[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Militias
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: FB_IMG_1444766539646.jpg (62 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444766539646.jpg
62 KB, 636x960
So I was browsing around my local gun show last week and found myself at a militia representative table. I talked a bit with him about what they do and was kinda intrigued by what he had to say.

What's /k/ view on local millitia?
>>
Some are good, some are shit. Take them on a case by case basis.
>>
Everyone is FBI, ATF, or local police.
>>
File: honeypot.jpg (47 KB, 467x488) Image search: [Google]
honeypot.jpg
47 KB, 467x488
>>28400228
and some are government honeypots.
>>
>>28400216
Stay away, those batfe boys are always sneaking in and fucking things up.
Go to a range, get friends, shoot competitively, those friends will remember you if shtf
>>
>>28400228
About the best answer I'm gonna get. I told him I'd think about it and we could talk more on it when I had time.
>>
>>28400260
Kek. It was literally a militia of government agents
>>
Have a stack of business cards printed up that say "I'm terribly sorry, Agent Jackass, but I follow the rule of law." and keep them in your shirt pocket at all times. When one of the members invariably tries to get you roped into some sort of assassination or bombing plot, silently produce a card and hand it to him, so he knows you were on to him the entire time.
>>
When a militia is done right its pretty cool. However there are a lot of neo nazis, fudds with bolt actions, and neckbeards masquerading as militias.
>>
>>28400404
What you need are ex-mil people with both money and time to spare.
>>
File: definitely needs a filename.png (328 KB, 397x596) Image search: [Google]
definitely needs a filename.png
328 KB, 397x596
>>28400260
>ATF can't into entrapment laws
I don't even think I'm surprised
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 447x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 447x594
>>28400440
You don't even need a lot of money. Just bring out your AR, camo, and general plan to help the community in case of natural disaster or Nork invasion.
>>
>>28400486
Is that Mr Bean?
>>
Speaking of minutemen...

>buys Fallout 4 *inb4 >buy
>fuck year minutemen route
>get the Farmville

Fuck why the fuck did they put in a fucking farming simulator in Fallout?
>>
depends on the state your living in. Where I am from Most are a bunch of neckbearded anti-govt hyper-christian douches.

If you want to help your community and be all solder-like just join the damn national guard.
>>
>>28400284
It's my secret hope that /pol/ is literally a board of government agents.
>>
>>28400512
Who?
>>
File: 3988263576_fddda0c270_b.jpg (508 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
3988263576_fddda0c270_b.jpg
508 KB, 1024x1024
>>28400561
It's a British TV comedy, Rowan Atkinson plays the titular character.
>>
>>28400513

Why do so many people play Minecraft?

>You know the answer anon.

>>28400216
/k/ hates the US military with a throbbing autistic passion because it's an organized group of people that get to do things they don't.

It logically follows /k/ would also have an irrational hatred of militias since it triggers their antisocial neuroses and offends their boot-licking statist lifestyles.
>>
>>28400590
Oh yeah I've seen that guy before. He does kind of look like him.
>>
>>28400265
This.
We dont need militias, we need more small shooting clubs that do camp outs, and long range meet ups via non main roads for fun/practice.
That and a phone tree.
Anything else just play airsoft.
>>
A right not exercised is a right lost!!11
>>
File: 58017737.IMG_9635.jpg (36 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
58017737.IMG_9635.jpg
36 KB, 533x800
>>28400514
>just join the damn national guard

>I want to help out my community
>and so I'm going to join a reserve and get randomly shipped off to Bumfuckistan 3 years from now
>>
>>28400216
Was just looking into Iowa militias but couldn't seem to find shit. Found a site called usCrow but couldn't find any info on the site itself.
>>
File: 235834925042.gif (948 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
235834925042.gif
948 KB, 245x245
>>28400216
they're mostly racists waiting for some BS 'race war'

IMO i think that the concept is good, but the ones in America today i generally avoid
>>
>>28400629
agree
>>
>>28400216
Check this guy out. He talks about the 3 man fireteam concept and has great knowledge on firearm tactics. Here is his playlist. Tons of vids on various tactics and so forth. Some dated info but very useful https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb1RbHb2lBMvDqlZpmesDSg5JFkOHqzry
>>
File: gotg.gif (1 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
gotg.gif
1 MB, 500x282
>>28400629
why cant they be the same?
>>
>>28401035
Ok here. That's my state. It was cedar valley millitia or something
>>
>>28401222
Because its not. Its just a good way to spend time. The militia happens if the phone tree needs to be used. If you want to do good for your community join Americore or volunteer with church groups or the parks service, you wana play soldier join the guard, wana play domestic terrorist play airsoft and git off my /k/.
Wana be legit prepared with loved ones, build parties, group ammo buys, and bad weather camping are fun ways to pass the time, grow relationships and save money. A happy side effect being standardized load outs everyone is familiar with and experience in harsh conditions with folks you know and trust.
Playing armyman with random neckbeards to secure the countryside is silly.
>>
>>28400216
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLb1RbHb2lBMvDqlZpmesDSg5JFkOHqzry&v=XSj8V8-DThI
>>
>>28400216
everything they could do is done by the natty guard with better capabilities. only people who would be attracted to it are those ineligible for military service or anti government types.
>>
>>28400216
Most are a bunch of fat NEET gear queers, who bring absolutely nothing to the table.

The ones with a lot of competence and motivation tend to be involved in other illegal activities to raise money (meth), consequently getting leaders v& and members on various watchlists

I know there are some good ones out there, though, so unless you see rampant obesity and autism definitely pursue this further
>>
>>28400216
Would be tempted to walk up and ask what agency they work for.

If you're going to be in a more organized militia just keep it you and some friends you trust. Go get actual training from a competent instructor together and go shoot regularly. Make sure everyone shares a common ammo type on their handgun and rifles they'd use for it making it much easier to stock up ammo.

Do not do any illegal shit like ever and do your damndest to avoid killing anyone even in self defense. If it's found out you're with a militia group you'll probably be paraded around the news as white supremacist terrorists intent on murdering all the babies because Satan said to or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>28401351
Here's a good video as well on how to take on public officials in a local community situation. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Br5j3lONZ3w
>>
>>28400265
There was a thread a bit ago where a guy was thinking of setting up "Militias". Basically a club where you help with the community with smaller things (Bringing blankets/food to house fires, participate in soup kitchens.) To the possible SHTF scinarios (Supplying the town in a snow storm, sending generators for people with no power.) So that way later on when a very large SHTF happens, the town will have you back, instead of a few friends that you know.
>>
>>28401355
Everyone these days is antigovernment in some way. All the blatant corruption and clear conflicts of interest at every possible facet of governance today is clearly a reason to be distrustful of federal or state government.
>>
>>28400254
Nope
>>
Militias are for societal rejects. They should go join a club that is productive or does something fun.
>>
>>28400449
It's not entrapment
>>
>>28400539
Nope. Even alphabet soup gubbmint agents can't pretend to be that stupid if they tried.
>>
I would much rather oper8 and trust my life with my best buds, than some random guys that I sometimes go innawoods with.
>>
>>28400216
Watch "militia: watchmen rising" on YouTube. Discovery documentary. Good examples of the kind you want to avoid and ones with good intentions and good training.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.