[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm considering trading my 1958 Romanian SKS, nonmatching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
So I'm considering trading my 1958 Romanian SKS, nonmatching numbers, along with my Gen 2.5 Glock 27 (3 mags) for this AR-15.
Tell me whether or not it's a stupid idea or if I'd get fucked on the deal, I'm super inexperienced with this shit.
Specs:
>Anderson Lower Receiver Ground Zero Upper -Custom Duracoat Paint -Anderson LPK -16" Parkerized .223/5.56 Barrel -1/7 Twist Barrel -Carpenter Full-Auto Bolt Carrier -M4 Style Front Sight & Gas Block -Stainless Carbine Length Gas Tube -A2 "Birdcage" Flash Hider -Mil-Spec Charging Handle -Dust Cover Door -Target Forward Assist -Mid Length Quad Rail -MAGPUL AFG2 -Carry Handle Rear Sight -6 Position Buttstock

He's also throwing in 3 scopes, a Bushnell, a Simmons and then a Gamo along with 200 rounds of 5.56 FMJ and 50 rounds of AP 5.56. I like the gun and I would like to have an AR 15 but I want to make sure that it's a fair trade.
>>
>>28431977
>>
>>28431982
What questions should I be asking here?
>>
I don't know too much about ars but game makes airrifles. I'm almost positive the scope would get wrecked on a real gun.
>>
>>28431994
Posting unusual ARs.
>>
Obama says no, you can't.
>>
>>28432008
My thoughts, I'm not familiar with ARs but I recognized that myself.
>>
File: 866.jpg (57 KB, 640x377) Image search: [Google]
866.jpg
57 KB, 640x377
>>28431977
That's a basic (ugly imo) AR worth like $450. Just build your own AR
>>
>>28432067
Okay thanks.
>>
>>28431977
If any of the scores are worth using and take picatinny rail mounts, there's an $8 rail mount that can go atop the carry handle for them.

On the details of the rifle itself - I can't imagine why anyone would put on an aftermarket forward assist of all things. If you like the paint scheme then cool, if not then you can always change it yourself.
Ask for clear photos of the chamber and bore rifling in the barrel, as well as the disassembled bolt.

>>28432034
What's unusual about an A1 build on a new lower? I have one too.
>>
>$300 sks and $500 glock for a $600 TOPS AR and shitty ammo

Yeah no senpai, go kill him and his family
>>
That AR is ugly and cheap. Don't do it. Build your own, and do lots of research.
>>
>>28431977
just looking at it tells me its a pos assembled by a poorfag
its worth 500 bucks at most maybe even less cause his mods take away value not increase it

1 gun + 100ish bucks would be fair but not both
>>
>>28431977
Don't, selling both of those could make you enough cash to buy a brand new decent to good AR or you could build your own. Remember, just because it comes with a bunch of shit on it or they spent a shit ton personalizing it doesn't mean it increases the value of the gun itself.
>>
>>28431977
You're getting ripped of for that flaming pile of shit.
>>
Alright thanks everyone, hopefully I didn't miss my chance at getting an AR.
>panic panic panic
>>
>>28432280
stay away from anyone offering to throw in multiple scopes
its a clear warning that they keep buying low quality crap and dont learn
>>
>>28432280
What state u in homie? The panic hasn't set in yet you can still get some deals.
>>
I don't think it is. He's throwing in a bunch of bullshit, but let's be real. Sks these days are $300 at least.
Glocks, depending on wear, are $400-500
A full anderson non free floated rifle USED is not worth $700, even with ~$80 worth of ammunition.

Buy a complete lower and upper, put them together, and have a better gun as a result
>>
No. Thats some base level AR. For how much an SKS goes nowadays and a glock, you can assemble an AR with a few better components, namely a better barrel or BCG.
>>
>>28432164
IS IT REALLY YOU
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.