[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I join the French Foreign Legion and do one contract (5 years)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
If I join the French Foreign Legion and do one contract (5 years) can I then brag about being a tier one operator and certified badass for life?
>>
>>28402328
>french
>badass

pick one
>>
>>28402328
No, you're just dragging yourself through 5 years of hell just for French citizenship at the end. That's like walking through broken glass to hug a cactus
>>
>>28402357

I'm already an EU citizen I don't need the citizenship
>>
File: lol2.gif (2 MB, 415x323) Image search: [Google]
lol2.gif
2 MB, 415x323
>>28402336
>>
>>28402412
If german go KSK or GSG9
If slav, do some commando unit or police special forces
If english, SAS or SBS
If Italian go GIS or Army SF
If spanish or portugal do whatever the
fuck they have
If french, gign
>>
>>28402486
>If a unit is not in my video gaymes it's shit, the post
>A fucking mixed bag of law-enforcement units with special forces in between for flavor
Seems underage here.
>>
>>28402357
Adequate analogy.
>>
>>28402486

>England
>not suggesting royal marines

You are objectively wrong.
>>
>>28402486

>walk into army recruiters office
>"What are you interested in joining?"
>"SAS please!"
>get laughed at
>get thrown out onto street
>>
If you go to the 2ème REP (parachute regiment) then GCP (commando paratrooper group) you Will be Tier 2 operator
For Tier 1 it s
CPA 10 for armée de l air
Commando Marine for the Marine nationale
And 1er RPIMa
13eme RDP
For armée de Terre
If you go Gendarmerie then GIGN
>>
>>28402328
You'll likely see combat, and spend time with men you would have otherwise never met or lived with. I'll let you know though, don't piss anyone in the recruiting process off, especially the Gestapo. Make sure you can score high levels on the lec luger, do a lot of pull ups, and can swim. Also get your priorities straight, they typically reject people that want to be ' warriors ', unless you're from an Asian country, as it seems to fit a stereotype and that's entertaining to everyone involved.
>>
>>28402614
So 2REP only gets to do Black Wing Lair?
>>
>>28402517
This

>>28402486
Fuck off
>>
>>28402614
I ve almost forgot, the 44th Infantry regiment with CPIS, CPES and CPEOM for the action service of DGSE ( french CIA)
>>
>>28402647
GCP in 2ème REP Will conduct air land sea, and submarine infil and exfil, Also by paragliding or skying and all you can think about.
The rest of 2ème REP are awesome choc troops but not Tier 1
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.