[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an American traveling to Prague in 2 weeks. Is there anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
I am an American traveling to Prague in 2 weeks. Is there anything /k / related I should buy? I know they have fairly lax laws by yurop standards. I was thinking maybe trying to ship back a hard to find AK variant or something
>>
>>28404658
hunfag here, this is really late now in this timezone, you should try a daypost probably.
>>
>>28404658
>importing firearms
Good luck.
>>
>>28404658
You won't be able to bring back the receiver or the barrel. If I were you I'd keep an eye out for milsurp gear.
>>
>>28404682
>>28404686
I could easily get a deact and run it to a machine shop and get the receiver cut
>>
>>28404658
Find your ass a short-rail CZ75. That's worth importing.

They're unicorns in the US.
>>
>>28404658
>I was thinking maybe trying to ship back a hard to find AK variant
That's called importing a firearm and there's a bunch of ATF paperwork you have to do to do that.
>>
>>28404718
Yeah 2 weeks isn't enough notice.
>>
>>28404718
>what are kits/deact

You can buy and flavor variation of AK receiver stateside
>>
was in prague last year

check http://www.vhu.cz/english-summary/ it was nice

i also bought a t-shirt at CZ store, cant really bring anything @states so easily from there - no weapons or main parts
>>
>>28404742
I imagine bizon mags could be resold pretty easily
>>
>>28405069
I want shit I can use.
>>
>>28405235
>Get bizon mags
>resell in America
>regain money from trip / make profit
>buy shit that you can use with said profit

I would look out for cool milsurp shit, that's about as hassle free as it will get.
>>
>>28405337
do they even have little places like milsurp shops where you could buy these?
>>
>>28405728
Probably
>>
>>28404658
Russian scopes and knives.
>>
>>28406535
>>28406511
But where to find these places. They arent the average tourist spots
>>
Deacts only require an ID and 18 years of age.
But since the receivers are intact, enjoy getting v& when you're getting back home.

Rare mags could work, but the days when bakelites cost $10 a piece are long gone and you're better off just buying them in the US.

Just go and get cheap Vz. 58 and Scorpion EVO mags, then resell them.
>>
>>28406779
Is there anyway I could get some Bizon or Vityaz Mags hell even SVD mags? I am attempting to navigate the czech web currently and im not finding many places that sale gun parts. I would definitely cut a receiver if I was going to bring back a kit.
>>
>>28406858

No, no and yes. SVD mags are about as expensive as in the US, though, so there really isn't any reason to do that.
http://www.zelenysport.cz/zasobniky/svd63-7-62mm-zasobnik

Like I said, the days of plentiful and cheap slavshit are gone, everything has been sold out for years and the rest is expensive and seldom in stock. There really isn't much you could legally buy and bring back home that you wouldn't be able to get just as easily in the US.
>>
>>28406942
Damnit, I wonder if I could find anything better poland? I am going to be there a few days but i just figured the Czech Republic would have more shit since they have better gun laws in general.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.