[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't actually know what "snappy" recoil means.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18
File: v8DxM[1].jpg (8 KB, 251x211) Image search: [Google]
v8DxM[1].jpg
8 KB, 251x211
I don't actually know what "snappy" recoil means. I just parrot it because I've heard other people say it.
and I can't really feel much recoil difference between my m9 or my 1911.
>>
>>28415947
Not sure if about guns or tropical birds.
>>
I own a few guns and like to shoot them but my love for firearms comes from a general love of disassembling and figuring out how anything works like cars, electronics etc. Guns are just another machine that I like to tinker with plus the added benefit of going to the range and shooting paper
>>
>>28415947
Shoot a small frame 10mm, or snobby .357.
>>
>>28416020
I have a p64, I just haven't shot it yet
>>
I shot an entire spam can of ammo through my M44 without ear pro.
>>
I have $10k in guns and most I've never shot more than once or twice, and still I keep going out and looking for more guns to buy because I feel like a piece of shit and buying guns fills the void temporarily, then I get bored and buy more guns, and then I feel bad because I have all these guns I never use so I go and buy more guns to feel better...
>>
>>28416171
Sounds like you suffer from depression
>>
>>28416198
>implying depression is real and not just some faggy shit made you liberals as an excuse for being soft
>>
I once forgot a spring for my mk48 and took it on a mission. It was a single shot for 3 days. We were at a fixed location though so I wasn't going to use it anyways unless somehow we were overrun.
>>
>>28416203
>being this fucking retarded
Go do your homework and come back when you have more life experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 717x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 717x510
>>28416203
>imblyin
>>
>>28415947
I think I like owning guns more than shooting them.

I want to be able to kill someone legally in defense of my life.

I feel childish because I always practice room clearing in my house because I have operator fantasies. (Can't be a real operator because I have a permanent disqualification for military service due to health issues)

I'd do my own little "armed patrols" on the property I live on if i knew that nobody would see me.
>>
I want to try pistol competition (IDPA or IPSC Production or Revolver) but I'm too worried about sucking and looking like an idiot to go to a match
>>
>>28416259
>I'd do my own little "armed patrols" on the property I live on if i knew that nobody would see me.

So I'm not the only one
>>
>>28416207
>terrorists snackbarring up position
>"ANON SHOOT!! SHOOT! WE'RE BEING OVERRUN!"
>*pew* *click* *pew* *click*
>"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ANON?!"
>"UH...IT APPEARS TO BE A MALFUNCTION LT."
>"AND BY THAT I MEAN WE'RE TOTALLY FUCKED SIR!"
>>
>>28416171
You could always sell them and get your money back.
>>
>>28416315
We had a 50, 240, mk19, 4 trucks, the other privates mk48, QRF, 60MM Mortar, and 320s so I was only worried about getting called a retard
>>
>>28416332
>imblying anyone wants to pay anything for used gats

Where I live everyone lowballs the ever living fuck out of you, and if they're selling, they want more than dealer pricing. Tossing an NC Star red dot on a gun totally increases its value by like, 300$ man!
>>
>>28415947
if you want shitty snappy recoil go fire a high point or other shitty blow back action pistol. The weight of the unlocked slide slaming around feels snappy to me compared to my 1911 or m&p.
>>
>>28416351
Guessing you don't wanna do online sales. Why just not go shooting more to justify purchasing them?
>>
File: plastic thing.jpg (10 KB, 372x354) Image search: [Google]
plastic thing.jpg
10 KB, 372x354
I lost weight so Im always using some cheap iwb and an airshit so my pants dont fall down.

also, do they make iwb holster like pic related?
>>
I constantly fantasize about sucking dick and giving blowjobs but the prospect of actually having sex, gay or straight, scares me.
>>
>>28415947

i know i could learn in an hour or two but i dont know how to build an AR and i have no desire to
>>
>>28416614
what about the concept of receiving a blowjob?
>>
>>28416063
You will then learn what snappy recoil means.

