[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do europoors buy handguns? It's pretty much illegal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: q32mq4r.gif (217 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
q32mq4r.gif
217 KB, 200x200
Where do europoors buy handguns?

It's pretty much illegal everywhere but I want one just in case.
>>
Try saying what country you live in so we know what the laws are like there you fucking dolt.
>>
Probably at the gun store.
>>
File: 1437545770071.gif (104 KB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
1437545770071.gif
104 KB, 150x113
>>28399389
Interpol pls.
>>
>>28399389
Ask slav for mak
Receive mak
Pay slav with vodka
>>
>>28399389
As surprising as it sounds, at the nearest gun store just like in burgerland.

There aren't many gun stores and there's one fucking heck of an administrative hassle; but in the end:

>Go to store
>Choose gun you want
>(have it ordered if not in stock)
>Pay

And there you go, you're a proud gun owner.
>>
>>28399389
By not living under a nanny state
>>
>>28399389

1. Find LJE (Local Jamal* Equivalent).
2. Tell LJE that you want to buy a Problem Solva.
3. ?????
4. Profit!

*: Jamal - colloquial catchall term for any male of African descent likely to be engaged in unreputable activities, such as drug dealing and general thuggery.
>>
>>28399389

The gun store or a private individual.

t. handgun owner in the EU
>>
>>28399389
A gun store. Handguns are legal here and have the same licensing requirements as any other firearm here.
>>
I know a gelato cart in Milano that can help you out...
>>
>>28399389
make a matchlock using local hardware supplies.
>>
>>28399389
at a normal gunstore?
>>
Just go to Dontesk Ukraine and join the local "resistance" group. Once you have all the firearms you want. You just slip away.
>>
>>28399389
Well first go to your local black market(always buy local, it helps out the small business and farmers)
Then find the self defense merchant, ignore the charms, pre bottled potions and instant spells (always make spells and potions fresh, they turn out way better)
Look for the ranged section, usually right next to the melee section. From here you can find a wide assortment of various bows, throwing weapons, cross bows and guns. The rifles are usually on the wall behind the counter while the handguns are in the glass cases.
Ask to hold a few and see how each one fits in your hand. Most places have a small range where you can rent some guns and try the rental model before you buy the actual gun.
Once you decide which one you want exchange your money for the goods and services provided.
You are now the proud owner of a handgun.
Feel free to browse the charm section now, I recommend the liquid lizard lube for most new guns, it provides vital lube, +2 to accuracy, +1 to luck and damage and has a pleasing earthy aroma.
>>
>>28399389
You can get weapons in pretty much all countries legal.

It just includes more paperwork and money.
>>
>>28399389
I bought mine legally in a gun store, why?
>>
At the gun shop?

>http://www.waffen-joray.ch/pistolen/results,1-240.html
>>
File: heti aamusta.jpg (122 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
heti aamusta.jpg
122 KB, 500x386
We have these handy things called gun stores here, they're stores that sell guns and gun accessories
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.