[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any social situations or settings that you still refuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: stealin yo girl.jpg (28 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
stealin yo girl.jpg
28 KB, 300x419
are there any social situations or settings that you still refuse to cc in?
>>
>>28426345
Orgies.
>>
>>28426352
If I could reliably cc to an orgy, I would. Can't find a gun small enough to hide in my tight ass.
>>
>>28426352
That's what derringers and ankle holsters are for. Personally, the only place I don't CC is the build-a-bear workshop.
>>
My own funeral
>>
>>28426362
How are you supposed to take the strapon if you already have something up there.
>>
>>28426345

Going out for drinks with the intention of getting drunk, I trust myself but just don't want to think about when I'm getting hammered with friends or a girl.
>>
>>28426345

Only places which are legally off limits.
>>
>>28426345
Places that are legally off-limits, because I don't live in a communist state. So that's not very many.

I do reluctantly avoid CCing on campus, mostly because my fear of getting expelled so close to graduation overrides my fear of getting shot by an ornery white boy.
>>
>>28426366
>not carrying to the grave
How you gonna defend yourself from Raphael T. Dindu?
>>
>>28426434
My guns will be left to my family, except my favorite rifle. It won't be concealed
>>
>>28426365
Why the build-a-bear workshop? Those entitled little fucks are getting cell phones earlier and earlier. I wouldn't doubt it if some little punk whined until he got a gun and held up the fucking place. Fuck kids.
>>
>>28426362
But then you wouldn't be able to participate in any ass play, and what's the fun of that? If you want to carry at an orgy a thigh holster or ankle holster is the only acceptable way to carry.
>>
>>28426377
This.
>>
>>28426345
when im over a friends house or apartment. I bring it with me but leave it in the car. I don't want to be watching Netflix or playing vidya and somebody sees a brought a gun. That's be pretty embarrassing to explain
Also >>28426377
I don't even drink or do drugs that much if at all anymore but Id have to have something happen and I have a fucking gun on me
also
>>
>>28426345
Times I didnt carry in the last few years

1. voting because the center is a highschool
2. attending grad school
3. jury duty
4. going to my parents house
5. skiing (resort, not wilderness)

basically left it in the car each of these times

for the first few due to legality

my parents house because theyre antigun; they never explicitly told me not to bring my gun into the house but always shoot me a dirty look if they feel it when we hug or my mom randomly pulls ny shirt up to measure my waist because she wanted to order some pants for me

they'd play it off and not turn it into an argument, but it was kinda awkward a few times.

skiing because thats uncomfortable while skiing, also im on a goddamn resort, not in the middle of the wilderness getting attacked by wolves

also when flying obviously...

always wondered about something, is it ok to bring a gun to the airport if you're picking up or dropping off? ive done it a few times when I had to pick up or drop off folk on short notice, never got noticed or in trouble but when they ask to check trunks sometimes it makes me wonder if this could theoretically get me in trouble

I legally own it and have a cc license, and am dropping off or picking up someone from the airport; legal or no?
>>
File: 1433985652061.jpg (19 KB, 373x519) Image search: [Google]
1433985652061.jpg
19 KB, 373x519
>>28428936
>mom randomly pulls ny shirt up to measure my waist because she wanted to order some pants for me
are you fucking 14?
>>
>>28428936
different airports have different laws so Id check your area or even call. I mean, You can travel with a gun you just need to follow certain guidelines so im guessing its about the same for entering the airport.
I have a friend once who went to pick up his brother and got stopped by some overweight NSA bitch who looked and sounded like her education ended at the 8th grade. When she saw his gun he convinced her he was an undercover cop and to shut the fuck up or he'll lose his cover. she believed it
>>
>>28429017
Probably just has a mother that still cares for him, but I'm guessing you don't know what that feels like?
>>
>>28428936
>also when flying obviously...
Today you learned unless the airline specifically prohibits firearms, which few do, you can bring your guns when flying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-YYWDYXJ4
>>
>>28429058
I just stopped having my mom dress me when I turned 4
does she still do the thing where she checks the tag of your pants in the middle of the store to get your size right?
>>
>>28429051
lmao, I think that line was from die hard (dont worry, im a cop)

>>28429017
>being grown up is being on bad terms with your parents

kek
>>
>>28428936
>>28429137
Note: Stay out of New Jersey/New York/California and any other state that doesn't follow FOPA.

That said you should never really rely on FOPA. It's too full of holes and half of the commie states completely ignore it.
>>
>>28429148
>being a "gown up" but still having mommy dress you
this will be you if it isn't already
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPBbFOiygo
>>
File: 1411413274081.jpg (5 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1411413274081.jpg
5 KB, 250x187
>>28429174
im sorry your mother doesnt love you as much as mine loves me, but this a weapons imageboard, so save it for your blog.
>>
>>28429218
im not sorry about anything
I only pity you
>>
>>28426362
Anon you could fit a chauchaut up there and we all know it
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>28429239
>>
>>28429146
She's not dressing him, she's probably just going to go and buy him new pants or something because he's a busy person. Shit sometimes I tell my mom to buy me clothes and I give her the money for it.
>>
>>28429174
So your mom doesn't buy you clothes when you visit? Mine crotchets blankets for me and stuff.