Relatively.
>>
File: 221052923_dd3359b4ba_o.jpg (124 KB, 1600x932) Image search: [Google]
221052923_dd3359b4ba_o.jpg
124 KB, 1600x932
>>28416020
>snobby .357
>>
>>28417011
>>28417011
Fuck, wrong Colt pic, I'm retarded. Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.
>>
I really do not like striker fired handguns. I think stuff like Glocks and HS2000s are really neat, but there's something about CZ 75s, USPs, and other modern hammer fired handguns that just click in my mind. I really don't know how to explain it.
>>
>>28415991
Engineer much?
>>
>>28417058
>that just click in my mind.
Your hammer.
>>
>>28415947
I dry fire my guns
Alot
>>
>>28415947
i made a shit post the other day
>>
>>28416944
It'd be nice, but I think I'd enjoy sucking a lot more
>>
>>28417059
No not really man I'm not educated or anything I just like to tinker
>>
>>28418161
Okay.
Do you suck girl dick?
>>
File: Anaconda-502.jpg (29 KB, 600x302) Image search: [Google]
Anaconda-502.jpg
29 KB, 600x302
>>28417035
>>28417011
Anacondas are pretty snobby.
>>
>>28418161
I thought I would too, m8. it's not that great. after about 10 minutes I just wanted to get it over with and be on my way.
>>
>>28418257
Hence the fantasy part.
>>28418241
I don't suck any dick
>>
>>28418301
leave it as just a fantasy. it's a lot better that way.
>>
>>28418313
Well yeah, I figure I'll just die a virgin. At least I have my guns
>>
>>28415947
I badmouth glocks pretty often but deep down I kind of want one.
>>
I've been hiding guns from my parents for a year now
>>
>>28416154
Things that didn't happen, the post
>>
File: 290px-Judy_Hopps.png (167 KB, 290x598) Image search: [Google]
290px-Judy_Hopps.png
167 KB, 290x598
>>28415947

I think Judy Hopps from Zootopia is pretty attractive.
>>
I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down
>>
>>28416154
Oh, so you've heard of our lord and savior EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
>>
>>28418765
>>
>>28416549
they dont cause a bulky plastic holster would be annoying as shit iwb
your pants would block the button too
>>
>>28415947
> I have a really bad case of special snowflake syndrome. I buy guns that are objectively worse than their counterparts just because it's interesting and unique
> I unironically think .357 Sig is the best handgun caliber atm, that being said, all calibers between .380 and .45ACP do the job just fine and it's all preference
> I post strong opinions on AR's and AK's that are completely baseless because I've never owned or even extensively shot either
> My biggest regret is committing myself to a psych ward when I was 16 for angsty teenage issues, because now I can never join the Military
> 95% of the reason I trip is because it pisses people off
> I usually shoot without Ear or Eye pro
> Sig braces are retarded IMO
> Free market capitalism will never work
>>
No guns because record, on on my last year before the 10. Will probably still no guns because of moneys, I prep pretty hard but I will still not get more than a $200 shotgun, a$1000 ar ammo and all and a beretta in 9mm. Someday probably never, but someday.
Inmates watching tactical videos in yt as I type this...
>>
>>28416264
Don't be everyone there actually sucks except for like two people.
>>
>>28418362
Ew
>>
File: 1241324312.gif (101 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1241324312.gif
101 KB, 480x270
>>28415947
I only went to the range three times over the span of maybe 3-4 months because I hate having to drive an hour to get there and another hour to get back.
God damn I wish there was a decent range within half an hour of me.
>>
I got you OP!

>"snappy"
Glock 27 is a subcompact .40. It's a light weight gun and the gun jumps quickly. I put a pinky extender on mine to get that third finger on the grip which fixed the problem. Hickok45 also carried/carries a 27 and he uses tape. The gun is and feels very snappy.

Compare this to Glock 29 shooting the more powerful 10mm, even with a heavier hardcast load, the recoil is more but feels totally different. The slide is very heavy and with a longer travel, it pushes back when you shoot it. It does not feel as "snappy" but there is probably more torque on the wrist and you can actually feel the slide as it moves back and then forward again into battery. If you are used to smaller lighter guns it is a weird sensation. The recoil is more of a "push".

