[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Training plates in Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Can any Ausfags tell me if it's legal to own dummy rifle plates? (Pic somewhat related, either that or shitty hollow plastic plates)

Need something to fill out my training carrier while on leave.
>>
File: airsoft plates.jpg (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
airsoft plates.jpg
9 KB, 400x400
>>28397529
Get airsoft ones?

http://www.evike.com/products/31234/
>>
>>28397733
They will fill it out, but those look like the soft foam ones that bend around. Get some generic hard foam ones by tmc if you want some that wont bend for like 10$. Am airsofter.
>>
>>28397529
>>28397733
Wait...what? What's the point of this?
>>
>>28397798
Man-child larping.
>>
Pretty sure these are state based. Either way, it should be fine to bring them in, but you can always declare them at the airport if you're not sure. I doubt you'd get in trouble if you declared it, even if they're not allowed. Usually they just confiscate it, unless it was like a brick of heroin or something stupid.

I assume pic in OP are fairly heavy, I'd recommend those shitty hollow plastic ones you mentioned, then when you get here, fill it with sand.
>>
Get the EMG softs. They are SAPPI sized and the package has side, front, and rear plates.
I personally own them and they work great for filling in.
>>
>>28397529
Fucking hell Australia
>>
>>28397529
> Can any Ausfags tell me if it's legal to own dummy rifle plates?

you are officially gayer then a bag of dicks
>>
>>28397798
To not get welts.

Which is kind of pointless, considering that you could just do the same with a thick hoodie and jeans.

To be frank, all those who dress up in tacticool gear for airsoft is are overdoing it.

I myself play airsoft, but that's cause 1. I'm not allowed to shoot real guns in my backyard without having an entire Swat team raid me, and 2. because it's actually kind of fun.

It's like paintball, but less paint and more honor system.
>>
>>28398334
ignore the is
>>
>>28397529
Presuming you're not a lid, or worse, a pog lid (I'm betting you are tho) you best not be planning to go training with that shit, cause u gon get rekt. Google #illtrainwithyou.
If this is your aim, then i recommend not being a fucking jew and shell out for a weight vest (slightly less douche-y).
Thirdly... just why? Webbing run practice you say? Use your fatman kit, or a bag. Don't be a flog.
>>
>>28397529
Please, please hang yourself. The pain is temporary, the relief is forever.
>>
File: 1418467814126.jpg (33 KB, 535x317) Image search: [Google]
1418467814126.jpg
33 KB, 535x317
>>28399111
Did you seriously bump the thread just to insult him?

...And waste a perfectly good set of trips while at it?
>>
>>28398818
This pretty much.
Buy a weight vest and run in that. Don't train in you gear outside of a base unless you are in the middle of nowhere and stomping or its and apporved training ex so you have top cover.Because some soccer mum will call the cops.
>>
>you are not allowed to own a certain shaped piece of steel in Australia

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28399485
There are certain shapes of pieces of steel you're not allowed to own in America, too, you know.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.