Mommy issues much?
>>
>>28426345
lodge is the only one that comes to mind
>>
>>28429845
>>28429946

you can easily do that without having your mom ,literally stick her hands into your pants. Unless youre into that shit, just tell her your pants size like the adult you pretend to be
>>
>>28429946
says the dude whos mom stick her hands down his pants with out warning
>>
>>28429239

im so jealous that you dont get free shit and unconditional mothers love, you sound super cool.
>>
>>28426345

None. I cc even during sex, completely naked.

Do the math...
>>
>>28430798
you should be
>>
>>28428936

I know the case for Texas is, if you aren't entering the secure portion of the airport (anywhere past security) you are ok to carry. Not sure how other states handle it.
>>
>>28426345
nope
>>28430836
I like this guy
>>
>>28426345
> not just open carrying like your Lord and savior Boba Fett intended.
>>
I had to go to a doctor today at a clinic
Would probably be awkward to have my Shield on my hip as they hook me up to the EKG or the X ray machine
>>
>>28426366
Would a /k/ burial be
>body in casket
>fill casket rest of the way with empty casings
>>
>>28426390
this, which for me up in ak means
>>28426377

>that feel when out and about doing errands and you wanna stop for a pint at the brewery, but you're ccing.
>>
>>28429148
I didn't know having your mother trust you to know your own pants sizes and ask you the size using her mouth noises constituted a bad relationship.
>>
>>28431229

I know that feel anon

>tfw no legal limit to intoxication while carrying in Texas.

You can drive buzzed, but carry while buzzed? Think of the childrens!
>>
>>28430836
>Do the math...
you have a .45" dick?
>>
>>28431229
as much as everyone hates Massachusetts, it's pretty fucking sweet being able to cc while out having a drink
>>
>>28426345
>>28426345
Where I can't by law.
>>
>>28428936
My mother pulled off a stop and frisk and you don't even know it. She's a crafty old bird.
>>
>>28427609
>That's be pretty embarrassing to explain
If you're friends aren't ok with you having guns, they aren't really you're friends, anon.
>>
>>28426366
>dead
>not going to the spirit world on a flaming boat surrounded by your weapons and wealth you have collected during your life
Scrub-tier
>>
>>28433251
>>not going to the spirit world on a flaming boat surrounded by your weapons and wealth you have collected during your life

This. I want this. I want my funeral to be this, FFS.
>>
File: 213432142314.jpg (93 KB, 468x617) Image search: [Google]
213432142314.jpg
93 KB, 468x617
>>28431186
Two words:
Bakelite coffin
>>
>>28430836
you conceal it in your rectum?
>>
I really wouldn't take a gun anywhere other then traveling.

Gas stations, camping, walking anywhere or maybe a foolish adventure.

But guys really. Who's going to come shoot up a wedding? A funeral? A graduation? A briss?

You do not live in a warzone. Stop carrying that un comfy peace of metal around.
>>
>>28433947
Why carry at all if the chances of actually using it is near zero? Unless there are multiple armed security like in a courthouse there is no reason to be unprepared.
>>
>>28433947
>Stop carrying that un comfy peace of metal around.
If you buy a amlla and light enough gun, you won't even notice it's there. I often forget I'm carrying.
>>
>>28431065
>leaving your gun out in the open where just anybody could grab it and kill you with it
>>
>>28434179
Fair enough. A good holster is a must but even still
>>28434053
For what, a armed minority that leaps from the shadows into my moving car and attacks me on my way to a zappa plays zappa concert?
I'll take my chances.

Look. Some people travel allot, or walk most places. That I get. But if you're in a car, then at work, or school, then home again?

Not very dangerous mate. Personaly i can handle most dangerous situations without getting involved. Carrying a gun most of the time is simply not worth the effort for some.

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
For what it's worth i respect you're point of veiw.
>>
>>28434203
> being slower on the draw then someone else disarming you is.

Found op, he's been sucking on the dick pipe's again.
>>
>>28434221
>Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Totally fucking stealing this.
>>
>>28434313
>Totally fucking stealing this.
A lot of people have been quoted as saying that or a variance of it such as, the price of peace is eternal vigilance or the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
>>
>>28434367
Well, I'm stealing it regardless.
>>
>>28434379
I mean, it's not really stealing, bud. But alright, have at it I reckon.
>>
>>28433286
Oh my god
>>
>>28426434
>>28431186

> current year
> not having a viking funeral.
>>
>>28434203
> not looking so intimidating people are afraid to get near you
>>
I Leave my ccw usually when I go to some sort of playground with my son or themepark, carnival stuff. Also beach.
>>
>>28436036
or just give everyone the crazy eyes and they'll assume you're packing
>>
Nude beach.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.