That is what people are talking about. So for a new shooter, the "snappiness" of a Glock 27 might be too much whereas a Glock 26 (same gun but in 9mm) will less have recoil. So there is a difference in the amount of recoil but also in the feel of the recoil.
>>
>>28418810
Lol
>>
>>28416351
So throw an NC star red dot on that bitch
>>
I'd do unspeakable things with an attractive trap like Bailey Jay.

I love slavshit weapons.

I'm very unprepared for SHTF in supplies, ammunition, and consumables.
>>
I have sub-manlet sized hands, and I hate going to the range to shoot pistols because it kills.

I bought a p64 and could barely make it through half a box of ammo, my hand hurt so bad.
>>
>>28415947
These know it all little faggots that come to this board pretending to be oldfags need to shut the fuck up and do more reading than they do parroting shit from other firearm boards. Its almost like a cycle; you can read the comments and answers about firearms or calibers and know what forum they Googled to get the bad info from. The happiness I get from all of it though is knowing some will overpay for shit and have buyers remorse, others will grit their teeth and swear a full size handgun is comfortable to CC, be arrested like dipshits for pretending to know their local laws, and the rest will end up blowing their hand(s) off or get a face full of shrapnel.

Since Drake and BOOF left this place became less about information and learning and more about stupid shitposting and meme regurgitation.
>>
>>28418338
/K/ the post
>>
>>28415947
There are 2 main components of felt recoil: recoil energy and recoil velocity. "Snappy" recoil refers to the velocity of the recoil and not just the energy level produced.
>>
File: 20151227_103045.jpg (2 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20151227_103045.jpg
2 MB, 2576x1932
>>28416020
Yup
>>
>>28423284
it's fucking 4chan. if you're here for namefag circlejerks and serious talk go to opchan or arfcom you faggot.
>>
>>28418161
what's your number?
>>
>>28418810
SAY AGAIN?
>>
File: 1442957955657.jpg (227 KB, 1297x2048) Image search: [Google]
1442957955657.jpg
227 KB, 1297x2048
I gearfag it up because I couldn't join the military because my hearing is all fucked up from a childhood illness.

I figured I get the gear and take training class to vicariously be "operator". I feel pretty confident I could hold my own in a gun battle against unskilled to moderate gunfighters.

Sometimes I feel dumb for doing this tactical gunfighting shit as a hobby but there are far worse and more pathetic things to be into.
>>
>>28415991
I thought I was the only one
>>
I like ARs and all but I think they've spoiled a lot of shooters. I like to be tacticool and shit as much as the next guy but a 9lb rifle you play soldier with isn't terrible. Starving children in Africa hump around a fal, not everything can be sub 7.5lbs and have no felt recoil.

In short ars do things good but I think they crippled innovation in the industry for a long time and made some shooters into faggots
>>
>>28424169
I see this picture constantly, and have always wondered what the gear selection was... it's pretty close to my ideal setup, minus the tons of chemlights.
>>
>>28424169
The only thing I don't get is why you would buy a PRC-148 replica when there are considerably more useful radios out there that you can still use PTTs with and your Military headset
>>
>>28424169
Anyone know what earpro that is? Looks like hl impact sports but I would have no idea how to wire a mic up to them
>>
>>28416239
>It's a real disease! I need drugs!
>>
The difference between most firearms of the same caliber is negligible and there are so many retards on here who will argue over these non issues as if they will make any difference in a practical situation.
>>
>>28423165

I'd do unspeakable things with an attractive trap like Bailey Jay.

She's not attractive at all, she still looks like a man, has stupid hair and horrible tits. Probably why you like her so much, shes not that feminine.
>>
File: 1430330040244.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1056) Image search: [Google]
1430330040244.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1056
I own both guns and airshit and only buy airshit models after guns I currently own. I play pretend operator airshit every weekend in an old rundown factory. They field managers have asked me not to go too HAM when they host a 12 year olds birthday party
>>
>>28420506
Are you me?

