[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here in Tx see any faggots OC'ing today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: texas[1].jpg (37 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
texas[1].jpg
37 KB, 418x328
Anyone here in Tx see any faggots OC'ing today?
>>
>>28397086
I didn't leave the house, so no. I also live in Austin, so if anyone did OC, the whole city would shutdown.

Plus the building manager where I work is putting up 30.06 signs. The smugness of my co-workers was sickening.
>>
I live in austin. Did not see anybody. I ccw to work like its nobody's business.
>>
>>28397210
It is no ones business, anon
>>
>>28397086
Nope
>>
>>28397248

I tire of Austin jokes on the internet. Most people here are pro-gun, the university shit bags and liberal bureaucrats don't represent true Austinites.
>>
>>28397291
That's why gun shows can no longer be held within the city limits, innit?
>>
>>28397302

I dont know about that but I was in a show in Travis county a few months ago. Metro Austin is the size of Paris so I don't know where or what ordinance that might be.
>>
>>28397165
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20110830/texas-employeeparking-lot-protection-b

just tell your coworkers for all they know the guns are just in the cars now.
>>
>>28397326
>size of Paris
Does it have catacombs? Cause that would be rad as fuck.
>>
>>28397379

http://austin.blog.statesman.com/2015/09/11/comparing-austins-city-limits-with-other-cities-around-the-world/
>>
>>28397086
Live outside Austin, I've OCing since I got my first gun.

Nobody ever cared.
>>
>>28397291

I lived in Austin, fucking loved it. Maybe the SJW shit has gotten worse since then but I think thats a millenial thing and californian immigrantst not an Austin thing. Rarely heard SJW bullshit when I was there in 00's.
>>
>>28397248

Unless you're insecure and crave attention when you walk into stores.
>>
>>28397086
I spent my day nursing my hangover with whataburger and watching shitty bowl games. Austin area. But not in Austin.
>>
>>28397721
Austin was fucked when you got there then, 90's weren't too bad but the tech boom completely changed the place, these days it's just sad
>>
>>28397165
Remind them that 30.07 is what they need
>>
>>28397721
+1 to that. I live in Austin. All the goddamn Californian transplants can go suck a bag of dicks. They don't understand how to drive their entry-level BMWs, they bitch about gun laws, they crowd all the nice places, and generally shit up the city with their awful attitudes.
>>
>>28397825
This is sadly true
>>
>>28397825
Don't forget driving up land values in nearby areas where individuals could build a nice little ranch.

>you want to build a cabin with well water and keep some livestock?
>HAHAHA FUCK YOU 10 ACRES FOR 800 GRAND LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.