[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty want you to come on an adventure. What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n4c4a9auf01twc22ho1_1280.jpg (332 KB, 1138x648) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4c4a9auf01twc22ho1_1280.jpg
332 KB, 1138x648
Rick and Morty want you to come on an adventure. What do you carry with?

You'll face everything from pedo jellybeans to violent Meeseeks to Cronenbergs.
>>
>>28440120
M320 with HEDP and buckshot grenades. Also a USP
>>
File: 54814587663259.jpg (102 KB, 650x369) Image search: [Google]
54814587663259.jpg
102 KB, 650x369
I'd be more concerned about having the proper currency to buy one of the sexbots.
>>
Who cares, you won't survive anyways?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE

Just go with the flow. Do what little you can to help humanity get the fuck off this planet. Stop acting like a chicken with its head cut off.
>>
>>28440120
The writers are sjw faggots though, the purge episodes ending was shit because of that
>>
>>28440340
When Summer pulled out the 70 cents on the dollar wage gap lie and Rick didn't slap her shit I was extremely disappointed.
>>
>>28440224
But hopefully a not fertile one! Or wait, a little personal army
>>
>>28440340
>the purge episodes ending was shit
because we shouldn't tear down a system that exploits us or doing so just causes the exploitation to run unchecked?
>>
>>28440340
>>28440367
you don't get to be a hit tv show without sucking off a few dicks on your way to the top
>>
>>28440377

Of uncontrollable hyper violent aliens.
>>
>>28440367
I'm pretty sure Rick's too jaded to really care much... I mean you don't become a rockstar with bird person and survive a war and have warrants for everything out for your arrest with the nearest galactic superpower without losing almost all your fucks left to give.

As for the thread at hand, whatever weapon Rick trusts me to be able to use properly, that or an sks... you can't really go wrong with an sks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.