>greatest regret of my life was seeing a psych for angsty bullshit I grew out if and have appealed military's decision 3 times without result
>>
>>28416171

I know that feel. For a while, I bought every milsurp rifle I could find trying to fill the social hole in my life. It doesn't get better. I made a long post a few weeks ago about the situation and one kommando suggested that I take an interest in one specific aspect of shooting. I now own every Maryland legal piece of slavshit that I can purchase, and have stopped buying rifles, happy in my kollection. Look into a specific country or manufacturer, hunting, clays, long distance shooting, etc. Collecting guns is a rich man's game, and in the end you will still be miserable.
>>
>>28416203
George Patton here is correct.
"Shell-shocked" is just a code word for "pussy".
>>
>>28415947
Shoot a glock 22, the recoil pattern is annoying.
>>
>>28418241
>>28424613
>female dick
>Bailey Jay
>her
>she
I'm sorry, do you faggots really think a female can have male genitals? Honestly? If it has a dick or is genetically predisposed to have a dick, then it is not female and is not a "she". If you're a dude, and you don't react to traps and "female penises" with disgust, you're gay and not only gay but a big FAG so there.
>>
>>28418765

The trailer for this movie pissed me off.
>>
>>28425450

Second poster - it didn't highlight his comment properly
That's what I'm getting at. The poster thinks a mutilated lady boy is an attractive trap.
>>
>>28425519
"Lady boys" are still boys anon
Got you
>>
>>28418810
fucking EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE has been a loyal companion for many years
>>
The Conservatism in gun culture makes me want to vomit.

I have to choose between my freedoms now because Conservatives want to bring down my civil rights, but Liberals want to bring down my gun rights. frankly, i'd rather choose my civil rights given the chose.
>>
>>28415947

snappy generally means the recoil generated from a light weight gat that fires a relatively powerful round will cause more felt recoil

example, a sub compact polymer 26 ounce gun firing a .45 acp will produce more felt recoil than a full size 39 ounce 1911
>>
I really hate the cringy shit that gets made for guns, like Punisher skills, the 3%er shit and sheepdawg shit
>>
File: my current world view .jpg (70 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
my current world view .jpg
70 KB, 640x718
>>28415947

im left handed and poor so i will never ever get to own a bullpup rifle
>>
>>28425571
Define civil rights. I don't think that means what you think it means.
>>
>>28425693

things like gay marriage, religious equality,the right for women to get abortions.
>>
File: molon-labe.jpg (31 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
molon-labe.jpg
31 KB, 800x533
>>28425630

>melon labia

literally the most cringy shit ever
>>
>>28425466

that's because you spend way too much time on 4chan. everyone else just sees it as a family movie about a rabbit who proves she can do her job.
>>
File: 387bf-ar15-gasimpingement.gif (144 KB, 1072x268) Image search: [Google]
387bf-ar15-gasimpingement.gif
144 KB, 1072x268
>>28425711

slightly off topic

>be talking about obomacare wth coworker
>i say i dont think taxpayer dollars should pay for any form of birth control or abortion
>basically the feds and/or state shouldnt subsidize condoms, the pill, iuds, the arm thingy, or abortion
>anon how cna you be against womens healthcare
>im not, birth control and all that shit should be paid for by the people who immediately need it, and if they cant afford condoms or the pill then they shouldnt have sex, its not rocket appliances
>>
>>28422439
same situation here. i live in central ohio and the only rifle ranges are 45mins out and are usually packed.
>>
>>28425767

im cool with that, i don't think its really the government's place to provide people with contraceptives.

imo companies should just start selling 'sex insurance'
>>
>>28425767
yeah, but then more poor people end up having sex anyway and then they end up having more kids, which makes them poorer.

and completely off topic from the contraceptives, having periods fucking suck. tampons cost money, pads cost money, everything related to periods suck. 90% of women, i guarantee you, get long term contraceptives because you don't have to have periods, ever. its fucking amazing mate getting a shot and not bleeding our my vagina for a year or two. fucking amazing mate.
>>
>>28425854

pay for it yourself. the tax payers dont need that burden because you bleed out your pussy.
>>
>>28425899

i really would like to see how much of a tax 'burden' subsidized contraceptives would be.
>>
>>28425711
>gay marriage
Government doesn't belong in the institution of marriage. Period.
Government does not exist to define what marriage is. If it must be determined by a government, it should be decided locally, not be rammed down the throats of the entire nation (over 30 states had decided they did not want gay marriage in their states) by an unelected group of federal judges.

