[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Drone Tanks and similar vehicles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: uran9_725.jpg (124 KB, 725x468) Image search: [Google]
uran9_725.jpg
124 KB, 725x468
What do you think about Drone Tanks and similar vehicles?
>>
>>28411532
Useless, next generation world war will be fought with Economy and Cyber Hacking. America is already losing both sides to China. Once it goes hot, China will wind up on top.

That is why America tries its best in information warfare by sending paid shills to counter Chinese social warriors.
>>
Seems like they'd be more than suitable for like a semi-static defece or area control. Think of a couple of these hull down or moving with infantry in Ukraine. Seems like it would be pretty suited, actually the more I think about it the more I like these..
>>
They'll be Obama's only option for enforcement of his total gun confiscation once most of the military deserts.
>>
>>28411552
>implying they're actually getting payed

They do it for free
>>
File: bait.gif (3 MB, 385x314) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3 MB, 385x314
>>28411552
>Useless, next generation world war will be fought with Economy and Cyber Hacking. America is already losing both sides to China. Once it goes hot, China will wind up on top.
>>
File: 578059-terror_drone.jpg (30 KB, 475x449) Image search: [Google]
578059-terror_drone.jpg
30 KB, 475x449
>>28411532

Terror Drone?
>>
>>28411703
>>28411552
Sadly not bait
>>
>>28411532
A meme
>>
>>28411532
What's to stop an insurgent from strapping an ied to one and waiting for it to trundle back to base?
>>
>>28411795
Presumably the gun
>>
>>28411795
Any autonomous vehicle worth a shit will have at least low-resolution 360 vision so that people can't waltz up to it from behind. It may have a weight sensor in the suspension to determine the load that is carrying and that could double as an anti tamper device
>>
>>28411532
jam them, hack them, use them against their original owners
>>
>>28411795
It's looking at you and it has a gun.
>>
>>28411653
>Seems like they'd be more than suitable for like a semi-static defece or area control. Think of a couple of these hull down or moving with infantry in Ukraine. Seems like it would be pretty suited, actually the more I think about it the more I like these..
The Russians have a nice niche lined up for it and if I'm not mistaken its already taken to that duty. They employ these drones in the Mobile and Static ICBM guard role which makes a lot of sense, considering that such missions take lots of time and endurance plus the fact that nobody is supposed to be near them anyways aside from Missile troops in times of readiness means they can get away with rather lenient F/F ID and rules of engagement.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.