[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What nation has the best intelligence agency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: nazi-army1.jpg (60 KB, 588x400) Image search: [Google]
nazi-army1.jpg
60 KB, 588x400
What nation has the best intelligence agency?
>>
>>28404128
Cuba. It's totally based on human assets collecting Intel.
>>
>>28404128
United States
>>
>>28404128
Mexico. No other country has every successfully infiltrated a bordering country with millions of sleeper agents without getting caught. Not to mention the fact that they use PC to try and claim racism if anyone says otherwise. Genius.
>>
>>28404128
i thought spain had the best
>>
>>28404128
Mossad would be the best but the US intelligence community has more resources than most other nations.
>>
Britain I'd say
>>
>>28404128
Liechtenstein.

They're so good you dont even know anything about their country.
>>
>>28404128

Russia. Hands down, in terms of both size and competence. Even now.

Britain, Cuba, and Israel are also excellent. Britain really is the total package.
>>
>>28404402
Mossad agents get caught in the US and shipped back home more often than the fucking Russians FFS.
>>
>>28404128
Why did you ask that question while posting a picture of a country that had one of the worst in history
>>
>>28404128
Russia.

Found out about
1. Japan's intention to invade soviet
2. Nuclear technology
3. I'm sure there are more

US doesn't really need a good intelligence. US can just fuck shit up.
>>
soviets had the best
>>
>>28404459
Judging by the successes of Cultural Marxism alone Russia/Soviet Union are the best in history.
As for just Russia, now that they are unfucking their shit up as a society writ large we're seeing things like them taking a sizable coastal chunk of Ukraine without a shot fired thanks to excellent intel, and despite some of the military's failings in Georgia intel directed elite russian forces and air/Arty into advantageous positions against the Georgians and led to the utter rout of Georgian forces in that campaign.

Israel is very effective but over rated - their agents are captured all the damn time in the West - esp USA, Great Britain, France, etc
>>
>>28404342
Didn't they lose like 500 MAC-10's to a rebel group or was that their normal police?
>>
>>28404128
In terms of resources and reach, easily the US. Britain and Sweden are pretty good, so is Australia and Israel.
>>
>>28404198

hahahahahaha nigga you serious
>>
>>28404225
Lol'd
>>
5 eyes nations are the best
>>
File: BAWW.jpg (36 KB, 264x373) Image search: [Google]
BAWW.jpg
36 KB, 264x373
>>28404528
>Cultural Marxism

My mind involuntarily replaces that phrase with this picture.
>>
>>28404225
Underrated post.
>>
>>28404128

The USA has amazing resources and global reach. I have no doubt in my mind that in terms of big dick brute force the USA can beat any intelligence agency.

In terms of "best in their weight class" Israel's Mossad has shown an ability to not only gather information, but to carry out some really effective attacks, like spy movie caliber shit.

Britain is historically just the best at it. There were ZERO Nazi agents who weren't turned by Britain in WW2. Whatever it is they do it is very good that the USA is such close allies with them, because their intelligence gathering abilities are legendary.

Russia bears mentioning because the KGB was very good. What they are like today is honestly a toss up, but Putin was the head of the KGB before becoming President (for life) and I am sure he does not neglect his intelligence agencies.
>>
>>28404488
>Japan
>Invade Russia

My sides
>>
File: 1445483969731.gif (932 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1445483969731.gif
932 KB, 300x169
You're looking ait it
>>
China, industrial espionage
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.