>religious equality
Extremely vague, that requires a more precise definition.
The left seems to believe it means "government forcing Christians via law and order to do un-Christian things while refusing to hold Muslims to any standards whatsoever" which is unconstitutional.
Read the First Amendment.

>the right for women to get abortions
Babies are human and have a right to life. The fetus as it grows is a human fetus, and as a human, it has human rights. I'm very pro-choice. Women have a choice to use birth control. Women have a choice to have their partner use a condom. Women have a choice to have their partner pull out. Women have a choice not to be sluts. And in this country all men and women are told exactly how pregnancy happens. So women also have a choice not to have premarital sex or marital sex when they aren't ready for a baby. Don't tell me that you have a "right" to murder your child -to take every choice away from that child- because you made irresponsible choices and that child inconveniences you, you Godless monster.

I know the problem that people like you have. You're never exposed to the real arguments of the other side. Conservatives, frankly, are rarely exposed to their own side because of how much leftists drivel there is on television and social media.

The fact that you think people disagreeing with you when the whole world tells you that your evil worldview is "good" and "right" is something that "makes you want to vomit" outs you as a filthy un-American snob.
>>
>>28418490
Have respect for your parents senpai. If they don't want guns in the house that's their choice.
>>
>>28425912
That doesn't matter because it isn't the government's job to make you comfortable and wreck your natural biology by getting rid of the process by which your body gets rid of old egg cells.
>>
(price of gun) - (2 * gun's effective range in yds) = how much money you spent on subjective tastes
>>
>>28425946

>saying goverment has no place in marriage but hints that they shouldn't have made it legal
>complains about christians being oppressed while muslims get of scot free
>calling women monsters for wanting to get abortions instead of raising a child they didn't want (which could have come about from rape)

you're proving all my points, man.
>>
>>28426006

abortion is horrid blatant odious infanticide. but should be safe and legal.
>>
>>28426022
It's always a tragic outcome, but sometimes it's the least tragic of all the outcomes.
>>
>>28426052

its no more tragic than the dog pound euthanizing stray animals.
>>
>>28426006
Good God, have you had a lobotomy or were you born like that?
>>
I think marijuana should be legalized, gays are fine by me, police raids are an excessive use of force that don't actually have much use.
NFA laws are stupid as fuck, regulating SBRs, SBSs and AOWs is retarded, costs money and needs to stop.
>>
>>28426063
That's pretty sad m8
>>
>>28416549
There's this fashionable new invention, I believe they refer to it as a "belt"?
>>
>>28426063
And now, in the midst of saying you're not a monster, you say that babies are no more than dogs to be put down when they're not convenient.

You're sick in the head.
>>
>>28426066
>responding with insults instead of arguments

that's mature
>>
File: 1451219607396.jpg (213 KB, 470x926) Image search: [Google]
1451219607396.jpg
213 KB, 470x926
I think /k/ is almost as bad as airsofters, at least airsofters have a pretty good idea of what gear works, /k/ looks like 2 graders going to halloween. It reminds me of /fit/, while a smart percentage of people there actually are well trained, the others either pretend, e-brag or troll for le ebin upvotes on r/fitness or funnyjunker. Same way a lot of /k/ are "experts" while spewing some shit they saw on a youtube video. /out/ seems to know more than /k/.
>>
>>28426085

they're both living organisms, its even more tragic for the dogs because they're more alive and conscious than a fetus is.

stop trying to win this argument by calling me a monster, i thought conservatives were all about logic over feelings.
>>
>>28426094
I respond with arguments when there are arguments to be made.
>your proving all my points man
is not an argument; it's an idiotic attempt at dismissing mine. So yes, I called you stupid. That's because you're being stupid. You would understand that if you weren't being stupid.
>>
>>28426115
>It's more tragic to put down a stray dog than for someone to murder a baby.
Why would I want to stop calling you a monster? It's simply what you are.
>>
>>28426067

registering sbrs, sbs's, suppressors and aows is pants on head retarded but i think machine guns need to be registered for the owners sake

