[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get cheap Chinese stripper clips to work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mosin-clips-china.jpg (50 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
mosin-clips-china.jpg
50 KB, 550x550
I knew the risk of buying cheap Chinese shit, but I figured $10 for 20 mosin stripper clips wouldn't be that big of a loss. But I can't get ANY of them to work right. After putting about one thousand pounds of pressure on it, the rounds will finally slide in, but even then I can only get the first three in. The last two just stick. Anybody know how to alter these to fit and work right? And yes, I know I'm putting them in right. They're just cheap things.
>>
Grab the top round under the bullet and push it down from near the rim with your thumb. Google it for videos.
>>
>>28393653
YouTube is gay, but it can be helpful.
Go look it up. I got the same ones as the image and mine work flawlessly
>>
File: fuckmylife.jpg (318 KB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
fuckmylife.jpg
318 KB, 1065x902
>>28393653
>chinese stripper clips
>cheap and don't work

Don't even get me started on 80% of SKS stripper clips......
>>
>>28393653
Buy non-shit ones
>>
>>28393678
Like I said, I'm doing it right. They're just shit.
>>28393698
I tried looking it up, but only found one that really wasn't that helpful. Potato cam, and very vague instructions.
>>
There's an image of the cross section between originals and Chinese copies, someone has it?
>>
>>28393784
You might've gotten a batch of the ones that weren't made out of spring steel or something, but I doubt it. Just bend the lips outwards until the tension is right to retain the rounds but allow easy feeding.
>>
>>28393704
>not buying 70's czech steel core on clips

They feed flawlessly never had an issue with 5 crates
>>
>>28393653
Bought the same ones (probably.) Try usin pliers to open em up a bit. Once you put in the first 5 they open up a bit
>>
I have the same issue with mine. They just dont work. the clip will bend before allowing the rounds to go in.
>>
>>28393895
Is that shit corrosive?
>>
>>28393964
>EuroTrash
>70's
Yes.
>>
>>28393964
Yeah corrosive as fuck I had blue and white blobs like a car battery terminal inside my vz 58 gas tube by the gas port.
>>
How can anybody suck at making stripper clips?
I mean they even made their own nuggets, and they can't make functional clips for them?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.