[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever seen Planet of the Apes? it has the Charleton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
have you ever seen Planet of the Apes?

it has the Charleton Heston in it and he was really activated.
>>
also: if TEXAS is serious, why don't they just give guns to anyone who wants them? Read the CONSTITUTION.
>>
>>28398338
>Texas #2 behind California in gun sales
but I thought california was anti-gun?
>>
>>28398365
The people in charge are anti-gun. The rest of the folks, not so much. I stopped in to my local gun store a bit after that San Bernadino shooting, and not only was it packed but the owner told me they had more than 40 pickup that day, and more to come.
>>
>>28398365
california is, californians aren't.
>>
>>28398371
>>28398388
this has to be some sort of lie. /k/ makes california out to be a land where buying and owning a gun = being arrested and sent to death camps.
>>
>new gun purchases

i'd wager TX has more private sales
>>
>>28398371
>scalpers and panic buyers are implicitly committed to the philosophical tenets of natural rights
>>
>>28398405
>/k/
>not mostly a bunch of autistic fat lonely idiots that spew bullshit because they're retarded parrots
>>
>>28398411
I think it's part
>"I need to get in on this before it's illegal"
and a bit of
>"FUCK YOU, I'll just buy MORE guns and MORE ammo. Just to fucking spite you."

I am finding myself more and more with the latter thinking.
>>
>>28398405
You have to be pretty fucking retarded to believe that.
>>
>>28398338
>that image
I love that fucking store. Outrageous pricing on a lot of items, but damn if they don't have a good selection.
>>
>>28398365
california has more NFA items than any other state. More than most other states combined.
>>
File: gun q.t..jpg (66 KB, 920x602) Image search: [Google]
gun q.t..jpg
66 KB, 920x602
This past Black Friday alone, there were over 180,000 gun purchases.

That’s enough to equip the entire Marine Corp.
>>
>>28398492
I'm form Oregon...FUCK CALIFORNIA.
>>
>>28398977
It's fucking great.

I was watching MSNBC with my liberal family and when Chris Matthews or whoever the fuck was saying "Now here's a statistic we should be ashamed of, Black Friday gun sales broke a record of blah blah blah". While everyone else in the room was grimacing, and my grandmother even said "disgusting" out loud, I was smiling.

Americans are buying guns at a record rate, and yet crime is dropping. Every liberal's worst nightmare is coming to life.
>>
>>28398405
Because /k/ has never over-exaggerated anything to death ever, right?
>>
>>28399016
should have thrown your hands in the air and started chanting U S A! U S A!
>>
>>28399016
>Every liberal's worst nightmare is coming to life.
no, the worst nightmare for a liberal is if there really was a terrorist attack that was 100% stopped by a conceal carry fuck.

To make it sweeter, it should be in california, and the hero is revealed to have gotten his permit rejected and was carrying with no permit.

I want to see our media spin that.
>>
>>28399038
Spin it?

They would not even report on it, sans fox news.
>>
>>28398437
anon is right, i am only here because i am lonely
>>
>>28398338
>it has the Charleton Heston in it and he was really activated.

he must have had some almonds
>>
>>28398931

Thanks to the film industry.

>>28398388
>>28398371

Yet they elect anti gun politicians
>>
>>28399038
It happens more often than you think, even in America (though mainly abroad). Why do you think the media dropped the Texas Mohammed Cartoon Contest right after Charlie Hebdo happened?
>>
>>28399038
Liberal media would do their best to make it seem as though it never happened. They'd probably fabricate some huge news story to draw attention away.
>>
>>28398388
Fucking a
>>
>>28400870
I would think they would cover that story as hicks trying to incite violence considering they were trying pretty hard to upset mudslimes

They were smart in just dropping the whole thing though
>>
>>28398931
That's quite impressive considering they're illegal.
>prebans for days
Probably the fucking movie industry with their exemption.
>>
Collectors Firearms is a amazing store, everyone that stops by Houston needs to go check it out.

...But the prices are shit.
>>
>>28401661
Agreed. They sometimes have good prices on things .22 Ruger Single Six pistols and the occasional shotgun, but it always pains me walking in and seeing Auto 5s that should be priced at $450 going for $1000.
>>
ITT: failed logic

It's like when people say the Army did more in WW2 than the marines. No shit they were the largest branch.

California has like 45 million population. It's a numbers game.
>>
>>28398371
The people in charge and the people that elected them via a majority vote you mean.
>>
>>28399038
>I want to see our media spin that.
if minority: he's the hero we need
if white: he's responsible for the whole thing in the first place and broke the law and is probably a racist rapist who should have done things differently so that's why he's getting buttfucked by the DA. sure he'll win penniless, but will get 4 months of air time out of it at least
>>
>>28398338
Did it have this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw
>>
File: MP9YObl.jpg (97 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
MP9YObl.jpg
97 KB, 1136x640
>>28398977
>The United States Marine Corporation
>>
>>28399038
that happened in chicago, uber driver stopped one with his CCW
>>
>>28399038
It has happened several time, you just don't hear about it because it goes against the narrative.
>>
>>28398365
The Nobility of California is anti-gun, the peasants fear the city guards but the damned merchant and craftsmen class guns all the time.

>>28398388
The king Brown, Bishop Feinstein along with Duke Leon and his council are very Anti Gun, but the yeomen are proud gun owners. Free people will always be gun owners.

>>28398388
Both December 2014 (because of SSE closing) and December 2015 (because of San Bernardino and Obama) my local gun stores were packed and I had to wait four hours to pick up my CZ 2075.

Almost everything was sold out.
>>
File: Poor choices for 300 Alex.jpg (51 KB, 590x826) Image search: [Google]
Poor choices for 300 Alex.jpg
51 KB, 590x826
>>28398405
There is a huge gun culture in California, but the people in charge up north in Sacramento and their sheep in San Francisco and Los Angeles make the rules do what they please.

This State is very much red, but the welfare slaves just slightly out number us and of course, would sacrifice gun rights over losing their programs.

>>28398988
Portland is like a hybrid monster of San Francisco and Sacramento

>>28404142
>>28401032
This, I'm not even tin foil hat, it's just a matter of fact that the corporations that own our '"social" news media will simply ignore such stories or bury them with other gay shit.
>>
>>28404164
LGS here in 916 got in 15 S&W shields yesterday. All 15 were sold by 2pm.
>>
>>28404219
Sacramento outside the city is based. Even in the city it's not as bad as some states back east.
>>
>>28404219
Also Texans aren't under threat of losing their gun rights every year, so there is no pressure to buy new guns while a Californian will buy a gun he doesn't need but collect it in case it gets banned next year.
>>
>>28398338
>ITT: /k/ forgets that having the highest population by a pretty large margin usually means that state has many other high numbers too

You are all extremely retarded.
>>
GEE IT'S ALMOST LIKE CALIFORNIA HAS THE MOST POPULATION OF ANY STATE IN THE USA
>>
>>28404362
>>28404395
But it's also on the lower end of per capita gun ownership among the states so yes, there are more of us but we are still vastly outnumbered in our own state.
>>
File: 1359525237531.jpg (23 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1359525237531.jpg
23 KB, 241x230
>>28398977
>US Marine Corporation
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.