>oh shit somebody stole my 200,000 dollar m60
>better tell the atf
>hello atf somebody stole my gat its serial is 420420
>>
>>28426115
>i thought conservatives were all about logic over feelings.
Good one
>>
>>28426085
you do know we euthanize dogs because their suffering would be far greater if we just let them live in neglect and squalor.
>>
>>28426147

yeah, the same could be said about aborting a baby who would suffer far greater in a family where they weren't wanted.
>>
>>28426163
its pretty sound reasoning, i also support Euthanasia for adults, although i don't ever intend on dying; i'd rather kill myself than die slowly of Alzheimer or cancer.
>>
>>28426147
>>28426163
>what is adoption?
You people have such a lust for killing. You don't even try to look for alternatives. Despicable.
>>
>>28426220

seriously dude what is this appeal to feelings shit do you even know what website you're on?
>>
>>28426220
>You people have such a lust for killing.
>/k/
>being this new
>>
>>28426255
It's not an appeal to emotion. It's an appeal to ethics. You'd know that if you knew anything about debate or persuasion.

>>28426338
>implying babies are kebab
>>
>>28426383

>You'd know that if you knew anything about debate or persuasion.

and yet you're the one struggling to come up with a counter argument other than 'my god you monster'
>>
>>28426115
Oh goodness your to far to be saved. How dose it feel to know that your opions that you hold dear is considered b8
>>
>>28426383

>killing people who are different from me is totally ok but killing undeveloped piles of meat is a nono
>>
>>28426383
Baby kebab doesn't sound that bad, actually. I bet the meat would be tender
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 678x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 678x495
>>28426424
Your so retarded oh my god
>>
File: 1437870952316s.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437870952316s.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
I've been stuck trying to learn basic fighter maneuvers in DCS world for 2 years
>>
>>28426409
Because there was never a counter argument to my original arguments. Only condescending dismissal.
And believe it or not, killing babies is not an ethical idea. It is an evil idea.
>>
>>28425777
That's a double edged sword, anon. Closer ranges means you shoot more and spend more on ammo. The perfect middle ground is 25 minutes away, imo.
>>
>>28416154
Oh Tinnitus, you fickle bitch.
>>
Goddamn hearing pro. I was young and thought I'd be fine. Nowadays at work the phone pisses my ears off and in dead silence the ringing never ends. Actually thought about killing myself to be honest. It's so fucking bad thinking I'll never have an actual quite moment in my lifetime.
>>
Someday someone'll come up with a cheap and effective treatment for EEEEEEE. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>28426452
This has to be bait at this point.
>>
>>28418785
Shut the fuck up Willie Lee
>>
>>28426220
Except only a small number of children and dogs are adopted. Leaving the rest to feel neglected and abandoned
>>
>>28425978
150-600= -450
SKS best value you heard it here folks
>>
>>28425946

Im in favor of abortion being legal because it predominantly targets dindus.

Could you imagine how many more wlefare scrounging pavement apes there'd be if abortion wasn't a thing? Also, people will still get abortions as long as coat hangers are around. Why not have a doctor do the scraping.
>>
>>28418785
YOUR NAME IS NOT JACK BROWN, YOU'RE THAT DIRTY HACK THAT SHOT YOUR WOMAN DOWN
>>
>>28426137

Protip, if there were no closed registry for machine guns then they wouldn't be worth $200000 in the first place. If it werent for the registry being closed you could bang out Stens and mac 11s for 200 bucks. Artificial scarcity and shit yo.
>>
>>28427285
>WE CAN'T EVEN GIVE THESE AWAY!
>LOOKING FOR A QUALITY RIFLE AND SOME SPARE MONEY?!
>STOP BY ANON'S GUN SHACK AND WE'LL PAY YOU TO TAKE HOME AN SKS!
>BETTER HURRY AND GET YOURS BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!
>>
>>28427354
Don't think anyone here supports closed registry on them aside from some Fudds and a few richfags who bought them as investments like retards.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.