[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ordered this 38 because it's easily concealed on me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Just ordered this 38 because it's easily concealed on me.
Small enough to keep in an ankle holder or jacket pocket (holstered) when I go out or in a gym bag when im in the gym/places I need to bring it into
Did I do good /k/?
>>
Rock island anything, let alone something from rock island without a safety.
>>
>>28407843
why do you need these idiot's approval? if you think you did good then you did good.
>>
nice drive by gun holy shit

could you be any more of a poorfag?
>>
Better than a pointed stick, but it's pretty damn close to bottom of the barrel.

Not THE bottom, but close.
>>
>>28407892
Not OP, but what would be a better choice of a snubbie in a poorfag's price range? Maybe a police trade-in 4" S&W 10, but that's about all I can think of anon.
>>
>>28407951
I've seen pre-lock used model 36s for 300 last year
>>
>>28407843
have never fingered a RIA revolver, but at that price break, I'd rather be looking at some barely used SW or Colt that some fudd has on consignment at the LGS
>>
>>28407974
Pawn shops, Consignment, or Gun Show? Usually I see them for $400+. Not trying to disprove, just genuinely curious.
>>
You did fine OP.
>>
>>28408087
no, he literally didn't

stop supporting poorfaggotry

if you enable poorfaggotry you are literally the cancer that is killing the gun industry
>>
>>28408075
Found it in the cabelas gun library; there was a lot of 3, and they were all significantly under market value. I was pretty surprised myself, but it goes to show that those deals are our there somewhere.
>>
>>28407843
Those things were $180 just a year or two back, and in the pics look like they have a shitty finish, but if you're happy, that's all that counts.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 2784x1856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 2784x1856
>>28407862
This
>>28407843
Should have got an LCR or a Bodyguard tbqh family
>>
>>28407843
You just fucked up big time buying one of those without even having the chance to check it over first. Those things will sometimes come with timing issues from the factory, in which case they're only usable for slow fire.
>>
>>28407843
If this is all you could afford, you can't afford to practice enough with it to hit anything beyond point blank range. They don't seem too bad, the finish is shit. The one I saw and handled had rust in the cylinders.
robaliquorstore/10
>>
>>28408332
>rust in the cylinder
>>28408141 here, I change my vote, you fucked up OP, you dumb roody-poo.
>>
>>28408141
as long as it shoots .38 close range in case a nigger tries to mug me again. who cares if its not the top of the line? it won't jam and will fire at close range. whats the downside?
>>
>>28407843
>ankle holder

Fucking lol
>>
>>28408508
You did fine, don't expect any complements
>>
>>28408508
Rusted cylinders out the gate and timing issues, can you read nigga?
>>
>>28408156
thats a nice lookin firearm amigo.
>>
>>28407843
OP you did great! I used to own one and and wish I still had it. It was more accurate than my colt detective special which is the gun it was copied from. Biggest complaint was the finish but hey that's parkerizing for ya.

>softball size groupings at 20 yards. @30 yards I could always hit 6/6 center mass.
>>
>>28407843

If you intend to conceal carry it then you didn't do good. For $120 more you could have got a s&w j frame that is much lighter and smaller (better for cc) and also has a better trigger than that heavy clunky thing.
>>
File: 3RFCwHk.jpg (168 KB, 474x622) Image search: [Google]
3RFCwHk.jpg
168 KB, 474x622
>>28408107
I think the gun industry's gonna be just fine, anon.
>>
>>28408107
>wahh you didn't spend at least $2000 on a gun you have no business being able to own a gun to defend yourself
Fuck off bloomberg
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.