[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be able to join the military or any military or police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image:43699.jpg (169 KB, 520x517) Image search: [Google]
image:43699.jpg
169 KB, 520x517
I want to be able to join the military or any military or police based job but I have strength and anger issues.

No I'm not the one that screams and yells at very little shit like the stereotype guys you see in those liberal shows.

When something goes out of hand or someone tries to mess with one of my family members or someone tries to mess with me I get this extreme anger in me and I don't put up with assholes very well without getting stress and my own family and friends have told me that I get this "crazed german look" in my eyes when I get angry also the strength issue is that I will accidentally break things when I don't mean too.

For example I was having issues with my android phone this one time with the screen jumping and the touchscreen not responding I got upset and ended up literally gripping the phone hard enough for the screen to crack all around within the inside and had to get the screen replaced a few times because of this and as well some other things that I have broke things or damaged things with my strength like the metal frame of the aluminum baseball bat I once own I left a large dent on it my hands were red and hurt and as well the other time I busted one of my nightstands with my fists when I watched a movie that upsetted me.

But I have always had fascination for military and military related jobs and careers but I'm afraid I will be denied from joining or any other form of jobs related to that field due to this I have an issue with.

I mean is there anyway I can get in and cope with this at all and as well a way to divert my stress on something when I end up having the urge to punch or break something really hard like can I just grab a tire iron and just bend it really hard when no one's looking?

Because I did that one time and it calmed me down after I diverted all of my stress on it when I accidentally stubbed my head on the door frame in my home one time.

I just want to join the military.
>>
Holy shit you are a raging faggot.
>>
>>28458860
kek
>>
>>28458828
We don't want you, go away.
>>
>>28458828
Try slow-release niacin.
>>
File: 1450667903918.png (136 KB, 299x178) Image search: [Google]
1450667903918.png
136 KB, 299x178
>>28458860
this

the military would love you
>>
File: 1450872265738.png (217 KB, 447x547) Image search: [Google]
1450872265738.png
217 KB, 447x547
>>28458828
Please don't join any police force ever

I'm sure the military would be happy to take you, but

>peacetime military
>>
>>28458828
Jesus fuck talk about schizophrenic right here
>>
>>28458828
I heard there are openings for Heroic Bombers in ISIS. This might be just the right outfit for you to join.
>>
Come on everyone please be realistic here.

Is there anyway I can actually join the military and not get booted out?
>>
>>28459000
Nigga the only one not being realistic is you

You need fuckin help son, you bumped your head and Hulked out on a tire iron
>>
>>28459000
Okay gonna be honest here

The military has a strict policy on those with health issues and what you describe on your post is basically stress and anger issues along with uncontrollable actions that leads you to breaking things so the military will decline you andif you slipped through and they find out you will be kicked out or put in jail for lying to get in.
>>
>>28458828
FFL maybe
>>
>>28459055
It was an honest mistake on what I did with the tire iron hated that I had to replace it but it was an accident.

Hopefully the military or any other military based job will allow me in and I can get to be on it.

>>28459062
So what do I need to actually do to be able to join legally?
>>
>>28459055
You have to go in with a very trained mindset if you want to have any hope of making it through with that kinda reaction to things.

You can

A: Realize that any yelling or guidance directed your way is just that, meant to be helpful and improve you, even if it doesn't immediately seem so. or

B: Treat it all as a big joke and appreciate the ridiculousness of it all, but try not to smile.

Also, military things are expensive as fuck. Don't break them.
>>
>>28458828
Sans recommending you see a psychiatrist for your anger issues, maybe something that will help you to alleviate your conscious and what decisions you make towards increasing your chances of being accepted is to ask yourself this; can you put aside your anger issues and perform your job? When you wear the badge or the uniform, can you perform to the expectations of your superiors and what society comes to expect of you without succumbing to your anger issues? If there's any doubt in your mind then NO you should NOT join any organization that puts a gun in your hand because you become a liability to those you are sworn to protect as well as those who serve alongside you. That can't possibly be what you want no matter how strong your fascination with military is. It sounds like you could end up being one of those PTSD guys who flips his lid and shoots innocent people before committing suicide without realizing what it was you really wanted to accomplish. I implore you to seek counseling before making such a decision. God speed anon.
>>
>>28459104
I do try my best to have a strong mindset I honestly do!

I knoe that the higher ups yelling are supposed to do that to get their point across and train those that are new in the military field to be strong and fit and I don't try to take things personally but sometines my issues involved with if I accidentally hit my head or stubbed my toe or something jabs me in my side I get this intense anger swell up from the pain that I need something to get rid of the immediate stress from the pain fast which is where my problem comes.

I'm afraid thid is going to keep me from joining the military but I want to join and serve in it so is there like programs for this in it that have tjese type of issues or some side activity I can participate within the military that will help me get rid of stress and tire down my nerves so I don't end up breaking something by accident?

>>28459168
I do plan on going and see help vut I'm afraid to actually go seek help because what if it goes down on my medical records or my background gets pulled on when the recruitment center is checking on my history?

I knoe the responsibility that the military brings with but I don't want to cause any harm to anyone that I will be in the same field with or bad.

I just wish to actually be in the military like my father was during the Vietnam war.

I know now to shoot at my own man and I go to the range every now and then so maybe I can just take part in some side job within the military that can help destress me in somewhat way?

I like walking and it helps me so I can sign up for patrolling duties.
>>
>>28459224
Just get a military suit and pretend you served and got hurt so they pushed you out of the military.

Become a stolen valor man.
>>
>>28459224
hey bud
>>28459168
anon here

just make sure you take all the steps and precautions you need. i dont wanna see another tragedy in the news. i have a temper too (many controllers have been saved due to my retirement from FPS games because i recognized i can't handle losing leading to horrible ragequit repercussions). it's alright to accept that you have anger issues but if you want to serve you definitely need to ensure (on-record diagnosis aside) that you are fit for duty. the passion is there, but too much can lead to a darker path that results in nothing but sadness. even if you end up not being able to SERVE, know that you are on the path to a much brighter future. you'll be alright anon.
>>
>>28459342
Thank you for the support and I do hope I can overcome the anger and stress I have with.

I really like the military alot but I have to put those around me first and my health before I take the step into that line of work.

For those that have served or in somewhat contributed to the military or any military like jobs how did you cope with your anger or stress problems if you were to have them as bad as I do.
>>
>>28458828

If you're too much of a little bitch to deal with your family, trying to deal with a bunch of angry guys who are under the stress of a full combat deployment is going to get you nowhere.

How do you think you're going to act, getting treated like shit, yelled at constantly, and then getting fucking shot at to top it all off?

Don't even fucking thing of joining the military. You are not the type of person that needs to be in the service.
>>
>>28458828
>2angry to be a cop
>2lazy to check the catalog

No hope, quit bitching to 4chan about it.
>>
>>28458828
Go infantry you will love bayonet fig by fighting.
>>
>>28458871
Hey what was that brain stuff you were talking about the other day?
>>
File: 567.png (340 KB, 533x412) Image search: [Google]
567.png
340 KB, 533x412
>>28459087

If you really want to join, it's easy; just don't tell them about your issues.

If you don't have an official diagnosis/prescription for such "issues," you technically never had those problems on paper.

I don't know if the military is the right thing for you. It might be your saving grace that changes you in a good way, or the military might throw you off the loop so hard that you will be on the national headlines ("Tragic shooting at Fort Bragg...").

It's your choice. Again, as long as you don't have a record, it's easy to join. Your choice.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.