[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no way Australia can have a serious talk on firearms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2016 Australians.jpg (3 MB, 4848x2848) Image search: [Google]
2016 Australians.jpg
3 MB, 4848x2848
There is no way Australia can have a serious talk on firearms if most people believe the ban on fireworks is a good thing
>>
>>28396047
Letting them off yourself is a million times more enjoyable than watching some shitty public display. Fucking Territory Day is the best day of the year.
>>
>>28396047
>New Year celebrations were ruined by illegal fireworks
If fireworks ruined New Years then they wouldn't be shooting them off.
Checkmate.
>>
>>28396047
Hey, at least clems cats were not spooped.
>>
>>28396047
Fuck this flammable country.
>>
>>28396047
The general ban on fireworks here is absolute bullshit. It's a symptom of the nanny state bullshit that Leyonhjelm and the Liberal Democrats are trying to fix.

That particular ban is temporary and only because we're a tinderbox nation.
I would honestly believe irresponsible use of fireworks turning my state to ash, for instance.
I can understand the ban when the local fire warning sign has low and moderate fire danger as one option.
>>
File: lol.gif (2 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2 MB, 294x233
>>28396047
cherrypicking desu
>>
>>28396047
Coming from WA I genuinely understand the fire concerns but other than that all of these are invalid, especially the fucking cat lady
>>
>>28396047
Face it, your countrymen want Everything restricted, take the first post "a case of people doing what they want with nobody to stop them"

As long as they arent hurting anyone....who cares? Its Fucking new years...but your countrymen cant understand the concept of having fun
>>
Yeah, illegal fireworks are great until some retard blows his hand off, and then the state has to pay his medical bills and disability pension for the rest of his life. At least when its legal, there is some level of safety measures, and insurance pays the medical bills.
>>
>>28396047
Shooting off fireworks in your neighborhood and raining burning chemicals down on your neighbors homes and properties is one of the most white trash things you can do. It's up there with
>Unbuckled kids in a car
>Chewing tobacco
>Tattoos
>A appliances in front of your house
>Having 10 pets in a two bedroom house
>Having any reptile pets
>Wearing a wife beater
>Smoking newports
>>
>>28399369
either bait or ridiculously myopic
>>
>>28399555
if someone blows their hand off, no free health care for that incident. get cancer? sure, but if you hurt yourself by not understanding the concept of a fuse, pay for it yourself or buy a hook.

>>28399540
NICE AD, KID
>>
>>28397985
This cunt
>>
>>28399584
If they have a hook theyre probably pretty unemployable, so they're still going to cost millions in welfare, and lost revenue in taxes.
>>28399555
Maybe instead of having sweet trips, point out what's flawed with that argument
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.