that)
>>
>>28461032
Yeah well it is a lot more complicated then just going to a store and buying one and in sweden atleast you have to renew your license every 5years
>>
>>28461058
>renew your license
that's what I mean by "being active" you always have to demonstrate a need for the weapons here, we can't have them "just in case"
I think it will take many decades until "self defense" is a valid reason to buy a firearm in the eyes of the government.
>>
>>28461072
Or a couple of tens of thousands of more rapes in Sweden and Germany am I right?
>>
>>28461092
yes, it would take something like that
>>
>>28461072
Sorry read to fast, but yeah no firearm license for defense but maybe sometime in the future since alot more people are getting hunting license to have guns as defense in there home and have no intent to hunt with them.
>>
>>28460812
>>28460805
They banned it for that, but also the reasoning that HURR INACCURATE DURR as if that wasn't fixed 10 years ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1726
Feels good to live in Switzerland.

Also, I've talked to fudds outside Switzerland that claim that an AR15 is shit for hunting because it blows up the animal, but at the same time had no problem with the gun in your picture.

The fuck is wrong with those guys? Can't they understand that it's the same caliber?
>>
>>28460776

I have a FNAR in sweden. Go buy a "BAR match"
Its a rebranded FNAR that is much more accepted by swedish police since the BAR hunting rifles are very much accepted in the swedish hunting community.

seriously, this is the first post about my FNAR on /k/ for 6 months that isnt shitposting.
>>
>>28461032
>we can get that in all the nordic countries at least, but we need to be active in Dynamic Shooting

Not really. At least in Finland you can get semi-autos with just a hunting license or basic range shooting.
>>
File: whatthefuckak.jpg (26 KB, 650x329) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckak.jpg
26 KB, 650x329
>>28462886
that is one of the ugliest aks i've ever seen.
>>
File: Benelli M3.jpg (35 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
Benelli M3.jpg
35 KB, 500x180
>>28462992
I hate living here =(

I want a S&W 5906, an Uzi, a Benelli M3, to build an AR-15 of my choosing, I want a Desert Eagle in .440 CorBon, to put a 10" barrel, bipod and red-dot on it, load my own ammo, and make a super-accurate powerhouse. And I don't want to have to justify it to some bureaucrat faggot or other bullshit.

I want to be able to go shoot at my leisure, I want real self-defense and carry rights.
>>
>>28461052

Here in Norway we have 1,3 million firearms for roughly 5 million inhabitants.

On top of that comes all single shot shotguns bought before 1990 (which apparently were more than "a few")

Not so much as 48-54 out of 100 People, but still pretty nice.

>>28461028

Nigga please. The self defense laws in Norway are actually pretty good if you can think a little bit rationally.

Example 1:

Google up that guy that lived right next to a lake. Some guy was stealing his boat, so he went outside with his (unloaded) shotgun.

Thief god scared when he saw the shotgun, jumped into the lake and drowned.
The boat-owner was sentenced to jail for killing the thief..

Example 2:

On the other hand you had another guy who woke up one night and realized there was a burglar at the floor below him. He loaded his pistol and when the burglar came upstairs he shot him. It later turned out that the burglar was unarmed, but since the homeowner "thought he saw the guy reaching for a weapon" he got off with no charges at all.

It's called "defence" for a reason, and as long as you do not actively seek out trouble the laws here will actually protect you.
>>
>>28463202

I load my own ammo. If you want an M3 and a FNAR thats okay on a regular hunting license. You want a deagle or an UZI go compete in pistol and rifle IPSC.

If you want to trade social securities and a stable country for muh 2nd amendment, its a free country, move.

If "half way does it" is okay with you, by all means, enjoy the funs you can get in sweden.

Im by no means telling you your wants are unwarranted, i too would carry a piece if it was legal. Im just saying that bitching about it wont help. Get what you can get or go where you can get what you want. You only live once, do what makes you happy.
>>
>>28463202
So move to Switzerland? Its not that far away.
>>
>>28463069

Yeah, it's pretty easy in a lot of countries in Europe actually.

I myself are starting to work my way up to 20 firearms now.

Now, I'm not all about scary black assault rifles, so I have it easy now

>7 pistols
>4 bolt rifles
>2 shotguns

The scary ones are

>Ruger mini-14
>Stag Arms 3gl
>HK MR308
>Arsenal Sar-M1

and of course the worst of them all

>Ruger 10/22 TD

The point is this:

The only thing that are stopping me from having more weapons are my wallet.

There are still a lot of weapons I could lawfully get my hands on if I paid the price.

I don't really know why people are whining about our Gun-laws.

As long as you put in a minimum of effort nobody will deny your weapon applications.

also:

>No suppressor registry
>No magazine bans
>No "you can maximum lawfully posses as many as X firearms" BS
>No anti gun groups shitting up all the ranges and news
>No hysterical neighbors that call the cops when they accidentally see your gun

"Fun" story:

When I met my neighbor for the first time (I live inna small city) I was just returning from the range.
Since I was lazy and tried to carry as much as possible I had

>3 rifles on my back
>one ammo can in each hand
>handgun in holster fully visible

He stopped to greet me, and we ended up talking for a while.

during this talk which probably lasted for at least 15 minutes I did not notice even a small hint of any negative reaction from any of the people walking by.
Not a single person even cared.

It's not so bad as people think, unless you really, really, really want to CC...
>>
>>28463270
Getting citizenship in Switzerland is really hard, and Op didn't say if he was German.
>>
>>28463470
he stated he is a swede see>>28460776
>>
>>28462992
Yeah I thought about getting one! Since I am more of a .308 guy than a .223. Can you take it out to the range without people giving you shit?
>>
>>28463069
You can get Semi-autos in sweden on hunting license also but no "military looking" semi-autos
>>
>>28460672
What country do you live in?
in sweden the MR1 don't pass as a hunting rifles....
>>
>>28463912
Yes they do, a number of court orders and the Environmental Protection Agency in sweden "EPA estimates that Benelli MR1 meet the requirements
set of 9 and 11 ยงยง Environmental Protection Agency's regulations on hunting and State game (NFS
2002: 18)" translated using google translate.
And the Swedish EPA is the agency that is the true decider if a rifle is acceptable for hunting and not the police so if you get denied your license from the police take them to court and get the statement from the EPA http://39700.shop.textalk.se/shop/ws0/39700/art72/24074172-140653-Naturvardsverket_yttrande_Benelli_MR1_Argo_150505.pdf and you will get your rifle
>>
>>28460717
If you're going to hunt so go with .308 but if you just wanna shoot get it in .223
>>
>>28463824

I know i can. But im on a no bullshit range. Depends on the company i guess!
>>
>>28463202
If you get the chance, get the M3.
I have one and out of the guns I own it's the most fun.
>>
>>28464389

I live in sweden, used to run an M1 for shooting goose, was lots of fun at the range too.
>>
>>28463225
Sorry but while I understand you find that very reasonable, I simply cannot abide a system that punishes its citizens for the deaths of criminals, especially in a situation that didn't even involve gunfire.

Maybe it'd be different if the landowner opened fire as soon as he saw the thief (something that could often get you in prison even in the US) but what you describe just sounds harsh.
>>
>>28460805
Would it be in poor taste for someone to reproduce Brievik's NORWAY/MARXIST HUNTER patch?
>>
>>28460672
can someone explain to me why are benelli guns so ugly? i just went to their website and they are disgusting
>>
>>28460805
Anytime someone tries to knock me for buying a mini, I just think of Breivik.
>>
File: Marxist-hunter-badge.jpg (60 KB, 370x486) Image search: [Google]
Marxist-hunter-badge.jpg
60 KB, 370x486
>>28465047
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.